나는 한국인과 일본인 하프이지만, 미국에 살고있는.
어머니는 일본인 아버지는 한국인입니다.
불행히도 한국어를 말할 수 없어서 영어와 일본어 만 말할 수있다. 역시 저의 일본어 수준 좋지 않다 네요
한국어를 못하는 때문에 한국어로 대답하면 잘 모를지도.

(韓国語のテキストはグーグル翻訳を使ったから不正確でしょう)
(한국어 텍스트는 구글 번역을 사용했기 때문에 부정확 것입니다)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaikai.ch/
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/31/opinions/north-korea-comfort-women-coleman/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are perfect for KaiKai channel
I guess you can open some thread there
they have much more Japanese posters at least

KaiKai? I have never heard of that before. I'll check it out ;)

here it is

kaikai.ch/

japanese gooks
paedophile crooks

If i am Korean and Japanese i'm still considered a hapa right? Double hapa?

No you are gook.

Thank you, looks pretty interesting.

You are double gook. Like if when you are black but some people are black as fuck.

t.アメリカかぶれの日本人を装った韓国人

t.スミス先生

見た目は東アジア人、魂/心はアメリカ人ってのは日本人からしたら滅茶苦茶不思議な感じだわ。

Is your father Zainichi or Korean from Korea?

まぁ、父は韓国に生まれて母は日本に生まれたから心と魂は日本人・韓国人っぽい雰囲気があるんだと思う

Korean from Korea. Born in Daegu i think.

こんにちは
안녕하세요

なぜ韓国人男は日本人女性に執着するの?リベンジの為?

>Daegu
My father from there too (I am 1st gen Korean immigrant btwn). Wonder if you've ever been there. Daegu is kinda Atlanta of Korea (conservative, humid weather, cheap for a big city, well no people with dark skin tho)

no need at all to have chances to conversation with each other.

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/31/opinions/north-korea-comfort-women-coleman/index.html

we expect nothing from South Korea, puppet government of the ally China-North Korea.

なぜわからないけど日本人女性って本当に美しいと思う。韓国人女性より美しいな。

I have never been to Korea or Japan sadly, when my parents go they went when i was really young and left me with my aunt since i was just a small child.
They keep wanting to go back but cannot find the time with work and such. I'd love to visit both countries.

안녕! ;)
オッケー
政治が好きじゃないから読まない

んなこたぁない。容姿レベルはおなじだと思うわ…
まぁ、君は韓国に住んだことないから聞いてもわかんないよね、ごめん。

>They keep wanting to go back but cannot find the time with work and such
That happens for most of immigrants unless they are in miltary or academia (a lot of opportunities to move outside the US)
Idk. If you are working in academia as a faculty member or so, Korean unis will be more than interested in taking you as they are trying to hire more non-Korean (nationality-wise, not ethnic wise) faculty members to increase their uni rankings (because those rankings calculate 'global' index or something)
Also, US navy or air force is a good option too. I know of a Korean American who worked in Air Force in Osan (a city 30-40 mins south from Seoul) and she liked it

アメリカには韓国人が多くて日本人が少ないからビデオだけで日本人を見えて判断してた。
だって、個人的に日本人の方が美しいと思う。

Not interested in military, so that is a no go.
Would be interested in trying to teach English there though, maybe once i am out of college to maybe pay off some debt and experience my fathers mother land.

Not sure if this gives me a bump up but my major is in Linguistics and i am considering getting a PhD.

自分の民族をよく美化して見せたいなら、アメリカに移民しすぎず、自国の文化力を発展させた方がアメリカ人からはよく思われるってことだな。

>Linguistics
Not sure if that works in Korea. Korean unis have been cutting all the non-STEM majors. Other than people who got their faculty position in B school, I have never seen any non-STEM PhD getting a faculty position in Korea.
I am a STEM person and have mostly seen STEM PhD's but the very few words from non-STEM people's job market on academia in Korea is not very favorable. (I've seen Columbia PhD in English getting faculty in some Korean public uni (not a flagship like UC's in California) at his early 40's and a U of Virginia or UCLA PhD in Humanities rejected after all the interview offers for faculty positions in Korea)