GERMANY YES

Cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish
en.europeonline-magazine.eu/sidebarberlins-brandenburg-gate-to-be-lit-up-with-turkish-flag-after-attack_465829.html
jpost.com/Diaspora/Syrian-refugees-join-Berlin-Jewish-community-for-last-night-of-Hanukkah-437226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Eternal Kraut
>Eternal Ottoman
>Together Forever

You krauts are sick!

What the fuck do you expect after decades of occupation and indoctrination? Or do you really think it's because of the german race or culture? And the latter has been almost entirely eradicated anyway.

;_;

>homosexual
>kebabs

I'll take the good homosexual people any time before religion fanatics.

nothing wrong with that

disgusting, i'll just finish my studies and then leave for asia. this shithole isn't worth saving

Rather have neither. The west worships homosexuals and it blows.

WECK MICH AUF!

Deutschland unter allah

ein volk
eine caliphate
ein prophet

This can't be real.

TURKED.com

Disgusting. I don't fucking how many turks die. I don't want people to think I care at all, and least of all I don't want the media to tell me that I should care. Who the fuck cares?

>Deutschland unter allah

Why?

The eternal Aryan once again trying to destroy the white race. It is up to us superiour Anglos to save it.

Fuck, my granddad liberated you not for this shit.

Erdogan has done what Sulieman and all his kin failed to do.

I don't understand this anymore. I thought the narrative was that Turks are not foreigners, but "good" "honest" Germans like the rest of you baby impalers. If that is so, why the foreign flag? Surely the best way to celebrate Turkish-Germans is to display their flag, ie the German flag.

Your grandad was an untermensch who got lucky and zerged his way to victory.

A world ruined by Germans would be immeasurably better than a world made """perfect""" by Russians.

Now take your AIDS medicine, slavshit.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish

this is clearly worse

>liberated
your fucking granddad is one of the main reasons why this country is in this state today. fuck you to hell for all eternity

>Start war
>Lose war
>Cry about it

You are a libtard right? Only they are blaming others for their fails.

>caring about t*rks

oh god, that picture hurts every fucking time

I would rather say it sucks.

Sounds like your typical rapefugee rant
Guess merkelt gave them internet now

>turkroaches have enough time in the day to make shitty OC
Aren't you knee deep in bombing runs, beheadings and pretending you're in the EU

>starcraftise world war
>millions of bayonet holding turks are not zerg
>but army divisions which are fully armed and assisted with tank battalions are not called as toss but zergs.

Photoshop?

hey keep it quiet, we've bombed an airport to distract others you know?

Are you a brown British citizen?

>implying I won't shamefully fap to that degeneracy as well

Why germony

WERD NICHT WACH

>liberated
May this old faggot rot in hell

WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF ERDOSHIT BLEW UP THE AIRPORT TO BE BUDDIES WITH GERMS AGAIN. TURKS ARE STUPID LIKE THAT AND MAKE DUMB MOVES ALL THE TIME.

THINK ABOUT IT GERMKRAUTS, DON'T FALL FOR THE MUSLIM TAQQIYA.

>DON'T FALL FOR THE MUSLIM TAQQIYA.
youre a bit late pal

He is still alive and laughs everytime when he hears what those "monkeys", as he calls sandniggers, did with Hanses.

>youre a bit late pal

Not really. We don't have as many mudslimes in USA as you do in Eurofagland.

>buy a bunch of yumyum because poorfag NEET
>it's halal
>day ruined

such is life in the islamic republic of germanistan

>I don't understand this anymore. I thought the narrative was that Turks are not foreigners, but "good" "honest" Germans like the rest of you baby impalers. If that is so, why the foreign flag? Surely the best way to celebrate Turkish-Germans is to display their flag, ie the German flag.

SOON.

>pic related

so? i didnt say otherwise. i said that we already fell for it

seems to be, because of terror attack
en.europeonline-magazine.eu/sidebarberlins-brandenburg-gate-to-be-lit-up-with-turkish-flag-after-attack_465829.html

Bismillah...

A Turkish parliamentary literally said once: "Through immigration we shall achieve at what we failed at the Gates of Vienna." Haha, j/k, bro! (not)

No:

Well, I'm sorry, krautbro.

I really wish I could do something. Definitely getting the Don in office may be a step forward, we have no other choice.

But like you said, it's already too late. The Koksal Baba's are far too many in your historic country.

Cockroaches will never not be disgusting.

Turkroaches and musleems are such "blyats".

I hope they "idzi naxuy"

>LIKE 30 turks die in ISIS terrorist attack
>HOW DARE THEY SPENT AN EVENING HONOR THAT KEK KEK KEK KEKKEKKEKCKKEKKEK

I can hear the SS rolling in their grave all the way in America Hanz. What the fuck are you doing?

>start war
well meme'd m8

GERMANY STOP.

YOU'RE GONNA START WW3 YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.

Prevent the "national shame" pendulum from swinging back hard to the right you cunts.

when Deutschland erwache?

whatever you say Turkanyistan

Serious question, krauts.

Do you even like those roaches in your country? Like what do they do there?

I lived in Berlin for almost a year and these roaches are everywhere, but they are like the Mexicans of Europe, they basically clean kitchens, take out the trash and sweep streets and shit.

Literally useless people. I would move out of Berlin desu senpai.

Did you have an aneurysm when this happened as well?

OMG what the fuck is that.

Burn them.

No, at least french have culture you stupid fucking illiterate suleyman koksal baba.

It's normal for a bunch of cockroaches to get blown up or trapped in a mine. It's only important when it happens to humans, and in particular when it was inflicted by one of the cockroach races.

That image is fake right?

Oh so you're just racist. Glad we cleared that up.

>LIKE 30 turks die in ISIS terrorist attack
>HOW DARE THEY SPENT AN EVENING HONOR THAT KEK KEK KEK KEKKEKKEKCKKEKKEK

That flag features the symbol of Islam.

ISLAM IS WHAT IS FUCKING KILLING EVERYBODY.

Why don't I fly the Nazi flag in honor of the German lives lost in WW2

ANGLO blood detected

Leave the ARYAN MAN in peace, bloodsucker

post the one on christmas with jewish star

>Oh so you're just racist. Glad we cleared that up.

God damn right, roachboy.

Top third of the one on the left looks French to me

Somebody's going to call me Mehmet over this, but considering that they, historically, were better allies than most of our neighbors and kinsmen I don't even mind their presence here too much. What -is- bad is their losers buddying up with the fucking Arabs. And there are certainly far too many of those around.

That said, Trump -definitely- is going to help things. If he makes good on his plans for reduced NATO spending, we'll have to ramp up our defence spending. And that's going to eat up our welfare spending. Meaning most of the mudshits will leave again. The problem isn't the parasites, but the rot that attracts them; in this case, welfare.

>good homosexuals
they are sick fucks.
need to be gassed

not an argument

KEK

It is, since the opposition to this sympathy gesture is based on the belief that turks are subhuman.

If you were educated you would know that crescent is very much a turkic/altaic symbol long before we adopted islam.
but alas, what can be expected of a brit.

hmmm...
really makes you think...

Trump isn't going to win though. As it stands now, it will be Shillary.

Bump for keks!

Turks are not and will never be German in any way shape or form. Not sending every single one of them packing when they outlived their usefulness was a mistake that will in the future be viewed as on par to invading Russia in winter.
Hopefully Germany and all of Europe will survive the roaches and mudslimes as we have survived all that came before them and we will be to sit back have a beer and laugh about this in the future. Because for all our differences and conflicts we are all united as civilized human beings and not whatever they are.

kill yourself, faggot.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Syrian-refugees-join-Berlin-Jewish-community-for-last-night-of-Hanukkah-437226
>Giant menorah in Brandenburg Square sends a message that ‘peace and tolerance are stronger than any dispute

So for some reason, the Jewish community in Berlin welcomes mass immigration.

I refuse to believe this is real. Only video evidence will make me believe

user. what do your country think of our country? just wondering

Leave it to Sup Forums to declare the end of western civilization over a couple of hours of colour lights after 40 people of a NATO allied died at the hands of a common enemy.

Don't forget to complain about tumblresque outrage culture in the next thread.

lol. Gays don't go around bombing and raping white women.

If real, would be better love story than twilight

>homo is not genetically inheritable
>homos cannot naturally breed
>will forever be a tiny minority
No, Turks are far worse.

Please stop responding to this subhuman. He is assblasted since Erd*ğan kissed Russia's ass a few days ago.

Right, should have added an "if he wins", but stop it with the fucking defeatism. You never know if the world might surprise you yet.

>Oh so you're just racist. Glad we cleared that up.

Turks are not a race. They are roaches. Not even human.

Nothing wrong with this tbqh

Yea i hate refugees guys settle down

Why would anyone give a shit?

Soon Ostpreuße, soon.

Mehmet.

lol

Jesus Christ why