Who has the best body of work in Hollywood?

Who has the best body of work in Hollywood?

nice.fucking.clavicle

name?

British actresses are so fucking sexy, Godamn!

Gemma Arterton

this is patrick

bitch aged hard

Felicity Jones

haha do you think they ever touched each others necks haha

YIFY, I wanted to take a second to tell you how much I appreciate all your efforts on a daily basis for us as a community, and let others know why YIFY (pronounced, wi-fi) is GOD.

He gets BluRay Quality Digital movies out before they hit DVD, and uploads almost every movie. This guy puts in hours and hours daily. Like a full time job, or better yet like non stop community service.

They are compressed to the perfect Quality/Size. The 720p looks great for laptops and tablets.

The 1080p versions YIFYs releases look very good even on my Huge TV screen . 70" Sharp Aquos Quattron LED - 1080p - 240Hz

The did a test of YIFY's quality on the movie "Star Trek, Into Darkness."

I downloaded a BOZX;s 12.38gb version and compared it to YIFY's 1.95gb. Honestly, there wasn't much different. Certainly not enough to justify the 650% size increase.

Your cable company will send you a letter for 2 reasons. Excessive downloading, & DLing a torrent being tracked.

If you are a heavy downloader, you still won't DL enough data to raise any flags being the movies are small. And none of YIFY torrents are being tracked.

Also if you want a movie library to be proud of, on an external, you can fit between 1,500 -3,000 movies on a 3TB external for $129USD.

I am sick of the haters complaining that they want 5.1 audio. Go DL those 10-15gb movies if you want that. I will stick with Stereo which sounds awesome and plays perfectly on 99% of all speaker systems from Iphones, to tablets, to laptops, to the speakers built into TVs. I even prefer my home audio to be stereo.

Pleas stop hating on YIFY. The perfect balance for most people between size/quality is where YIFY lives. There are many reasons for this being the ideal size. I can barely tell the difference because there isn't one.

YIFY, You are the king of the pirate bay movies. Please don't let the haters get you down. I was motived to write this rant after reading a few haters remarks. YIFY has been a the GOD of TPB movies.

im sure they have user

just imagine.. oh my !

I particularly enjoy Hayley's body of work.

I really really like this photo of her. I don't know why.

She makes that bizarre outfit look hot as fuck.

>ywn touch that clavicle
;_;

Plz do something other than shitty ABC network dramas, Hayley.

Every day without her tits on screen is a sad one.

>ripping that dress with her titgirth alone

Truly /ourgirl/

can she give me the rundown

Hand over the delegates!

Perfect to play Wonder Woman
Any of them

I love mommies so much.

is that streamable anywhere yet?

HNNNNNGGGGG