Can an actor/actress under 5'0 be successful in hollywood these days?

Can an actor/actress under 5'0 be successful in hollywood these days?

no

yea.. but .. post her neck

BRAAAAAAAPP

hobbit

pure christian braaaaaaaaps

well she's not successful

little dumb bitch!

dat ass

What are you calling attention too friend

>you will never get to smell ASR's feet when she takes them out of those boots after standing around all day on set in the hot sun.

Only When dan shniders involved

BUMP for more pics of her HUMP

Where is that guys head?

ooooh my goodness

evangelion edit please

*brits*

>BRAAAAAAAAAPPP

uhhh what is she drinking

>designated sock picker

I feel good for carrying those boxes now. A much better job. They probably have ass-cleaners as well.

imagine if you had a tiny asr gf and when she got angry she was like a chihuahua just ineffectually hitting you with her tiny fists

As much as I wish it was her own hot fresh piss, you can clearly see the condensation on the glass. It could be chilled piss but that's not as exciting.

reeeeeeeeeeee

Chard? More interesting to me is that priceless look on her face - the best reaction photo...

there was a gril at my job once who couldn't have been more than 4'6", not a midget, proportional and very qt. she had to stand on a box to reach her station. she always looked frightened like a rabbit and had some huge fat beta mexican dude that would constantly follow her around like a bodyguard, which was okay because i often thought she was so tiny and adorable if someone felt like it, they could stuff her in a gym bag and walk off with her.

... not that i uh... ever thought of doing that heh

Actor, yes, Actress no.

Midgets used to get work in Hollywood but the SJW find it offensive, so now they just go with CG if they need dwarfs or something.

Piper hasn't let her small stature from letting her take showbiz by storm

>try to get work in one of the only jobs that will employ you
>lol sorry its exploitation
>well, i guess it's back to carrying salsa around in a giant novelty sombrero at a mexican restaraunt then

neither did the death of her three year old son

what a trooper

Jodelle!!

the guy from got?

>drinking vino while you are having a shit

disgusting

Verne Troyer.
Warwick Davies.