Who's your favorite Alt-Right youtuber?

I like pic related

Also feel free to suggest other good Alt-Right channels that offer insight and good commentary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead
youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE
youtube.com/watch?v=bKCW59ZXJj8
youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg
instagram.com/shoe0nhead/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is she?

boxxy is alt-right?

shoeonhead

youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead

After the last video he made, Black Pigeon Speaks.

if you would watch her vids and appreciate her political philosohpy but you wouldnt dominate her youre a cuck

>Thundercuck
>Sarcuck of Akkad

I don't know who this guy is. But I love him.

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE

*Sarcuck of Cuckkad

Lol no one in that pic is even right of center are you kidding

Get cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCW59ZXJj8

>Youtube
You have to be over the age of 18 to post here.

Said the shitposter

now thats some cringeworthy shit

she said in some video she is a lefty. It's just you being a retard that watch too much anti-feminist videos and assumes just because someone is milking the trending topic it automatically makes it a alt-right member.

Just as happened with thundercuck, bananaman or saragon of cuckad, just because they make their living on making 30 minutes long videos talking how dumb some retard on tumblr is doesn't make these youtubers "altrighters".

>It's shitposting if it hurts my feelings

Bitch boy beta and his coalburning crush. How cute.

I thought she said her and greg were together for years now. wtf

all Vsauce channels.

Why do we hate Thunderfoot now btw?

It's shitposting if you're a top cuck

>trusting a woman
>ever

>projecting

She burned the coal
But the toll haven't been paid yet
But the toll needs to be paid
It always get paid
Someday it will get paid
And it's going to be ugly

he went full retard over brexit

>It`s shitposting if it hurts my feelings

RamzPaul is my man. David Duke comes in a close second.

DO WE REALLY NEED 4 OF THESE FUCKING POSTS AN HOUR

How is she alt right you nigger

Sweet Jesus, that's just awful.

Is that in the debate with Sargon?

CAN'T REBUKE THE DUKE

What a brilliant piece of art.

youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg

That video is fairly old.
His science-job is funded by the EU, thus he opposed brexit.

I don't follow youtubers nor do I have a cop fetish, but god damn post more of that godess

Dude, she attacks feminists and SJWs and stuff, so she's totally a rightist. And she makes my penis hard, so could you please be a bit more respectful to the lady?

he's just scared he will lose his sciencebux. he's a physical chemist or something like that. When he realizes Farage won't take his grants away, he'll calm down.

>Opposition to the cancerous leftards puts you on the right
And that`s why people think youtards are retarded

Thanks. Good to know though it's sad to see someone I've admired in the past be so wrong.

>mfw fools still watch and worship her

I didnt even know who she was. After seeing this vid, I'm glad I dont

>any of those people
>alt-right

I like Thunderfoot, but had to unfollow him on Twitter because all he's been doing is crying about Brexit.

It is a great way to differentiate between true alt-right'ers and plebs

she's openly declared herself a liberal on numerous occasions. She's more a classical liberal, the noblest form of degenerate, and currently in a traditional relationship with a germanic, canadian white male. On the day of the rope, she will be spared.

Delete this! She's my pure angel. I dream of one day losing my virginity with her after taking her on a fancy date.

>Alt-right
She isn't even right.
She's left wing.
And a coalburner.

Bad post

instagram.com/shoe0nhead/?hl=en

go nuts

God damn why is this board infested with newfags

She freaking posted a picture on twitter saying they've been together since she was 14. Theres a video doxing Greg where some cunt says he's a pedo because he shagged her at 14. I need answers to this

That's not even her you cuck

>Alt-Right

After that fat nigger in New York that died of a heart attack while being "choked" she was on the side of BLM, saying the same ignorant shout about it being an illegal choke slam. I corrected the dumb coal burner on twitter and her only response was to ignore everything I said because I didn't have a profile picture.

She's very stupid, vapid, self centered, and the only reason anyone pays any attention to her is because they're thirsty beta faggots. I'm sure if she was a single mother they'd beg her to set up a patreon just to send her money to support her.

Are you retarded? She was obviously laughing at how absurd that picture was.

She's not alt-right dummy! she's just a moderate who hates PC bullshit.

Nah, she's more like a massive, attention-seeking, coalburning faggot.

>she

Classical liberal is just Libertarian, which is arguably about as right as you can be.

B-but armored... skeptic....

>Common Filth
>Mr Metokur (aka InternetAristocrat)
Only acceptable list.

sh0e is a coal burner
lauren is a jew
milo is a fraud and possibly jew and a faggot

if you picked any of them, kill yourself

Get in line kiddo, she's mine.

>defeatist
>doesn't make videos anymore
great list

Common Filth is losing it currently. In a few weeks hes probably gonna join ISIS to kill whites

Quadroon of mossad

The I hate feminism starter pack

God damn how tall is she, like 155?
I'm 201 and I love that kinda shit
Where can I buy her?

boxxy really is ugly as shit desu famalampais

>muh fave aldride yutubers

look guise its a klubb u gotta be cewl to hang :DDD ok

Oh look, another shill promoting a YouTube channel. She is terrible. If you are going to waste your time watching YouTube, you should probably just listen to Molymeme in the background while you do something else.

Who is this

All "alt-right" personalities are cancer, and you should be ashamed if you unironically call yourself "alt-right".

I know it's not exactly alt-right but I enjoy Varg's channel when he can bring himself to talking about RPGs.

Please more pictures of june, I neeeed them

And you are a certified cuck

well, i'm not going to waste much breath trying to convince you. though I invite you to reconsider your opinion with a little more research:
twitter.com/shoe0nhead

Paul Joseph Watson or Bearing, both are fucking superb. Undoomed is pretty fucking hilarious too.

Mudshark

Jim stopped making videos, but his old ones are a Def watch if you haven't already. Bit of a shame though, even his Twitter is decidedly more tame than it was a month or two ago

Ha. You know what's worse, she met this guy on a fuckin imageboard dedicated to Boxxy.

Orbiter, please. That bitch offers nothing of value except eye candy.

5'2'' in freedom units. Half guido, half potato-nigger. all american cutie

"c-cuck!"

Have fun watching gays, coal burners and losers. The fact you use the word "cuck" is enough evidence to show you're cancer. Go back to your Youtube personalities and let the adults discuss actual politics.

Pretty good, not cringe at all desu

Shoe is short as fuck. Enjoy your manlet children.

>alt-right

So leftists who state the obvious about feminism. Christ.

>what is entertainment
she even refers to herself and the group of people pictured in as "the circlejerk" and encourages people to look outside for fresh perspective. you have no argument and are, I assume, meming at this point.

>Dude, she attacks feminists and SJWs and stuff, so she's totally a rightist.
>Automatically makes you rightwing

No she isn't. And go fuck yourself you lonely nerd. Has everyone forgotten all of late 2014 and early 2015? Fuck everyone in this groupie click.

Short women are the best
My last gf was 5'2" and that was the best relationship I've ever had

t. not a manlet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

The face of Sup Forums: some coal burning half breed(shoe), an asian/jew half breed (evalion), and a jew faggot (milo)

>mfw

Why doesn't a straight, white male or female start redpilling people on youtube?

How many times do you have to post till you understand you're part of the problem?

Reevaluate your life son.

Shoe seems like an entertainer to me more than somebody with serious political opinions. It's a sad sign of how far things have shifted that dismantling the most obvious SJW bullshit is now enough to actually put you on the right.

She would find the thirsty instagram browsing hilarious though, I'm sure.

This. Most of them are, at best, centre right. If you need to call yourself an "alt-rightist" to distance yourself from the right then you're pathetic. The only tolerable alt-right are Evola style traditionalists, and even then they should not be classified as such.

Sargon of akkad supports brexit if thats any consolation to you

Is that really her in that video kissing the Arab?

I'm not convinced it's her it looks like her but I don't think she would mix

Sargon of Akkad is the best.

Because whenever one pops up they all attack him as a shill or not being great as their Messiah: Hitler.