Will the Norks just launch the fucking missile already. This nuclear armageddon is taking forever

Will the Norks just launch the fucking missile already. This nuclear armageddon is taking forever.

how about you nuke them already instead?

i want pakistan to nuke india already

This
Cmon already people
Get serious

I wonder, how many Americans actually think that North Korea is legitimate threat to them?

SOON

the more the better. you honestly think nukes aren't a threat?

Even at this point, North Korea is more of a direct threat to its neighbours than to the United States.

Indirectly however, the threat posed by the propagation of missile and nuclear technology goes without saying.

SOON™ is never soon enough

Costa Rica is the best Korea, N. Korea is the fake Korea

Where's your commie star though?

>the more the better
You say that like you think we won't take everyone with us when we die.

>Toronto area is close enough to New York and DC to be affected by nuclear weapons

help

If it happens your fat ass isn't surviving, faggot.

And you think you will tough guy?

>hes afraid of dying
>in Canada

How emasculated are you?

>Afraid of being nuked
>Emasculated
I know you slavs are nihilistic commies but come on.

Relax, you won't die you little pussy.

Based Paki.

How do you know?

He lives in Toronto? What's the worst that could happen, he'll be asked about his day by a friendly Jamaican?

Based Estonian. Have you thought about immigrating here? You seem like a friendly enough dude.

Becoming a leaf here would feel very awkward desu

A better idea. Why doesn't NK just develop more sophisticated nukes on the down low?

come on you fucking bender GET MAD ALREADY

Chink here.

North Koreans are cowardly dogs. Their cowardice is only superseded by their need for UN handouts.

All the US has to do is not be cowed by their threats. If the US shows willingness to use nuclear weapons should it come to that it is a virtual certainty that Kim will be assassinated from within and a new government will be installed.