Chievo - Milan 20.45
Fiorentina - Torino 20.45
Genoa - Napoli 20.45
Bologna - Lazio 20.45
Juventus - SPAL 20.45
Sassuolo - Udinese 20.45
Roma - Crotone 20.45

>napoli is first

Comfy double digit call and SPAL does it !!

GO ARS ET LABOR GO

>leaving out the most important teams

Can /Napoli/ do it ?

Is Sarri capable or meme?

wdhmbt

Atalanta - Verona 2-0
Cagliari - Benisvento 1-1
Chievo - Milan 3-1 MONTELLA OUT
Fiorentina - Torino 0-0
Genoa - Napoli 2-4
Bologna - Lazio 2-2
Juventus - SPAL ???
Sassuolo - Udinese 1-1
Roma - Crotone 3-1

Nice
Meme

MALEVENTUM is making history. Last record broken was Venezia 50 years ago. They are going to break pre WWII records now.

>Reports in Italy suggest Chelsea have set their sights on Napoli Coach Maurizio Sarri to succeed Antonio Conte, offering him €12m.
>If Conte does last to the end of the season, then he’s widely expected to walk away next summer, possibly towards Milan.

Sarri is one of those "one team" manager that would be shit everywhere else, but it's not bad. They HAVE to take a slip sooner or later, at least a draw

>-20
>0
Should they just file for bankruptcy or something

this

>nice

VAR SYSTEM IS RIGGED 1!!1!11!

LOOK AT THE TABLE

WHY ISN'T J*WENTUS THERE ???

RIGGED |!|"!||!"!"|"|!!

>Juventus club barcellona pozzo di gotto

If any of italians are watching the post-inter interview, post if spallo says anything important.

feels good tonight

>possibly towards Milan.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH

They have less than zero benches. The forwards are those three little men and no other.

Either SAN GENNARO protects them all, or a slip will happen.

IMHO they should focus on Serie A and slowly dump CL meme.

>we played well for 65 minutes
>lost our focus for 25
>we can still improve
>onto the next game
Don't think he will say anything more

>If Conte does last to the end of the season, then he’s widely expected to walk away next summer, possibly towards Milan.

you mispelled

possibly towards S.S. Sup Forums

Spallo is always boring and in a weird way.

In rome they say they never understood him in interviews.

he did great at Empoli too tho
On one hand i want to see Sarri with money to spend, on the other i don't think the cancerous Chelsea lockeroom will ever be as disciplinated as they nned to be to play Sarriball

During City-Napulé it was posted a table with the careers of Guardiola and Sarri.

While one was winning everything with Barca another was leaving muh comfy bank job.

>Sarri is one of those "one team" manager
Pundits said the same thing about his move to Napoli

>slowly dump CL meme.
They always did it, Sarri is not an ambitious person and perfectly knows there's no chance

Idc what you say, Sarri makes magic sometimes.

i was seriously impressed by how he btfo inter

>IMHO they should focus on Serie A and slowly dump CL meme.
that's exactly what they are doing, Sarri literally did turnover against City, and look how few fucks they gave agaist Waxtap

But not playing in Europe at all is a giant advantage for Inter. Napoli still has to fly somewhere when Inter can just stay at home training and resting. Also, by being too shit they can end up playing in EL, which is much worse since you have to pay on Thursdays and they're too good to get kicked out quickly. So it's better to actually get out of your group and then get eliminated in 1/8.

I'll reiterate the idea that Sarri has no benches.

Rog is a shit.

BTW Napli is playing the best football in serie a for at least two years in a row.

AMALA

>nutella

>So it's better to actually get out of your group and then get eliminated in 1/8.
i think that's their goal, the loss to waxtap did complicate the plan tho, i guess they underestimated them

imagine being the team that eventually loses to Benevento

>Milan
it will be glorious

good luck with that EL sedicesimi

>Gaffe di Mihajlovic: 'Anna Frank? Non so chi sia, non ho letto i giornali'

>buy Vecino
>win the league

They should've done it earlier

lel

>autistic finn
>ex-jugo crew (bosnia, serbia)
>that one english obsessed with Icardi
>portuguese Joao Mario shill
>and now, a Uruguayan Vecino shill
/wavetheworld/ la

cant remember the last time he played

Today

i uhhh, guess i just wasnt paying attention

>“What gives me a strong emotional response is the behaviour of the team. You don’t get results without a strong team. Tonight was a good performance, so I am happy, above all for them, as they deserve to have this attention on them because they are great professionals.

>“We were lucky tonight, really lucky. A couple of shots could’ve gone out for throw-ins, but the fact a gust of wind brought the ball on to the woodwork gives you the excuse to say we were unlucky this time.”

>“It was a great performance, it’s not as if we only played for 60-70 minutes. It was a great performance. If the players keep that focus, then it can happen for a 50-50 ball to go their way and with the talent of Quagliarella or Caprari, they can score a goal. That’s all normal."

>“Davide Santon is coming back to the player we knew. Dalbert will become an excellent player, but still needs to get to know the mechanisms of the team. I made the change with Santon rather than Dalbert because I needed someone good in the air. Sampdoria are physically strong and scored on a set play, so I needed to hold up the ball more.

>“I haven’t used Eder enough for the quality he deserves and that disappoints me. Joao Mario is a talent, but hasn’t trained as well as before due to that injury. Joao Cancelo had that knee sprain and when he gets to the by-line to cross, he feels that twinge, as that’s what the collateral ligament does. Putting him as a full-back is unfair, as he can’t go into tackles while feeling like that.

>“We had to find the soul of a team, as last year you said all sorts of things about the side, so to get them to feel that confidence, they need to play together for a certain amount of time. There’s no need to invent anything.

yeah not used to watch white people play.

I'm not the only JM chill, but I'm also the guy thanking Samp for Bruno Fernandes, but desu I follow Calcio results, players and international games since I was, I dunno, 14-16. That was 20years ago and Juve had just won the CL. When cable came we got to watch league games live and it was glorious.
Always had a soft spot for Fiorentina because of my club.

Think there were also a vanheusden shilling Belgian, a couple of Americans, a Croat, an Indonesian and one meme south American flag that expressed their love for inter recently iirc

>white
He looks italian though, even has the meme nose
>Falero

the most recognizable Belgium flag is Balotelli's abandoned lovechild. Same for Croatia, the one that posts the most is a Riommer.

Thanks. That explains the Santon choice even though him and Dalbert are very comparable in height, 180-something I think. Eder got a shout out, he should get in to sub Valero instead of JM next time. Do not sub Icardi out unnecessarily like this. And for fucks sake, Karamoh for Candreva finally.

I like his confidence that things will iron themselves out with time but he definitely got complacent this time and fucked it up. It's Spalletti's fault we went to shit in second half, not the team's.

santon is 187

Remember when people used to call me an idiot for saying Icardi > Sarribabby Higuain?

heh, good times.

>It's Spalletti's fault we went to shit in second half, not the team's.

true it often happened with his roma too so might be a playstyle issue. but samp was also good didnt give up and gave their all.

last season higuain did better than icardi though
and this season is still long

Ye I know about them, they are the representatives of their countries for sure. The post I replied to listed inter fans so I expanded on those

>Do not sub Icardi out unnecessarily like this
Its a long season, he can use all the rest he gets.
Hell I'd like to see Eder start a game or even Pinamonti, just to give them a bit of a confidence boost. But not just yet, let this team settle for at least a couple more weeks. Its also nice to see Gagliardini picking up his form, he was the missing link in that midfield.

>And for fucks sake, Karamoh for Candreva finally.
According to the ratings Candreva was good today, and considering his Milan game he seems to be picking up the slack. I'd have Karamoh come of the bench in garbage time for now, especially with Cancelo still not fully healed.

>he definitely got complacent this time and fucked it up
Not really, samp scored two goals from two shots and two bad reactions from Handa. That doesn't seem like coach complancency to me.

Do you even >le Juve slow start to the season

Reminder that Inter are the most supported club in /seriea/

the emperor of tortelloni

the avenger of provolone

>Its a long season, he can use all the rest he gets.
He got subbed out in literally 87th minute. He is the team captain, he doesn't run that much, and he is 24 years old. He was visibly pissed when he left the pitch. I get what you are saying but you are wrong here.
>That doesn't seem like coach complancency to me.
He left dying Valero and dead Candreva cca 70th minute or so on the pitch for Icarid > Eder and Nagatomo > Santon. He left our immobilized midfield as it was and as a result we got walked over on right-hand side of the pitch. JM gets in and fucks up nearly every contact he has with the ball. Just saying.

Agreed on Karamoh, a few minutes at first, whatever. But we have to give the young players a chance. Not sure about Eder starting, I like how feisty he is and how he runs like a dog when he gets subbed in. But we should not wait for the last 10 minutes for that.

I watch
>Inter
Vecino
>Juve
Bentancour
>Samp
Torreira and Ramirez
>Genoa
Laxalt

If I am bored
>Fiore
Hoping for Maxi Olivera and Cristoforo
>Verona
Caceres

gib Schiappacasse pl0x

Can you give a quick rundown on Betancur?

Haven't seen him play this season, or any other season

Yeah if I had to find a weak spot for spalletti it would definitively be subs

>He is the team captain, he doesn't run that much
Which is why Eder was brought on, to run, harass the defenders and track back. Icardi was pissed but I don't think he would offer the same amount of energy after 87 minutes of gameplay as fresh Eder did. He should understand, as the team captain, that sometimes it's better for him to get off the pitch.

As for valero and candreva Spal left them on because he subbed out Vecino and Nagatomo. Candreva was rested early vs Milan as was Valero. Vecino played the full 90 minutes in the last five games and Nagatomo was too weak in the air for Samps long balls. Those two were perfectly justifiable subs.
As for JM, he needs Vecino/Gagliardini to cover his back. Ill give you that, subbing his still-rusty-from-injury self on while leaving Valero out there wasn't the best choice by Spaletti.

He is like an average german midfielder, he is not flamboyant but effective.
Does not look like a southamerican player, for our NT is pure gold because he can actually make passes for Juve he is an average player but has potential to improve (he is 20 years old) and usually does not fuck up.
He is like Vecino but with less experience.

he is at atletico B if I am not mistaken.
I did not like him very much in the sub20 WC but still is a future possibility to replace Cavani and Suarez.

It was down to him and matuidi for a couple games and he looked like the better midfielder. Pretty impressive for his age.

I only want him to join a Serie A club just for his ungraceful sounding name

>Nick Dufferboxes

>Inter indicator
Double Icardi, 3-2 over Samp
Spalletti in first place
Tonight the response from Napoli

Juve Shareholders’ Meeting, record balance sheet and poisonous comments
>Conte-Agnelli row
The President snipes at the Coach: ‘Allegri carried on work that others believed had been terminated’
The reply: Ungrateful and immature

>Football brings Anne Frank into the stadiums
Today a minute’s reflection in all stadiums
Of the 15 ultras identified, one is 13 years old
Mattarella: Inhuman act
Lotito visits a synagogue, Rabbi fury

>Milan
Montella tension
The Coach is agitated: ‘Too many rumours’
Chievo decisive, he needs to beat them

>Serie B
Palermo, what a leap
They win at Carpi and go into the Serie A zone
Zeman crumbles, Salernitana coup

>We had been so close
‘Allegri continued to win while others thought the Juve era was closed’
‘You never stop learning who people are… Just needed a little appreciation’
To and fro Agnelli-Conte: the President speaks at the Shareholders’ Meeting, the Coach replies from England
Tonight at the Stadium a special game for Allegri

>Inter, goosebumps and leadership
Samp dominated for an hour (Skriniar, Icardi brace, two uprights and a crossbar), then threaten a comeback: 3-2

>The controversy
Football honours Anne Frank
Toro, but Miha slips up: ‘Who is she?’

>Milan
Gattuso, Sousa and Mazzarri
Montella can see ghosts
Against Chievo the Coach gambles with his bench
Meanwhile, he attacks spies in the locker room

>Lotito visits a synagogue, Rabbi fury

Lotito wasn't moneygrubbing enough for the local standards probably

>No, Sinisa. No

>Toro, but Miha slips up: ‘Who is she?’
Lmao

Do american cucks really have to learn about Anne Frank in history class? She literally came from the mouth of other jews and may not be a real figure. I knew about her from Sup Forums jokes.

I was once in Anne Franks house in the netherlands.

I had to write a book report on her diary (including her ‘discovering’ her body)

Who /porcodio/ here?

I don't think he's very smart so dunno if he'll make it in europe.

Hopefully thy can do it this season. I'm tired of watching juvewinslol.

I remember you too.

>but Miha slips up: ‘Who?’

>wake up
>still top of the table

its a good day lads

forza Genoa la'

*scares you*

Check this post out lads:

N-NO BULLYING PLS!

>Rabbi fury

kek

Can they pull off a literal miracle?

>Same for Croatia, the one that posts the most is a Riommer.
he's tom, one of the original seriea posters
he's also a trollball autist

What about the Swedish anti-Juventus guy?

to be fair they stopped them twice in a row in Genova
and honestly i'm not supporting against Napoli until (and if) Juve is at least 10 points behind

“We like zonal marking! Youtube compilations are disgusting! We don’t like defenders who are obsessed with smashing long balls to the strikers! We want the midfielders to take care of playmaking!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of centre back are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a tall and commanding guy that’s not going to expose the team to unnecessary risks, and on whose marking, intelligence, aerial prowess, and tackling abilities the team can rely.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you want to get rid of Paletta for meme guys like me?” I exclaimed.

Fassone and Mirabelli were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Leo! You don’t talk to Milan executives like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a managing director likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when will you make me Milan's captain. Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Will you make me Milan's captain next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! Grande campione!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

checked

I don't want them just to stop Napoli, I want Napoli to not get a single point, obviously. I feel that Juve will have much more trouble with SPAL than Napoli with Genoa.

there is some reference I'm missing here

a copypasta popular on /fit/

It's /ouryear/ lads.

BestGuayan Inter /lifelong/ right here la.