Why the fuck does this country exist? Everyone ive met from this country was a retarded autist...

Why the fuck does this country exist? Everyone ive met from this country was a retarded autist. Why does germany/sweden just take it over and genocide its retarded natives. Seriously fuck denmark.

Fuck you
Stop fucking bullying them

I would be very upset if I were a Dane reading this

>Canada
>Not autistic

Denmark has many good directors like Refn. What does Canada have, Villneuve? Even he is french-Canadian so not really Canadian.

rude

dumb leaf

The best of them all.

Danes are awesome

>Why does germany/sweden just take it over and genocide its retarded natives.
Sweden did. That's why Denmark is only two thirds of what it once was.

They seem profoundly harmless to a burger, are they really that bad?

The only weird thing I knew about them is that they "claimed" the North Pole a while back.

>Even he is french-Canadian so not really Canadian.
French canadian is the only true Canadian, m8. They elevate their whole country into being among the highest of 1st world nations, even though they are only a minority. Just like gaellic-speakers do with Ireland, and swedish-speakers do with Finland.

Truly they are /SUPERIOR/

but you guys were supposed to be nice

>sc*Nian subhuman feels the need to reply whenever someone criticize d*Nmark

They're a containment country

cringe

>t. preben gamst pedersen, professional piglover aka oinker

Is that about Hans Island again Mr. Leaf?!

LOL epic

same experience of the OP. Any dane I've to deal with in my life was an autistic stiff-necked smuglord that freaked out for literally everything.

We need them to stop German refugees for us (the bestest and kindest cuntry), kinda like Finland take the punch from the east. They sure look useless but serve a purpose!

Danes are absolute bros

dunno