What Sup Forums thinks of 11/9

I personally believe it was an inside job

Glorious day, I even remember what I was doing in the time it happened.

I was playing my sega genesis 16bit.
Greatest console EVER
And my famili was like wtf from the room next to me.
My father just said its just starting, there is a reason for this.

Get out of here

Pretty much anyone over the age of 25 does, as long as said person was awake during those hours.

I was waiting to watch Dragon Ball Z in the morning and then this shit went on live, fucking americunts took 1 episode from me.

Underage fuck off

I was walking my dog when I hear people freaking out in the neighborhood.
Heard a guy yell: WE ARE NEXT FUCK!
Get home dad says towers fell down.
>ha really makes you think.

Yea I knew that feel all fucking day 9/11 shit.
Everything on tv was cancelled to show Americunts and the towers they fucked up.

>these newfags don't realise that Sup Forums is pretty much 40% underage now

I blame Sup Forums for getting Sup Forums onto the news too often with their happening bullshit desu.

MODS

Im not new because i called someone underage

Oh yeah and Sup Forums's moderation is so shit now that I won't be surprised if this thread hits 300 posts, auto sages and that underage still isn't banned.

pic related

M8, I wasn't saying you were underage. I'm just blaming some cunts on Sup Forums for attracting all these underage to Sup Forums like a magnet with dank memes and throwing shit that gets us on the news headlines, that's the last thing we want.

>11/9

What happened november 9th?

At first I thought it was a movie when I turned on TV

Was my 10th birthday

Didn't really care what happened and I still don't.

Hahahhahahshsha killed by its own country

jet fuel cant melt steel beams, of course it was an inside job.

It's common knowledge between governments and elitists that it was orchestrated. We plebs dont know any better.

Good one leaf

Steel is very vulnerable to fire, with > 300°C you can lower its resistance a lot.

One of the happiest days. It was nice to see Americans cowering. But the London bombing was even better.

I personally believe it was done by terrorists to reveal subsequently who is a retarded autistic faggot. It's been remarkably successful, wouldn't you say?

ITT: underage summer edgelords.

Very obviously monkey business going on. Only a moron would believe the official story.

No idea what actually happened because all you have to do is look at how it was used as a predicate for everything else. The only possible reason to care about what actually happened is if it should come to pass one day that people want to testify in court against one another.

And for the record I smelled it the day after.

>2001
>iphone

i remember the exact place, time, atmosphere.
i was 12 years old but i could feel it in the air that this was a world changing event.

i have heard later that this incident even influenced randomness.

I was with my dad at work in New Jersey. Right before it happened, he and his friends climbed on top of a van and started doing Jewish folk dances. We immigrated soon after.

9/11: Idiot constructors and designers made a unstable building and it collapsed because of the huge shock of the plane hitting it. 3rd building fell because of the quake that the 2 buildings falling made. It was a badly constructed building.

>Heard a guy yell: WE ARE NEXT FUCK!

thats kinda funny desu

Why did he say "FUCK WE ARE NEXT"? Is is because he thought the USA was going to attack israel because Mossad did 911???

Either a genuine incident caused by years of peace and hope which lowered the guard, or they let it happen in search of a casus belli.

>that merchant and jew star

ahahhaha

prank that went too far

my brothers birthday. the jews are responsible for my brother being born on that day? o.O

Seriously Romania?
Those disgusting money towers would have stood for 1000 years, even after a couple of aluminum airliners flying into them.
Concrete, asbestos, steel. They were build to stand forever, unfortunately tenancy started to plummet and no one wanted to work in them anymore, so the world got the 11 of 9 show.