Why does Adult Swim keep stealing material from Sup Forums?

Why does Adult Swim keep stealing material from Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpfwDtIn4NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RREEEE OUR PRECIOUS MEEEEMEEEEES

Man am I jaded or was that not funny?

You are correct. Robot Chicken is not funny.

Sup Forums didn't invent making fun of the shitquels, that started the day after Lucas released episode one.

RC was never funny, most of Adult Swim's programming is garbage aimed at stoners who are too lazy to get off the couch.

When will robot Chicken tackle Baneposting?

fuck.
fire seth green, and pay me to rip of Sup Forums memes. I'll do it cheaper than that midget. I've got a mental encyclopedia of shitposting memes.
YOU'RE GETTING RIPPED OFF ADULT SWIM

Listen you shitter, I'm one of the top pro memers and shitposters on this site, if anyone's getting hired it's me
I literally live on memes

if you used the entire back catalog of Sup Forums memes you could maybe get two episodes of robot chicken.

Half of one of those episodes might even be funny

>not making an entire season dedicated solely to bane

you underestimate the power of memes

>Robot chicken: written by Sup Forums
>dolls debating about feet

>highground
>highground
>highground
This is supposed to be funny? Jesus we should all apply to be writers. Our jokes will bring their comedy to the next level.

You'd get an entire season just out of all the cinema visiting memes, falcons and anvils and showers and mines and shooters and whatnot

It wasn't even funny.

They should've started off at the "He was a good friend" scene.

>When will robot Chicken tackle Baneposting?
MAD did long before it got big.
youtube.com/watch?v=IpfwDtIn4NM

>Sup Forums invented making fun of the high ground

what the fuck, even VgCats made fun of it when the movie came out and that was like 15 years ago

>that was extremely painful

I was expecting they'd continuously compete for the high ground, getting higher and higher. Or something like that. But who needs to write jokes when you can just have the character yell "high ground!" after every sentence?

>they provide as with seasons worth of materials
>for zero monetary compensation
top wew lads

FOR ME

I doubt this is them stealing anything from Sup Forums but when you think about it there are definitely actual industry people who browse this board secretly. Some memes are hard to translate, but others not as much, and some anons here definitely have a good sense of humor, which is all anonymous and uncopyrighted.

>tfw it's my dream to get something made and cast Aiden Gillen in it, for obvious reasons

Seth Green is probably a Sup Forums user, and I don't see how the idea of a short ginger white nerd posting on Sup Forums is hard to believe.

implying its not the other way around and media related memes arent mostly astroturfing..

Beautiful.

Seth you fucking idiot the joke is not that he says highground

>mfw you memearrow incorrectly

>I was expecting they'd continuously compete for the high ground, getting higher and higher. Or something like that. But who needs to write jokes when you can just have the character yell "high ground!" after every sentence?
That's not the high-ground way.

Jesus Christ I didnt know they still made this shitty show

No, but neither's randomly yelling "high ground"

M$ obviously got aidan because of baneposting for quantum break

Would have never bought it without him