16'

youtube.com/watch?v=CUlNqWQlHZI

Wow, this thread sure is ded

CHIcanos are posting on Serie Mundial threads

>copa

Literally W-H-O cares?

Trannyfucker Salcido.

Based imagebro

Also previous autismo picante editions were lit. First Maetro Reynoso, then Pelagatos Higuera

That fucking Morelia goal

Dia de muertos/Hallowern costume = ready

FUCK!!! seems like we'll have P E N A L T I E S!!!

Espn narration: Pietrasanta, Zaguinho and Pelaez. Comfy as fuck

Nice, I would like to see what edecanes do this year.

no problem, i know bro, el Maeto unveiled Faitelson as Americanista, i trust in him kek, also Higuera threw shit to El Macho because of his ego.

¿Quién /viendolaseriemundial/ aquí?

>esta alineación de Cruz Azul
vamos con todo por la liga jeje

TIME'S OVER at Morelos and La Bombonera.

Now on Canal 5*

>tfw no cable

>not watching it on Azteca 7

wtf I didn't know a+ was 20.2

As I live in the border I thought a+ was a center-south meme

>Atlante

>hurrr duur watch our leauge pls

you mexi-wetbacks do realize chicanos are the only watching LigaMx outside of mexico. Thats with the exeption of one autistic polancuck and a mexishit with brazillian proxie.

also.

watching copa mx while the world series is on. lmao.

umm no beanfuk.

List your reasons for hating Chicanos.

What can we say? we like to watch REAL sports, I hope you enjoy that +90% sport played by latinos.

>Zague, Pelaez y Pietra
Kek this is more televisa than Televisa itself

What the fuck are they doing with Estadio Azteca, looks like shit now, I hope they don't keep that shitty chairo-tier mural

probably getting ready for the NFL game

like kneeling space or something

I saw an old Atlante jersey at some flea market near home, should I buy it just for the lolz?

>that "uy no, uy no!" by El Doctor

lol

......m-muh dick

>not rating Batman Petrolspor

me gusta jugar y ver el beis en vivo( los partidos de viejos gordos son un desmadre) pero verlo en la tele me da una perra hueva

I hope they get some sexy disgueses

>tambien jugo en españa...... en el getafe

en Segunda, el Getafe acaba de ascender

>el Chaco

>chaconigger

>CuckAzul

>Fuck CHICANOS

nah fuck you faggot

NO ERA tbqhwyf

>crying

lmao

Mexicants mad tha LA about to take the WS

wonder wjat noko is up to these days

>are named Richard Peres or Reies Lopes (with ortographic mistakes included).
>speak shitty spanish or pronounce it awfully (i.e. "canpiones, dijistes, haiga, etc.)
>fucked up our food, can't stand spicy (real spicy, not that sweet chipotle)
>say they hate America and being Americans and love Mexico and being Mexicans, but when confronted they say it's a shithole and would never live here. They have only visited tourist trap places like Tijuana, Cancun and maybe the house of their grandparents on a lost town
>the ones who haven't been there have a fake perception of Mexico and think that all the country was conquered by aztecs, and its a mixture of Tijuana Monterrey and Michoacan.
>their parents are poor and incultured, but instead of taking advantage of a wealthy country they inhert their parents mediocrity.
>they are so desperate of nationalism that would fill a $600 ticket stadium for a Mexico C vs Zimbawe C and drink piss from a bottle if it had a mexican flag and El Chicharito face.
>are shortminded due too their unculturness and when they are low on arguments they clam "b-but i make more money than you", yet they work as dishwashers or ups deliverymen, living on the government food tickets.
>are liberalshit and take offense on mexican representation that aren't even offensive. Thanks to them we don't have Speedy Gonzalez anymore.

kek

Some user asked to handmade this edition, if you want to suggest one, you can do it

CHIngas a tu puta madre en "crunchy tacos" y "salsa bandera"

literally most of that is stereotypical/strawman bullshit you guys tell each other or learn from Sup Forums

way to fall for the memes, retard

la tuya, joto ardido

Yeah, let's take seriously what memes and pol says

>retard
(you)

thiqque as shit

>los chillahermanos tratando de evitar a toda costa ver a las edecanes
de verdad te activa la ardilla

>w.w.we don't really hate you, we're just p.p.pretending to be retarded

ok

jajaj chicanito culoroto

My AME will win 2-0 this time, 4 out of 4 clásicos and also want to win again against Chivas at CopaMX Grand Final, so don't fuck up Chivitas.

who /gordibuenas/ here

Tu mama esta gordibuena

Literally every mexican knows an illegal immigrant and the context of their leaving. Almost all of them were too lazy to study or find a job here, not even because of legit poverty. Lots of them even leave pregnant women here and make new families there. Even since children they only aspire to illegally cross to USA instead of breaking that vicious circle. Chicanos are just the consequence of that shit people being even bigger shits.

y a tu mama se le lleno de arena la panocha cuando te pario en el desierto de los yunaite estais

I already told you, i don't care about this edition

This is just for fun, I'll make MexiGordos Edition later, also i root for America and i endure 'la carrilla', isn't like I take it personal, just chill nigga.

Why would you stay in country where the mayor literally is a cartel boss? Or where the federal government steals your education bucks so some fat bitch director can buy 10 hummers?

Y a ti te llenaron el culo de vergas en la secu

por lo menos no me plomearon en la secu

Se la soplabas al velero

Even then you can earn an honest and decent living here if you study and work. It's not like the weekly mass shootings and daily harassment claims gringos do. In fact having druglords and cartels is reinforced by the USA drug demand and gun market.

>Aguilar

si wey ya sabemos que tu vida en el otro lado esta bien verga por que te alcanza para un iphone con tu salario de lavatrastes

>the cartels are the USA's fault!

everytime

te la sumergio tyrone

>The Cuevón Dance

>reddit spacing

Si pendejo y tu vida de fresa esta al 1000 por que compras ropa en el mall con la tarjeta de papi

>complaining about how people organize their posts

hello rebbit

>reddit spacing again
just stop

>he doesn't know it's a 2 side collaboration

American education, I just realized you actually got triggered by Pepe Trump in OP image

i've been spacing my posts like this since i started browsing in '07. you're welcome to eat my shit at any moment now

yes yes it's all our fault

CIA glow in the dark niggers literally help the cartels and ISIS. Do you really think spic and sandnigs can last this long on their own? Definitely propped up, wouldn't be surprised if mossad was involved too.

I'LL KILL A BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!

Pablo Aguilar, again...

Sup Forums can't seem to reach a consensus on whether ISIS is a result of islam, or a secret USA/jew organization.

>CIA niggers

Thanks for the Terry Davis reference. you're all schizos like him, so nothing you say surprises me anymore

la neta si we

It's not even CIA paranoia, it's your huge way of consuming drugs and how you sell anti-tank weapons for self defense that can be bought like chewing gum in a convenience store

>fresa
>we
pick one

>it's a 2 side collaboration
>yes yes it's all our fault

I'm done with this guy, what ever you say...

The lack of Huawei's is worring

digo, si prefieres ser un jornalero en usa sobre hijo de papi en mexico, eres un pendejo

How did Chucky not get a bigger move than Eredivisie

¿Qué? Solo digo que los fresas dicen güey, no we.

Supposedly the others Mexicans there convinced him.

Mexican players are overpriced and poorly scouted by best teams in the world.

read somewhere it was a 3 way agreement witha larger club. psv is just a transition team an he should be out of there after the wc if not sooner

not sure if its just some shit someone made up tho lol

still.....

Is Méndez Cruz Azul's Domínguez?

# F U E R A J É M E Z
F
U
E
R
A
J
É
M
E
Z

LGTSS:
>El polvoriento rancho de Cruz Azul Hidalgo

Dream is over for Cruz Azul

Off topic: have any of you heard of a baseball player named Anthony Recker? If so what is his reputation? What do think of him?

literally who?

No idea. Why?

>Jemez conferences are the best of the Cruz Azul games.

eso fue puro pedo, ese 3er equipo segun era el mancity pero lo desmintieron rapido