youtube.com/watch?v=nugYhvX7WYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just ran over an entire CHI family with my truck

deja de ______
deja de ______

youtube.com/watch?v=nugYhvX7WYk

no you didn't

What goes on in these threads?

You aren't deported yet? When does President Trump's new ruling on DACA take place?

chicano shenanigans but everyone is welcomed

When I was younger, a CHI girl had a crush on me. She was pretty cute. Too bad I was autistic and stopped talking to her when she told me she liked me. Could've had a CHI gf.

why don't you find her again?

:/

just dumped the bodies in the desert

CHI
The world is a cruel and harsh place filled with cruel and hostile people. Doesn't really change anything but it is a little disheartening.

we are those people

I have a fair amount of personality traits that are generally seen as negative, cruelty however is not one of them.

what about hostile?

I have a chicano friend on xbox live, nice lad

How does it feel to know that your brown brothers and sisters are getting sent home by Trump?

nice, do brazilian girls like CHI's?
won't happen

Not really hostile either, though I can seem like it since I don't really take an interest in strangers. I don't really care what are the names of my co-workers, though I have forced myself to do some small talk since they seem to be so fond of it. A lot of them seem to become uneasy if they are not doing anything or talking to anyone. Though I guess that is a positive trait in this society.

You have the autism.

either way we lack a lot of things so we can easily be put into such a category

Maybe, though I wasn't always like this. I think it's more me becoming bitter and "jaded". It's just that I rarely have gotten any positive attention out of the blue from strangers. Though on the matter of autism I don't think I have literal autism. I base this on the fact that I always have been pretty good at understanding the motives of people. Though I need a moment to think about it to come to any kind of reasonable answer, if I have to decide immediately I usually get it right. Things always go terribly wrong if I am in a rush and don't have time to time to think things through.

:(

bump

Are you a dreamer?

no, i have no dreams

how was your day user? by the way you haven't posted in a while

Sat at home all day. I passed my resit exams the other day so I made it into the next year of college which was a relief financially

Go post in /cum/, we don't need another fucking general

nice, what are you studying ?
we don't belong there also this isn't new i've been posting this forever now

/cum/ is shit, thanks for giving us Eastertoad though

Maths

how does it feel to actually be doing something with your life?

I suppose I take it for granted that I'm in university, it's a lot more accessible here than in the US. The wageslavery afterwards is daunting though, need to find a way around this

shouldn't you be able to get a good job?

A good job is still slavery

i know what you mean i guess there just isn't any way out of it unless you become a NEET

The aim is to find some form of income other than wageslavery or neetbux. Cryptos looked promising until the other day. Anyway, good night /CHI/

good night user