Why didn't he just hide a horcrux in outer space or in the Mariana Trench?

Why didn't he just hide a horcrux in outer space or in the Mariana Trench?

Because it'd literally part of one of the dullest franchises.

Wouldn't it have to be in a place his supporters could collect? He can't exactly come back on his own.

the pressure would destroy the horcrux

Why didn't they just fly on the eagle to Mordor?

Why didn't he just wish himself out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why didn't op just grow up?

ok Sup Forums im finally back has that abatab faggot or whoever finally fucked off because fuck man

to be fair, she did BTFO that "Ima burn ur books" fag

>make a ice cube your horcrux
>heat it up so it turns to water
>heat the water some more until it evaporates into the air

Your move Potter

Things dun changed.

why are you asking a question about a children's movie

Do you have posers about LotR and Star Wars all ready to go too, Einstein?

touche

That would count as destroying it, idiot

Make it a fish, fish can survive in water.

>not making a piece of dark matter your horcrux

Why did he hide the diadem in the room of requirement instead of some muggle landfill?

touche again

A. He was an idiot, clearly. He should have reduced the home of Lilly and James Potter to a pile of rubble and killed them with a physical object, and then done the same to Neville and his family. He was far too worked up about Wizards and how superior they are to bother with thinking.

What would happen if he tried smashing Harry's head in with a brick instead of using a spell?

What would happen if a muggle mother sacrificed herself to save her child from 'ole voldy? Would that kid be protected too?

They tend to get eaten unless it's like, a whale shark or something.

>REMOVUS ME POOPUS

what exactly is going on here?

/How about making a hocrux a nuke?

He knew the room won't show the diadem unless someone else thought of needing it. And he never thought that anyone would actually know it was a horcrux

Why didn't he just smuggle one up his ass so Harry would have to get...uh hmm....up close and personal to get it?

literally the only clever horcrux was Harry being one (and that was unintentional)

voldemort is the worst villain ever

why didnt he make a pizza pringle a hocrux?

>Avada kedavra!
>Voldemort becomes mist again because he can't be killed
>the horcrux that was in his ass is now lying on the ground
>Harry stabs horcrux with basilisk fang

probably not the best hiding spot

>one of the most famous artifacts related to Hogwarts's founding
>meh, who needs that junk
Bravo.

>"Deh!"
What did he mean by this?

>"No!"

Gets me every time.

Shut the fuck up.

why didn't he hide it in Area 51?

>romans had plumbing 2000 years ago
>wizards got plumbing after African villages

Lul. What a bunch of backward savages.

Matter is neither created nor destroyed, it can only simply change form.

something vanity something hubris

you don't need to collect the horcrux to bring him back

ROWLING ROATED THOSE BUTTHURT NIGGAS

Power of lov would stop him

>bantzing with writers
even if they're low tier, you're just setting yourself for it

holy shit really? I never thought about it but now I wonder where all the students go to take a shit

Why didn't he just fly the Horcrux to Mount Doom?

I have no idea what a whorescrust is btw.

There are many many bathrooms in the books and movie. Troll fight in the bathroom, Hermione turned into a cat lady in the bathroom, the basilisk literally coming up through a toilet and murdering Moaning Myrtle, bathroom with a inground pool that Harry used to solve that triwaizard clue. Say what you want about Rowling but she definitely didn't ignore the fact people shit.

Rowling has not written a single book in her life. If you honestly believe she was anything but the face they put to the books then you need to put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger.

I've heard a lot of dumb conspiracy theories in my life, but never this one. Please enlighten us.

Still upset your shitty anime samples didn't make the cut?

You guys seriously put a lot of thought into kids books.

The cunt doesn't care for the characters in any way whatsoever. You think someone that spent years writing about someone would just come out and say "Oh yea she was always a nigger" ?

>Atlas Shrugged.
>God Tier.

Your opinion is automatically invalid.

>mark twain
>shit tier
:(

I only come to HP threads to read the different variations of this.

Is that seriously your argument? She didn't even say that you gibbering idiot, she said the Hermione COULD be a black woman with her blessing. Basically she doesn't give a shit because it doesn't matter at all what race the character is unless you're a Sup Forumstard. How does it impact the plot in any way?

So you believe an author that spent hundreds of hours writing 7 books would just suddenly be ok with a sudden major change in a character? Rowling is nothing more than a cover story. Anyone that seriously believes a homeless cunt that began writing on a napkin actually wrote the novels deserves to be lynched.

different guy here.

some good points but also some flaws

of course jkr is just pandering to the twittersphere; the canon movies have already been made and nobody's going to go back and legitimately assert that hermoine was a nigress

HOWEVER there are so many sociological nuances that come from race that would cumulatively change the plot of the stories, or if hermoine were to be retroactively made black certain small things would become less believable.

because he need to rise from it. if he hides it in an unreachable location than once he is resurrected he himself would not be able to return
anti air turrets

conspiracy theorist 14yo pls go

you really think its unbelievable that a multimillionaire author wouldn't take their publicist's advice and say 'sure, she could be black' to maintain favourable public opinion?

say you make an app that nets you millions of revenue, then sell it to google who agrees to keep paying you usage fees or whatever the app equivalent of royalties are; youre financially set for life.

would you really care if they changed the app slightly? eg your original app was for structuring connecting flights, now theyre using it for organizing public transportation connecting routes, or something like that.

are you really telling me you wouldn't go along with it to save some face?

You're right, "mudblood" as a slur definitely would have steamed up some SJW glasses. And the whole muggle-born discrimination thing as a metaphor for race would have lost any subtlety it had (if any).
Ahahahahahahaha

>he seriously believes Rowling was anything more than a convenient sob story to attribute the books to

i read all the books the month they came out and im only hearing about this sob story now, so no i dont think thats the case.

when the hp books came out the internet didnt exist to pump a sob story hard enough to gain any traction, all we knew was that the author was a british woman and we were all trying to figure out how to pronounce 'hermoine' (there was a lot of hurmoyne going around)

>metaphor for race
hard to do a good metaphor when the good guys still own slaves.

Oh please, they repeatedly fed you fucking idiots the story about the cunt starting to write it all on napkins. You ate it up like fucking idiots. The movie studio wrote the books to guage interest in the film series because of The Lord of the Rings.

I don't like Rowling but that last tweet is great

surely he could've hidden it in antarctica or something? it's pretty difficult to get around there

>I was never aware of the sob story
>Y-y-yes you were! It's the whole reason you read the b-books!

Make any excuse that you want, but it was force fed to you idiots and you lapped it up. She didn't write a single book.

>HP is set in the 90's
>make THE Ice Cube a horcrux
>no one would want to fuck with that savage nigga

>Deh!
What did Tom Riddle Jr. mean by this?

maybe it was an american or uk thing, never heard of it up here in canuckistan

... do people actually act like this? Like does anyone know someone IRL who posts shit like this on the Internet?

For real who the fuck burns all their books?

because magic high school doesn't teach about space or the marianas trench.
Also, isn't the point of these things that someone finds them and he can possess them?

Anyone sent rowling this pasta true an image to bypass twitter character limit?

No one, but then again I'm Yuropoor. Based on their behavior on social media I have a horrible image of Americans, which I really hope isn't true.

through*

I have two or three hyper leftist friends that tweet half a dozen times a day about the latest apocalyptic prediction of theirs.
Mountain out of a molehill shit

That's actually quite convenient, why would you ever need to waste space on bathrooms when you can just vanish anything away?

also how does a wizarding economy work exactly if you could just magic things into existence?

Stop shilling for Yudkikesky.

Can't do food and drink (except for water, I think there was a spell to shoot it out of your wand). Other than that baseline there'd be magical items created by wizards more skilled than you in certain areas you'd want to trade for. So they certainly have the need to trade so they established a currency. I also assume there are laws about fucking with muggles so thats why the Weasleys still live in a shithole instead of hexing their way into Trump tower. So we have, food, drink, rare or powerful magical items and prpoerty. Seems like a decent enough basis of an economy for me.

maybe he needed them physically when resurrecting himself or something

Seriously a nuke.
>cannot be directly destroyed or else it'll explode
>the only way to safely destroy it is by waiting for an incredibly long time for it to no longer be lethal

The craziest think it's so hard for these people to draw the line between fictional work someone has done and the real person behind it.
Someone says you don't agree with and you now can't enjoy anything they have ever done or produced is the weirdest fucking logic ever and something I only encountered very recently on the internet with twitterSJWs and Sup Forums

It's called the Wizard Prime Directive, it's extensively mentioned in the books.

It's not physics you mongrel, it's magic. The ice cube no longer exists, the atoms themselves aren't the ice cube. Think Plato not Boltzmann.

You're the only one who has mentioned him so far, the man has faded into obscurity along with his awful fanfiction.

>destroying a nuclear missile causes a nuclear explosion

Why didn't Harry just fly Buckbeak the horcrux to Hogwarts?

Hell, dropping it causes a nuclear explosion. Don't you watch movies user?

Nukes are remotely detonated, generally some distance above the ground to maximize damage.

Go to bed quentin.

How do they know the exact length to cut the fuse for that?

Energy can't be created or destroyed. Matter can be you fucking nerd

>He was an idiot, clearly. He should have reduced the home of Lilly and James Potter to a pile of rubble and killed them
t. i didnt read the books

t. didn't read the books

house was reduced to rubble by his spell backfiring

Energy and matter are the same fucking thing you wanker

This is one of the first things you learn in physics in high school

>tfw you would have been a wizard supremacist in that universe

>energy and matter are the same

If two people make each other their horcrux, does that mean neither of them can be killed since you have to kill one to kill the other?

Also check these balltastic dubs

Why is Wuthering Heights shit tier? I enjoyed that book.

>E=mc^2 (for p=0)

energy and matter are the same!

>distance = vt

distance and time are the same!