What does Sup Forums think about Alex motherfuckin Jones?

what does Sup Forums think about Alex motherfuckin Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmJwlKvUag8
youtu.be/9YYYu6iVxZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ECfVXkCwUlA
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjAKK1sbyE
youtube.com/watch?v=LNOO1qC9zEQ
a.pomf.cat/ofchvg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

high energy

Based. A good man. Funny. Seems genuine and I think he has good intentions.

Kind of cucky when it comes to race and Jews.

He's entertaining

based, trustworthy, intelligent

>Conditioning status

>Broken

BUY MY WATER FILTERS

>very high energy
>very correct on a few key issues, a-la gun control and immigration
Pretty crazy 2bh, but he's funny

best Alex jones video of all time wait till the end LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=tmJwlKvUag8

The poor man is ODing on red pills

sub-terranian lizard man

Crazy redneck who believes wacky conspiracy theories.

Cringe when I hear that he supports something I suport, because I know he's going to be a complete dickhead about it and alienate more people in a quick soundbite than I could ever convert to the same point of view in a lifetime.
Me: I feel strongly about X.
Friend: Have you seen Alex Jones debating Piers Morgan about X?
Me: Fuck.

I only really listen for his rants. When he puts that quack "doctor" snake oil salesman, I tune out. The rants are hilarious though.

WAHHH HE KEPT ASKING DAVID DUKE TO BE A REASONABLE PERSON AND SAY "NOT EVERY SINGLE JEWISH PERSON ON EARTH IS EVIL"

FUCKING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!! WORKS FOR THE JEWS!!!! HE SELLS THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAHAHHH 1488!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WONT HE VENERATE HITLER WHAT A FUCKING MORON SHILL!!!!!!!

I like the dude. He's insane but in a fun kind of way. Great one liners and high rate entertainer if nothing else. Has probably made me laugh more than anybody I've listened to over the years. Just a based dude in general even if he shills his survival items.

his jewish producer literally interrupted the debate to shill. he couldn't contain his echoes.

motherfuckers voice is lower than the british pound

Fuck that get a berkey instead

hes an real hero

I agree with this though. It's enjoyable to listen to but he doesn't help the cause or really red-pill anybody. Pushes people away if anything most likely even if he has the statistic to back up his argument. He's just too hyped and needs to calm that ass down sometimes especially on national tv.

>1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!
Laugh every time I hear it.

You mean Alex ''better buy some filters for the nuclear winter'' Jones?
He is alright.

Idiot

Controlled opposition

He's hilarious

I think he's getting complacent. When you listen to stuff he's done in the past, it was actually revolutionary. It was actually breaking.

Now, he can barely contain his sighs. "Yep, here's another news thing, isn't this just like I said. Yep. OK, onto the next segment. Oh, hey, by the way, buy some of my snake oil."

Either he's figured it all out or he's bored.

A paranoid, tin-foil wearing munchkin who is a fatter version of David Icke.

He's a salesman. He probably believes about 60% of the things he says.

>implying that's the real one
>youtu.be/9YYYu6iVxZU
Wew

Fuck he got fat.

gotta give it to AJ

he has been spitting redpills for 20 years.

even sacrificed his fitness for freedom.

based alex is based

>"what does Sup Forums think about Alex motherfuckin Jones?"
The same thing William Cooper said about Alex Jones years ago. He is a sensationalist bullshit artist. Listening to Alex Jones for the truth is like reading Weekly World News.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECfVXkCwUlA

He's a great, high energy salesman. I'm just not sure whether to listen to all his warnings.

william cooper was shilling alien stuff. not saying he was wrong just he didn't have any evidence.

the man is obsessed with jews. he just calls them the new world order or globalists or whatever.

>always the same thread
Fuck off, viral marketers.

Why does he not name the jew

He used to be pretty fit, then he gained a bunch of weight or erm Bill Hicks did? Idk
He's been trying to get back in shape lately

His rant about the north american caucus is going to be angry and amazing. Also maybe a good soundbite

>what does Sup Forums think about Alex motherfuckin Jones?

Just enough glitter amongst the chickenfeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjAKK1sbyE

youtube.com/watch?v=LNOO1qC9zEQ

desu AJ probably did the Duke debate to redpill people low key.

he then took the vidya down to give further credence to duke's points

>yfw he's a low key Aryan God
>pic in: related

kek

He wasn't shilling alien stuff when he called Alex Jones on his bullshit and that's what we are talking about.

>saw an alien spaceship rise from the ocean and fuck off

>AJ is a shill

not saying he's lying but just sayin, sayinn

he's controlled opposition and a Jewish shill because he only calls out Jews that do things wrong instead of building gas chambers in the Infowars studio and feeding them all in regardless

t. stormcucks

He's a disinfo CIA plant.

Don't tell anyone I told you guys that though.

Very entertaining

Talks about stuff I wish the mainstream talked about

A little wild with his conspiracies sometimes but whatever, hes closer to the truth than most bullshit propaganda

Used to be a kook, not sure if still kook.

Kinda nutty, but sometimes makes good points.

I'm a little worried because I find myself agreeing with him more and more. Not sure if he's making more sense because he's talking about the election instead of reptillians or if I'm just going further and further downhill.

holy fuck he was a god

His hair ruined it.

a.pomf.cat/ofchvg.webm