Guys... this movie looks and feels RETARDED...

Guys... this movie looks and feels RETARDED. It seems as though WB is going to do that quote/unquote twist; where it turns out a normie casual kid's the one controlling the LEGO world. Tell me you aren't going to fall for this trite...
>inb4 its just dumb fun fagget.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_lego_batman_movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this trite
*tips fedora*
if its funny I'm all for it, who cares

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_lego_batman_movie/
I love it cause RT tells me too.

>Has Bane in it.
>not just Bane
>OUR Bane
>who qoutes the Dark Knight Rises
Who's this movie for?

Same I don't wanna see it but my friends are dragging me to see it because BATMAN.

Hey I love Batman but I am not into seeing this shit

I wonder if Lego only stay's afloat cause of all the games and now movies.

Lego product used to be of good quality. Then they cheap out and go more less of a product and more price.

Then they rely on franchises never producing anything original.

Then they go to video games. It was fun while it first started but got repetitive and lost its charm.

Now they are doing movies. The fist one is understandable but not the others. And to top it off it's not original, just franchise movies.

What else is Lego going to try and splash or will it die out?

>my friends are dragging me to see it because BATMAN.
What are your friends like?

>Then they go to video games. It was fun while it first started but got repetitive and lost its charm.
This. Lego Star Wars's Prequel trilogy in 2005 was an amazing game. Not really into the Force Awakens game

>What else is Lego going to try and splash or will it die out?
Why can't they just focus on actually selling Lego!

Remember when you would visit Lego stores with your parents? It's a shame that kids nowadays actually watch digital animated Lego instead of building their own stuff.

Hell Minecraft is digital Lego. It's such a shame

They are good guys but why they are into seeing a Lego Batman movie I won't know

To me I want serious toned Detective Thriller stuff as that is the Batman world to me

Lego TFA is alright.
Slugged on at first but as I kept playing I had fun.
I admit it, playing it alone is nowhere as fun playing the first Lego Star Wars games with a friend.

>that quote/unquote twist; where it turns out a normie casual kid's the one controlling the LEGO world
I thought that was already the plot of the first Lego movie. Is it really a twist now?

Didn't mean to quote that other guy btw

my friend is dragging me to see Beauty and the Beast next month
and not with his gf, he wants to see it because he is a manchild

M8, they've outdone Mattel and are swimming in cash.

>stay's
What's with snyderlards and not being able to complete a full sentence without fucking up?

Holy fuck you autistic pieces of shit. This is a movie for children for fucks sake. You're getting upset over a fucking children's movie. What went wrong with your life to put you down this path?

Well there was this movie called Cell. The movie (iirc) was this sci fi about this murderer and the twist was that he was a sexually abused kid or something .. I'm sure there are more though

Don't get me wrong Lego makes lots of money.

But lets say for whatever reason they are banned from getting the rights to another franchise for six years. Will they be able to have enough originality to sell their products?

What if for some reason the movies they make start tanking. Can they focus enough of selling physical products or did they lose the touch?

I'm not angry at all. Just mildly disappointed.

>mfw friends tried getting me to see zooptopia with him
>tell them to fuck off
>they call me autistic
Maybe I am autistic. Not autistic enough to watch that kind of shit.

>LEGO movie
> this movie looks and feels RETARDED

Well, no shit. Children's movies tend to be exactly that. Grow up.

This one. Not the Stephen King adaptation.

Name 1 (ONE) PG rated movie from Dreamworks or even DISNEY. That goes out of it's way to treat it audience like rëtards as hard as this one.

How exactly does this movie treat its audiences like retards?

it's much better than any DCEU film

they want Affleck to fucking kill himself

That's what he deserves for defending Islam like a good goy.

It takes every comic counter part and turns them to Dumbas Millennials. It has little character other than "tehfunnehwon". And thats really my only problem. If WB does pull the "it was a child the whole time"( which they probably will) then its apparent that like the child playing with the LEGOs they have know idea what children are and only have a dated understanding.

Now answer MY question.

This sentence isn't coherent and obviously you suffer from intense autism.

Name something this movies going to do that Batman and Robin didn't?I want to help you understand. At what point did you stop understanding?

You missed out on one of the best buddy cop movies of the year, outside of TNG.

>tfw hate capeshit for being mindless trash for neckbeards, trying to be real kino
>tfw see an ad for this movie on tv and chuckle to myself and realize hammy bullshit like this is the only way to enjoy capes

AB-SO-LUTELY love this fucking movie

prime surreal kino and surprisingly good acting by Vaughn, prime-fit J-Lo

>everyone hates CAPEKINO therefor it is my duty to hate Lego Batman
Why not sit back and enjoy a good Batman movie with your fucking friends who for whatever reason want to spend time with you?

Batman fans

It's their chance to be funny and campy like the Adam West batman

>such a good idea
Normies don't even know CIA guy exists. I didn't and I saw TDKR in cinemas.

Only until I came to Sup Forums 2 years ago did I realize there was a guy who called himself CIA at the beginning of the film

They had their chance for that. This is their chance to do it worse

I know it's hip to be ironic nowadays or whatever, but I still hate campy Batman.

It mirrors how Snyder is incapable of making a full movie without fucking up, it's grammatical kino