To sum it up in one word...gratuitous...

To sum it up in one word...gratuitous. Keanu's bodycount in this movie makes Arnold's in Commando look pathetic in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/s/d2da16e4ec/743731-1
movienewsguide.com/keanu-reeves-turns-down-cowboy-bebop-live-adaptation-movie-says-hes-too-old-to-play-spike/65466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commando was a good movie though

Is it good though? Or is it just an endless blur of rolls and headshots

t. nu-male

Well sign me the fuck up

That's the point faggot

Closer to the latter unfortunately... It's essentially the first turned up to 11, so if you're a fan of that one you'll probably like it. There were some fairly entertaining moments among the violence but honestly after a certain point it was just numbing. And of course there was the obligatory sequel-bait ending.

THIS.
John Wick (1 AND 2) was a 'movie' genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie videogame aesthetic. This is a flick at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18

Was this post purposely trying to cram in as many Sup Forums buzzwords as possible

>Be Ausfag
>it's not coming out in theatres here

guess I'll be waiting for a good quality pirating

real shame, seeing the first one in the cinema was amazing

> name a character John Matrix and expect anyone not to walk out

perhaps they couldn't afford to have it subtitled this time
e-hentai.org/s/d2da16e4ec/743731-1

>tfw to intelligent for some simple actionkino

Hey man, what can you really expect from a movie about Keanu Reeves' dog getting murked? If you want "muh sophistication" Tarkovsky still exists.

>Co-starring The Pest himself

Why does no one talk about this?

You know how everyone always said Keanu should play Spike in a live action Cowboy Bebop movie?

Well after seeing his beard as John Wick, he would be a perfect Vincent in Knockin' on Heaven's Door.

Has Keanu ever played an antagonist?

Yes, he played Neo in the Matrix trilogy

Hate to crush your dreams but

movienewsguide.com/keanu-reeves-turns-down-cowboy-bebop-live-adaptation-movie-says-hes-too-old-to-play-spike/65466

Oops forgot I had this pic

How was Lucifer in it?

He said no to Spike, not Vincent.

They're about the same age, odds are he would feel the same way.

Because he is in the movie for about five minutes total.

Just got back from seeing John Wick 2 and I enjoyed it a lot. The run through the catacombs in paris was a bit of a stretch because of how much he gets shot and survives, but when he's making his way through the subway having a casual shoot-off with common was really entertaining.

Headshots gallore, the pupper barely gets any screen time and Neo and Morpheus have a reunion. I'd recommend it if you liked the first one.

kino

I think he meant he couldn't pull off the youthfulness of Spike, but Vincent was very worn and weary, hell that's almost his motivation.

It couldn't be the action since he does plenty in Wick, all he really needs is the beard to hide any wrinkles he thinks he might have.

So if I thought the first one was like a high 5 or low 6/10, should I bother? Loved that nightclub/bathhouse scene but everything after got pretty mind numbing.