JAPAN NO! The nips are enacting a blanket surveillance program on all muslims

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

So we had a little bit of a scare there with some cucked Jap schools taking children to mosques but it looks like things are back on track on. Naturally, the people bitching were mostly immigrants.

>A group of 17 Japanese Muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries, decided to sue the Japanese government for infringing on their constitutional rights.

There are Japanese muslims?

why is japan so based

>17 Japanese muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries
>Japanese muslims
>from Middle Eastern and North African countries
What did they mean by this?
Also why aren't you posting an archive link?

The Jews fear the Samurai

Bring it back.

Kek

JELLY AF

>A group of 17 Japanese Muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries, decided to sue the Japanese government for infringing on their constitutional rights.

Killing them would solve the issue.

I think.

lol what rights.

Because they know how to deal with their Maxists.

Because they aren't white, so can get away with it

Homogeneous culture.

They haven't been infected with cultural marxism.

>However, the presiding judges did not make a judgment on police profiling and surveillance tactics which a lower court had upheld as "necessary and inevitable" to guard against international terrorism.

rekt

>A 2010 leak of 114 police files revealed nationwide surveillance of Japanese Muslims. The files revealed that Muslim places of worship, halal restaurants and Islam-related organisations across the capital, Tokyo, were being monitored.

lol @ monitoring halal restaurants though.

Just fucking deport them and be done with it.

Save yourselves.

Said it before, I'll say it again.

The Japs are our greatest ally.

Could be to gather intelligence on animal rights activists. It's not uncommon for these to attack halal slaughter houses and restaurants.

..what rights? they aren't citizens.

Go Japan, go like never before!

>muslims
>Japan

Haha, oh my.

But SJWs group orientals as white because they're successful

can we get nuked too us senpai? seems like a cure for insanity