It's another "patriots are crappy, but all the other teams they play are also crappy or shit the bed...

>it's another "patriots are crappy, but all the other teams they play are also crappy or shit the bed, and patriots end up going to the super bowl again" episode

If they win the super bowl again, this interesting season will feel like such a fucking waste. is there anything more boring than a patriots victory?

Pretty much what will happen. Like it or not the Pats are the best team in the league. The defense finally doesn't look like ass and I expect that to continue. Fun season is over.

Not so fast PATS fans. We ready for cold weather now. Check out this hat.

>The Patriots are the cancer that will be credited for killing the NFL

I'm fine with this.

>no no no, you see, the patriots aren't good. they've never been good they've always sucked, honestly. it's just that everyone else has sucked even worse against them and so they end up winning by default. literally every year, same shit

do you honestly, like legitimately, realize how dumb this sounds

It's funny because Patriots are doing better than anyone at the moment and i'm not a Pats fan

Nah it's fun to watch them btfo and make an entire league seethe over their success, even if I don't root for them

Other teams haven't just been lying down for them for 15 years. With them winning the division every year they have to play all 3 other afc division winners every year. The AFC has been the better conference most of their run too, and the other three teams in the AFC East are mediocre because the Patriots hold them down and suffocate them more than because they're just not good. The Patriots earn their ticket every year.

Leave Tom Brady to me.

I feel the same way. None of the crazy shit that happens this season will matter if
>lol patriots win again lol
Lame

Cancer

Its all fun and games until after the divisional round, when its guaranteed to be the same fucking quarterbacks every time. Hell, the AFC hasn't been represented by a QB not named Brady, Manning, or Roethlisberger since 2004. With the exception of Flacco in 2012.
AFC Championship: Steelers @ Patriots. Patriots win.
NFC Championship: Seahawks @ Eagles. Seahawks win.

Its not even funny anymore how scripted this shit is

Patriots win in 2001 against NFC west team
Skip a year
Patriots win in 2003 against NFC South Team
Patriots win in 2004 against NFC east team

ten years later
Patriots win in 2014 against NFC west team
Skips
Patriots win in 2016 against NFC south team
Patriots presumably going to beat the Eagles (NFC east) again

stupid

leave the patriots to me

How badly are the patriots (USA) going to get btfo by the raiders (Mexico) in Mexico City?

>Leave Brady to me.

>tfw god fearing christian hunting man from North Dakota with a qt god fearing girlfriend
Vs
>tom brady
Can he do it

Brady would die to the Eagles pass rush

Granted the Eagles secondary would get completely fucking raped but still

Leave Tom Brady to me.

Leave Superbowl 52 to me

>that flag
>this topic

>shecocks making the playoffs
>Eagles not winning the NFCCG
pls

I'm so tired of this bigoted team.

Their time will come to an end soon. As will 45's.

Tick tock, Drumpfkins. #resist

>le ebin random crazy season xD

Wentz is the next Brady, but his time has not come. Soon.

about as hard as your mom BTFOing muh dick last night

Patriots Eagles final is the only match up I want to see. I won't bother watching if it's not to be.

no Andy Reid-led team is going to win a Super Bowl. cap this post. They tried it once and choked at the end, who's to say it won't happen >this time, should the Queefs somehow get there instead of the Patriots?

That said, as a Pats fan, I partially agree with OP in that Tom shouldn't play until he's 45 or whatever, and that a SB52 win should be sufficient for ending his career on a high note.

oh hey Ireland.

Why are you bringing politics into this?

Btw. She lost.

Brees is such a heeb. He will shill for literally any product, some of them couldn't be paying him more than a lifetime supply of their product.

Yeah they're always guaranteed to play the team again the next year. Kraft must have pix of Gooddell blowing a baby.

CHI

Then they'll be defeated twice by an NFC east team as well?

>it's the Cowboys

what about the eagles?

>xeahawks in the Playoffs

They will bend over for Gurleys BBC

Worse than a heeb, he's a filthy Anglo

always thought he looks like hugh jackman here but never in any other picture
strange

>it’s a tripfag saying stupid shit
I hate reruns

>implying the aints finish anywhere near .500
>implying the aints have any chance against the eagles or rams
>implying drew brees hasn't already fallen off of a cliff this season