Trump supporters dont like black people

m.aol.com/article/2016/06/29/trump-supporters-more-likely-to-view-blacks-negatively-reuters-i/21421127/

According to a new study trumo supporters hate black people. 90% of them say blacks are lazy and uneducated. They all agree that they have never seen a black person work in their lives.

I thought trump supporters weren't racist.

Why would a black person even vote from trump? Didn't he say he wanted all black people to go back to Africa.

Plenty of black people work and plenty have been to college i can't believe trump supporters are this dumb and racist.

>Trump supporters dont like black people
Nobody does.

My sister is dating a black guy and he happens to be the nicest person i ever meet.

>observations are now racist

>most innercity blacks aren't lazy and uneducated

Expect your Clinton Foundation check in the mail shorty.

Shtfu i have lots of goos friends that are black. I even let a few of them date my sister. My sister has a thing for black guys and she sometimes likes to date around. I think she has fucked over 100 blacks.

Nobody does, except cuck liberals.

Cherry picking results like every other survey. Never believe surveys and studies.

You think that because he lets you watch him fuck her and jack off. Faggot.

You do realize there are ID's in the thread? We know when you're samefagging.

Go back to wherever you came from.

I likes berine actually. He was going todo more for blacks.

I was raised by a black man with a masters degree, who came from wealth and was a normal fucking person.

He taught me to hate niggers (of all colors and creeds)

B 8

Lmao newfag doesn't know about IDs, fucking retard

Why would Blacks vote for Hiltlary when she called them "super predators" and dress up like a black woman on halloween in college?

Why would they vote Democrat when historically the Democrat party was behind the trans atlantic slave trade, KKK, and Jim Crow? You have to be a pretty cucked nigger to vote for the KKK party

Everybody likes black people, except racist bigots like you.
It doesn't matter because you're a minority anyway.

So you like blacks? Would you let your daughter of sister date a black?

Why the fuck would anyone except black people like black people

I don't like black people, I can interact with them fine but I prefer to have as little contact with them as possible.

So what if i am samefagging? I have a lot to say.

A real man would kill her, and dispose of body. She brings shame and dishonor on you and your father. You need to fix that shit desu.

>Shill/newfag outing himself

Even then, I know quite a few blacks that hate niggers.

And your voting for trump. I thought trump wasn't racist.

I think all girls 18-24 end up getting fucked by black men. Because white men nowadays are feminine losers that spend all their time on the internet and watching my little pony.

>h-hey guys this violent crime stuff is bad and what liberals are doing isn't working even though they p-promised it would

Now every (((newspaper))) calls me a hardcore racist.

Notice how the inner city becomes a wonderful place to live just as soon as blacks leave.

Because we're better than Irish people. :^)

>Notice how the inner city becomes a wonderful place to live just as soon as money enters.

ftfy

Fuck you mlp is great

Well that's true though.
Go to fucking Martinica or Seychelles or whatever island populated exclusively by blacks and see for yourself.

My girlfriend has sex with the blacks all the time.

This i loan my wife out to bbc men all the time. There are plenty of educatied bbbcs that bang my slutwife. Black lawyers a black doctor cpa etc.

>I thought trump supporters weren't racist.

No no no. Trump is the non-racist. His supporters are free to be realistic.

Haiti is just Camden without whitey's welfare money.

A survey undertaken by libs, with libs posing as Trump supporters.
Yeah, keep going with this weak shit.

HOLY SHIT HE LIVESSS

CAN'T
CORNER
THE
DORNER

Even blacks view themselves negatively. Hence - ghettos.

inb4 CIA conspiracies

+$0.10

Also there is nothing wrong with telling the truth.

Why because she is banging a black man? My wife blacks bbcs men all time and i still love her. Sometimes i let her breed with bbcs. We have a half and hlaf baby that i raise. She fuckes 25 black men at a party one time. Whe got knocked up it was so hot.

>white (hispanics)
what did they mean by this?

>CTRpLuQ1
1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

I love niggers

Everybody hates black people, even here in colombia mestizos and white people hate them

>leaf

they ARE lazy and uneducated

if your son is lazy and uneducated and you tell him he's lazy and uneducated does that means you don't love him?

It means "Mestizos." A lot of mestizos claim to be "pure Spaniard" when they're 95% Amerindian.

#convinced #me
#we
#cruzmissile
#now

Black people hate white people too. Literally everyone is racist and this is why nationalism is a good thing.

Nice thread m8ies mind if I join in?

>Trump is ebil nazi!! DDDDD:

theyve all been to college

nobody tells them to leave when they get bad grades

Three of the five questions are factually true. Apparently, just knowing crime rates makes you racist nowadays. Literally, just knowing facts.

This is why the alt right is gaining so many new followers. All you have to do is look at FBI crime statistics and you get called a racist.

Reuters should be ashamed for that poll. It is a hit piece that slanders millions of people for just knowing that blacks commit more crimes and score lower on standardized intelligence tests.

The biggest liberal in the world who claimed that blacks had lower IQs because of diet and poverty is considered a racist now just because he knows that blacks score lower on tests.

This is political correctness gone crazy. This is why Nazis are gaining more followers. If you are simply educated, you are called a racist and shunned by the MSM.

>majority of blacks don't get a college degree
>majority of blacks don't have jobs
>majority of blacks live off welfare

BUT DONT YOU DARE CALL THEM LAZY AND UNEDUCATED

>HOW DARE YOU CALL TRUMP OR HIS SUPPORTERS RACIST???
>NIGGERS ARE A INFERIOR SUBSPECIES

I believe its called the "im not a racist logical conundrum".

If youre racist, then own up to it.

Like prep their bulls?

So why aren't you owning up to it?

inb4 "I'm not a racist"

Everyone's a racist.

Or have you not been redpilled, yet?

>majority of blacks don't get a college degree

Really? Is that your argument?

Gonna ignore the fact that it costs money to go to university?

Gonna ignore the fact that blacks only get shit public education?

>majority of blacks don't have jobs

Because whites dont hire blacks.

>majority of blacks live off welfare

And 99% of gibs receivers here in Austria are whiter than youll ever be.

Half of beaners in America self report as "white"

>Or have you not been redpilled, yet?

The ultimate red-pill is accepting that 99% of humans are and always will be peons for the establishment. Race is irrelevant when everyone is a pleb.

in other news

Hillary supporters are more likely to view LITERALLY WHITE MALES negatively

O wow we should switch wives for a day. I think it's really hot to watch other people wives get fucked by bbcs.

>Really? Is that your argument?
>Gonna ignore the fact that it costs money to go to university?
>Gonna ignore the fact that blacks only get shit public education?

No, I ignored none of those facts. I clearly stated blacks don't work or get diplomas so obviously they don't have cash or get good education.

>Because whites dont hire blacks.
Because they're dumb and lazy

>And 99% of gibs receivers here in Austria are whiter than youll ever be.
We're talking about America, not Austria

Race may be irrelevant but that doesn't change the fact that everyone is racist. You make subconcious decisions based on race every day.

Stay blue-pilled.

>Mfw black
Eat Cliton's shit

that's because almost everyone in austria is white though

I'm convinced.
#HillaryArtillery

Fucking kek
>W-we don't the b-black v-vote

Stop responding to obvious bait threads that were made by 13year old redditors

Fucking idiots the lot of you.

Black guy who married a white girl to mostly troll society. It's at least 2 funnies.

not even meme magic will save you trump fags now, you dun fucked us all over with your meme candidate.

Fucking niggerfaggots.

Black here. I feel the same way about whites. I'll vote trump.

I think he's referencing the black kid video guys

The majority of them have huge dicks tho. The majority of them are still getting poon round the clock. Lots of them fuck white women as well.
Many will fuck your wife.

Proof plz...hardcore facts

>$.50 has been deposited into your account.

My sister is into breeding as well. She has 4 kids with 3 different dads. All bbc. I sure do love my bbc nefews. My sisters current bf is great. I hope she has kid as well.

Why do blacks hate Trump? Can't they see that by at least trying to stem the tide of illegal immigration then blacks can get more meaningful jobs at better pay?
Unless blacks don't want to work and just live on welfare or something.

I bet she does. Blacks are amazing abd sex and hey have huge monster cocks. Why esle is cuckholding on the rise?

Hello Jewish person:) You are really kicking ass at being Jewish today!!

>HOW DARE THEY STATE THE OBVIOUS

sage

A black doctor saved my life. He is fucking my sister right now as we speak.

Even black people hate black people.
I don't know a single black person that actually made it and lives a respectful life with a good job, a family etc. That want's to live anywhere near "mostly black areas", hell if they run a business they're the most racists at choosing who they employ, and it's oh wonder never blacks.

Actual quote from a black COO of a large company in the US:
>We empoly whites or asians only. Niggers are lazy, steal or bring unwanted problems as getting arrested at work, I don't want a single one of them anywhere near this business not even cleaning or handling the mail.

Quote from black airline owner in Botswana RE: hiring black pilots:
>as far as I know you can't win pilots licenses in the lottery so no I don't want any of them near my planes and in the cockpit? fuck no.

t. Headhunter

I support trump and like the blacks.

It's the fucking asianns that are a problem

Jelly a black guy is a layer and your not. This is why i only loan my wife out to bbc. That and the fact that white guys are not hung like blacks so my wife cant get off unless she fucks like 3 at a time all holes. Sometimes the white guys will want to have sex with me too!!! Im like woa bro im not gay. I thought you were here for my wife?

90% of black murders were committed by other blacks.

Is that also an uncomfortable truth you're unwilling to accept?

Im white

Ill bet its really easy for you to get laid since your black and have a huge cock.

Neither do Black people like Black people. I'm glad we have so much to agree on.

10 shekels have been added to your account

at the rate niggers are killing blacks they don't like them either.

I know you wife is happy. My sister always tells me how great sex With her bf. I always hear her screaming in pleaure when she fucks blacks as well.

Im not black im a whiteboi with a small dick like you.

Why do blacks need to complete with Mexicans at low level jobs? Same with whites or anyone really. Why cant you invest in yourself and a get a job an illegal cant get?

I mean or you could ho yourself out. Lots of white guys put on wigs pretend to women and have gay sex for cash. Nothing wrong with that.

Those are only south Americans

These are black people these are unlce toms. I would not let them fuck my wife.

Off by one.
>79222222