Boy-genius Inventor Ahmed Mohamed Returns to the U.S. for Vacation

nydailynews.com/news/national/clock-teen-ahmed-mohamed-returns-u-s-summer-vacation-article-1.2690843

youtube.com/watch?v=aM8L0owpJ7o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
don-colacho.blogspot.hr/
ratical.org/ratville/AoS/TheTechnologicalSociety.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't he getting an MIT pass or something?

What snake oil is he selling this time?

the cool clocks clan?

I hope Trump wins or else there will be no hope for Western Civilization.

What is he attaching a clock to this time?

So, how long until he proves Sup Forums was right?

Yeah he received many scholarships. Not to forget the $15 million from the city his family will win if they go through with suing

>boy genius

He's here to sell his new electronic calculator I bet

His suicide vest

Nope, we will sue them. Even better, he is back in the US, where a patriot can shoot that shitskin and his family. The day of the rope draws near.

>coming back to Texas
He might as well have taken a picture of himself wiping his ass with the Texas flag, burning a Bible and holding up a Quran while giving Greg Abbott the finger. If I ever run into this kid, I will take one for the team.

>boy genius clock kid wonder's plane lands safely in Texas
You had one job Ahmed

>Boy-genius Inventor

>AMERICA
>YES

I hope this little faggot gets AIDS

I bought one once, I didn't like. It had a habit of counting down for some reason.

Look user, we're very sorry that you caught it but you can't wish it upon everyone else. Live your life
No regrats

How is life in Hackney my dark fellow?

Wait, people still give a shit about Clockmed?

Now that he's back why don't they charge him with fraud

COMTRAYA

Please do friend

I was in jr high pre-columbine, and I was really into james bond and general military stuff. I made a thing that looked like a bomb, and I thought it was really cool so I took it to school to show my friends. It was a toy to me, and I wasn't "brandishing" it or anything. I ended up getting arrested, suspended, and I think I was in ISS for like 2 months. I did not get to meet Bill Clinton.

Haven't the Brits kicked you out yet ahmed

ALLAHU

Introducing his new invention: the utility vest.

I wonder if he left one of his awesome clocks in istanbul

So he went to a terrorist training camp and now we let him just come back no questions asked.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY COUNTRY,SHOE NIGGER

AKBAR

The Amazing Kool Klock Kid

>genius

So what did this kid do wrong?

He literally took apart a clock and put it in a briefcase, and he's been dubbed an inventor. How sad is that?

>he went to the sandbox to get radicalized
>post yfw he blows up the white house because no one will suspect him

I like it how even boy-genious is brought down by the sjw, holy hell is this world gonna burn soon

His family is really trying to milk this as long as they can. They even sent his terminal and arrival time to news outlets.
But ultimately, what's their endgame? It's too late for them to go to court, people are starting to think logically and the school district will bring in the teacher that told him to keep the clock in his backpack because it looks like a fucking bomb.

>"what else are you working on now?"
>"oh i uh.. i soldered a cpu and stuff"

I've been in a state of perpetual rage for a decade now when it comes to how fucking uneducated people are when it comes to technology. This fucking incident nearly drove me to suicide

2small, can't read, murrica pls

pls user, just accept the fact that most people are fucking stupid, no need to an hero over retards

The sandnigger has finished his training and is ready for his bombing run.

>But ultimately, what's their endgame

the exact same as SJWs and other mental midgets. Push and push until you're told to stop pushing, and then do it some more until someone forces you

play your cards right and the act of stopping you from pushing becomes an entire new issue you can push with

Loving his new invention

I didn't know a potato could be so strong

>>tfw hoping to see irish flag

I hope that faggot gets ebola.

Lookit that smug cunt. He played everyone and got millions for it just by acting suspicious.

>Boy has muslim activist father, family has a history of baiting people
>Boy puts countdown clock in a different case, brings it to school
>It looks like a bomb
>His engineering teacher tells him it looks like a bomb and to not show anyone
>Countdown goes off during English class, she thinks it's a bomb
>Kid gets detained and searched, gets let go when they determine he's not a threat
>Family gets their 15 minutes of fame and many offers, book it out of the country when people begin to catch on
>Settles in Qatar, goes to science school, takes pictures with African dictators, etc.

>terrorist returns to US after terrorist training

this kid better be on a fucking watch list

Don't forget flunks out

Kool Klock Kid?

Wait ok someone please source the MIT pass please.

I don't think that MIT would hand out anything to someone who took apart a clock and put it into a difft case.

I need sources. That's not the MIT way.

Ahmed, con artist.

This. I know in my school we couldn't even bring backpacks into class let alone a briefcase

>what is good PR?

>being this oblivious
You can shoot your gun,but you cant say nigger in public. You dumb little cuck.
Land of the free. Kek.

>but you cant say nigger in public
says who?

Also, this whole encapsulates everything wrong with America in. Kill this little obnoxious mudslime.

I think the word is out on him, isn't it? Haven't there been enough questions raised? Even Bill Maher didn't believe this shit. Ahmed did successfully punk the President though. That's bragging rights for life.

I double dare you to say nigger in front of your teacher/employer and see what happens. I double dare you Gary.

I named my dog Nigger. I am immune.

depends on the teacher/employer

Can't wait for his new clock design.

It depends whether they are going to fire you / ostracize you / report you to the police for hate speech. A plethora of choices is truly there. Also, I really think that you could not pull that of in 99.9% of the cases without repercussions.

>report you to the police for hate speech
That's a good way to get in trouble for misuse of police services.

That has nothing to do with freedom.

We can say anything we want. But people can judge you anyway they want.

Get fucked. "Teacher and Employeer is now the Federal Government and imprisoning you"

LOL REPORT FOR HATE SPEECH.

YOU STUPID FUCK. GO LOOK AT ANY OF THE HATESPEECH CASES, ESPECIALLY THE SUPREME COURTS.

ALL OF THEM IN FAVOR OF THE "HATER"

GOD BLESS OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
All they have to do is say that the nigs are going to chimp-out and you are toast. Stop shitposting and make your country great again John.

There is no case.

They wouldn't win a dime.

You need to read that case more closely. The test is IMMINENT lawless action.

So "We should kill all the niggers everywhere at all times who's with me, boys?" is legally acceptable where as "Hey there is a black man. Let's throw a brick at him!" is not.

One calls for immediate breach of the peace that will result in harm. The other is merely a generalized sentiment and cannot be punished because we have a ban on prior restraint here.

Maybe one day your country can have these cool laws, too :)

We all do, user. We all do.

I think they wanted to sue, that was the plan the entire time, they failed, they could see the animosity building and fleed the country. I remember this kid filmed an episode of the big bang theory he was in did they ever show that?

>The U.S. Supreme Court reversed Brandenburg's conviction, holding that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation.
:^)
In order for it to be illegal, you need to say something like "Hey, let's lynch that nigger!"
If you just call someone a nigger and he responds by punching you in the face, he's committed a crime and will be arrested while you will not.

>Abdule! ... I- I mean Ahmed!

LMAO that reporter

Legendary oppressed timekeeper

>this whole post
>pic related

>That has nothing to do with freedom.
>freedom of speech has nothing to do with freedom

>We can say anything we want. But people can judge you anyway they want.
>I can say anything I want,but society will ostracize me,stonewall me,lynch me,but I can say whatever I want
If you have functioning vocal chords you can say whatever you want to say, but that point is moot. That is like saying to a poo in loo that he can shit in the toilet because he has the digestive system and an asshole. The consequences of free speech inhibit your progress/social adaptation and they condition you like Pavlov did to his dogs not to use it.

>Get fucked.
You got fucked my fat friend.
> "Teacher and Employeer is now the Federal Government and imprisoning you"
I guess you are the kind of guy who considers his mere existence as freedom. If the society punishes you for saying something "subversive/countercultural" you are not living in a free society. The fact that they bypassed your Constitution is perhaps the funniest aspect of this whole paradigm.

thats not just any potato thats a holy potato in a sacred chest

I wonder if his classmates are brainwashed and defend him and islam now.

He has to go back.

What ethnicity is this little faggot ?

You got me,I was a retard and I got called out for it.

>Maybe one day your country can have these cool laws, too :)
My country had cool laws for centuries now and we have a pretty little document from 1288. to remind us of that.
And maybe your country can regain their independence and stop waging war for your Jewish friends like you did for the last 100 years?
You got me,I fudged up.

Still,answer me this. Assuming that you are both going to college/working ( if you are not,change that ): How would your own superiors/teachers react to that?
Genuinely curious here.

Society doesnt punish me.

A few chucklefucks do.

I can get a job in so many places while saying Nigger.

>south doesnt exist
>race hating people dont exist outside of pol
>Croatia.

Listen pal. Freedom of Speech means you cannot be LEGALLY in trouble for saying what you want.

>inb4 what about threats its just words!!!!!

Not really when you make a promise to attack someone or hurt them. Even then its retardedly hard to get any threat maker in legal trouble.

I understand. Point remains that that isn't how MIT does things.

Sources that this kid got some sort of MIT benefit due to the clock that he "made" or it didn't happen.

>Society doesnt punish me.
Still have to prove that to me. Ivory tower intelligentsia/high profile politics close their doors for you if you try to go down that rationale. You dont even have to say nigger,try to open up a topic about colonialism/post-colonialism/evolutionary processes/socio-anthropology etc.

>A few chucklefucks do.
If you really think a few chucklefucks represent the highly metastasized cancer that devoured your society you are crazier then them.

>I can get a job in so many places while saying Nigger
And how many of those places are not Walmart/low-tier jobs? How many?

>California doesnt exist
>race hating people can "survive" the selection processes imposed by society
>a de facto and de iure Zionist plantation used for exploatation/warmaking/propaganda publishing

Listen pal. Freedom of Speech means you cannot be legally in trouble for saying what you want,but that same freedom enables your employer to conform to the general view and kick your ass of the team.

I agree with the last part though.

Calling someone a nigger takes things further than calling someone an asshole or a faggot because of the social perception of the word, so most people would think the person calling someone a nigger in an argument is going too far.
But if it's not an argument and it's just some black guy walking in off the street and nigging out, most of my coworkers, even the black ones, would chuckle and say "Fucking niggers, man."

Are you white? That's your mistake right there bud

+1 burger has been transmitted to your McDonalds account.
Thanks for the info. Here is something in return. Enjoy. don-colacho.blogspot.hr/

>california is part of the USA

Literally only on paper. 49 of the 50 states fucking hate cali.

Plenty of jobs with nigger haters desu, even black cops hate niggers more than anyone. You REALLY underestimate shit here.

If you agrree with freedom of speech the way you put it then you agree with exactly the freedom we have here.

I am for all freedom.

I should be able to say nigger

my employeer should be able to fire me if they want to because of that.

If I was an employeer I should be able to decided who I employ and who to fire.

Thankfully we have them all here dude.

Freedom of Speech is NOT freedom of responsibility. If I called a bunch of black men dirty niggers, chances are id get beat up, and COPS let them go(id even agree with it)

I am allowed to call them that, but freedom of speech doesnt protect me past my voice. They cant silence me, but they can hit me, fire me, kill me. Even if dead, my writing can live on, my voice never dead.

That is whats so important.

I powered a digital clock with potato electricity when I was a kid, I wasn't hailed as a genius. wheres my millions??

Thanks for the info man. I agree with almost everything you said,even you turned out ok.
Here is something for you.
ratical.org/ratville/AoS/TheTechnologicalSociety.pdf

>homemade clock
Gets me every time.

They finished teaching him how to make real bombs.

>Boy-genius Inventor