What is it going to be like when these two finally meet?

What is it going to be like when these two finally meet?

Heads up that this is a shill/bot thread meant to get you guys in a long discussion in order to slide another thread or topic. These thread topics often take the form of writing prompts, with a picture and/or article along with a question, like when you were in high school.

If you must respond, remember to sage

Hopefully ISIS attacks and both end up dead

Truly a day memes will forever remember

Nice quints but you a fag

Both are notorious liars, why should either remain alive??

Trudeau becomes Trump's fuccboi until based O'Leary gets elected

My hope is that Trump locks himself in a room with Trudeau and intimidates the shit out of him. One meeting to turn Canada into his bitch for the rest of his presidency.

>quints

Calm down Muhammed. No one deserves death because of what they say. Go hump some goats, calm down a bit.

why should you?

yeah i fucked that one up atleast im not a monkey man pinhead tho

shut up bitch weak minds like you are why this country sucks corrupt politicians should hang

fix your teeth tripfag

It would be nice if Trump beat the shit out of him and took over Canada. If he loses the election he should just come
up here and save us from ourselves.

Trudy will suck Don's cock, swallow the load, and then proceed to thank Trump for the only dose of masculinity he's ever had in his entire life.

I'm assuming Trudeau will immediately present his anus in a submissive posture like any omega would do in the presence of an alpha

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

boast sicilian admixture

Trump takes Trudeau under his wing and teaches him how to be a successful businessman while Trudeau teaches Trump how to relax and be hip with the youth.

Basically a buddy comedy about the importance of lessons learned from unexpected places.