Norway gives an electric bro hug to the UK

Norway gives an electric bro hug to the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=KP4cxXZ1Hj4

May this be a start of us flipping off the rest of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill#Norway_.281941.29
youtube.com/watch?v=mRhZHI_Xb8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're the BEST.

I really do look foreward to the joint ventures in the north sea. Not just this but the fishfarming as well. EU regulations would have destroyed the north sea. Thankfully we can now enter talks on how to manage our resources responsibly.

>flipping off the rest of Europe
But Norway has to accept EU migration and pays into the EU budget because you wanted access to the single market.
If anything you are more cucked by the EU than countries inside it

post things that tie our countires together.

Churchill statue in Oslo. The UK helped us during ww2 while none of our so called neighbor contries lifted a finger.

No we don't. We have already scrapped the EU quota and we have said that we will if need be scrap the geneva convention: speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

>t. 800 billion
do you really believe this?

>not even gonna do a meme.
I would love for our countries to do more things like this. Hope this works out

churchill was a kike and the br*ts didn't help us, only made it worse

All power cables are bad news. Norwegian industry's literally only chance to compete is by the advantage of cheap electricity. It's the only thing we got. Power cables to Europe is bad because it makes the price of electricity more equal, removing Norway's only competitive advantage.

I strongly oppose exporting electricity to Europe, it literally destroys our economy.

The fact that it is state owned and generates income has gone right passed you then?

ello norlads :3

big tree

gay af

Electricity isn't worth anything compared to what you can make with electricity. Our industry is super important and it can't exist if they buy electricity at European cost.

Hallo lad

imagine being so cucked by anglos that you not only are going to replace your own language with english, but also have a statue of an anglocuck in your capital city

stop embarrassing us with your eu butthurt

Oh boy, you're going to be in for a surprise when the UK is outside and stands up for the little countries, showing them another way.

If wading onto a beach into enemy fire while playing bagpipes and throwing hand grenades is gay, then what do you call sucking nazi cock for 5 years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill#Norway_.281941.29
This is the song he played the Germans as he was blowing them up:
youtube.com/watch?v=mRhZHI_Xb8g

nor ladds

I recommend you create a new single market which more and more countries will join and in the end it will be EU 2.0

really cool video and project, i can't wait for our strengthened relations post brexit :3

>*nglos

This right here is the proof that the swedes can get in a Volvo, floor the gas and drive straight into hell. Wish the brits had our land borders instead of Sw'**n.

rasheed

>sweden
hmm

you're one to talk

Don't talk to Sweden about hand grenades.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>All these clucking countries envious because they don't sport the red, white and blue god-mode colours
How embarrassing.

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.
Perhaps this time without the federalisation by stealth, inability to take timely democratic decisions, free movement of people, single currency and other awful aspects of the EU.

>when your only friends are somalis
#justswedenthings

But we'll have a similar electric power cable with the French soon that will go through the Channel tunnel, where we can buy and sell electricity to eachother. We're not just a one country kind of country, we like to spread it around.

By far the two best flags in the world.

I would actually have no problem with that either.
The main reason I don't want the EU to fall apart right now is because I don't think the common market will survive afterwards since there are many countries with protectionist sentiments and a Euro collapse would probably ruin the European economy for 5 years or so.
The whole political aspect and the pseudo-parliament should never have been added imo

we are such fucking sluts

norway can do better

Im way to drunk to debate ze german right now but keep this thread alive until tomorrow and ill have some sound arguments and facts that will hopefully make him change hos view.

Yeah, but Iceland is playing hard to get

The UK doesn't stand up for its own citizens, there's no hope for foreigners.
Don't get excited kids, when the EU wouldn't let us join we tried to make our own with all the scandi countries and it was shit. We abandoned it as soon as the EU decided to let us in

Imagine being Swedish