The best child actor from the Harry Potter movies is relegated to capeshit on the CW

>the best child actor from the Harry Potter movies is relegated to capeshit on the CW
>one of the worst child actors from the Harry Potter movies is doing big budget Disney shit and turning down Oscar bait
The fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs3IRbg17Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just know he's giving Killer Frost the Draco

Thats what you get for doing a fucking planet of the apes flick

youtube.com/watch?v=gs3IRbg17Y0

But those are great flicks.

>It's a Barry doesn't run in a circle to solve everything episode

Tom Felton was such a qt as a kid. Shame he went bald.

At least we have redmayne now, who is even qter.

He looks better with age, he was a rat face as a child.

Superman is bald too.

Being the best child actor means absolutely nothing when you have appeared in the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Henry Cavill looks like a god. Draco didn't age so good.

I don't know. He has a certain charm to him. Hell, he even looks like a better young Lex Luthor than Eisenberg.
You didn't even post the picture, you lazy fucking twat.

You forgot the picture faggot

>he even looks like a better young Lex Luthor than Eisenberg.
I disagree. He looks potato instead of chiseled. I think he might look worse than Aaron Paul. Might.

he's ugly as fuck and his bong genes are at their peak

If this is something that bothers you, you needn't worry. Time makes everyone equals. Except cartoon characters, they stay young forever.

>Eiesenberg is chiseled
Be honest. How obese are you?

>he's ugly as fuck
Rude.

He has a defined face. When it's Eisenberg vs Fetal Alcohol Syndrome I'm going to side with Eisenberg.

whoops shitty resolution

Really?

You're saying Male Maise Williams is a better pick than Eisenberg.

Tom Felton as Jesse Pinkman for the film adaption of Breaking Bad? They can base the film off the original version of the show where Jesse was meant to die in the first season (so he dies in the first hour of the film).

Who will play Walt?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Maisie Williams wishes she was as attractive as Tom Felton.

Actually nevermind that is a retarded idea. It needs to be someone who looks kinda pathetic. Kevin Costner.

>"flick"

I think the term you are looking for is 'movie'.

Oh wait seriously? Julian is the actor for Draco?

JUST

HOLD UP! I have the best guy to play Walter White

>It's barry gets hit by someone/something other than a speedster despite having super speed and fast enough reflexes to catch a bullet

>It's a barry fights the bad guy in the beginning of the episode but gets knocked down and they escape and then he has to come together and solve some emotional crisis while working together with his team to defeat the monster and learning a life lesson along the way

oh wait that's every episode

And somehow this repetitive garbage is still better than the Snyderverse.

>He looks better with age

Don't be facetious. He's ugly.
Decent actor though -- far better than Watson.

You're slow as fuck.

Wow I watch the flash and had no idea Julian and Draco were the same actor, I sure hope things go well for him he's a really good actor.

Because Emma's bj game is on point, and Harry Potter is easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Except she was great and he really wasn't.

You fanboy faget. Felton put in a nuanced performance but Watson couldn't even put emphasis on a word without opening her mouth completely wide.

>Don't be facetious
>when talking about harry potter actors on an american NEET pictureforum

kek

>You fanboy faget.
Pot meet kettle. Since he's in your super special Flash show you have to suck his dick at every corner. Yawn.

/thread

>gook emma pleb has logged in

>if you talk shit on something you must love it
Nigga a dum

You have lost the plot if that's how you interpreted my post to yours.

No one here has praised that show, fuckwit. You made a retarded strawman argument.

He looked exactly like Eminem in movie 6.

jewish nose frankenstein face yet still manages to look weak as fuck.

tom has him by miles, dont drink the jew-aid and start projecting their features as attractive.

Goddamn, he's hideous.

Thank god Rowling smartened up and brought in cute boys in her new series, every male in HP was pig disgusting.

Hey at least its a supporting role on a major network TV series

Its better than nothing

His own fault for aging like a sack of shit.

He was suave as fuck in HP but now he's a middle aged man with a receding hairline and shitty acting roles.

you're wrong, user. since Felton is a white cis male he must always win.
women have a hard time in this world and never get any advantages. it is by sheer talent and hard work that Emma became so successful.