This is the perfect movie right?

this is the perfect movie right?

Its one of the few solid trilogies

memes aside, it's reddit.

No its literally overrated as fuck on here. Get over it, its not that good.

Reddit as fuck you tourists

you seem angry

3 is better than 2, you are literally retarded if you think otherwise.

2 is the only watchable scifi of the trilogy, but it also has the biggest plot hole in that old biff should not have been able to bring the car to the happy timeline if doc and marty weren't able to.

Why does Marty I look different from Marty II? In the other movie, I mean. The timeline paradox is fucking with my brain. Did Marty I fuck his mom? If that's the case, did Marty I start the timeline, or was there as Marty 0 before him? Is it a self-fulfilling egg/chicken loop, like 12 Monkeys?

Solid trilogy. Zemekis can make a good movie. Pic related is also top tier entertainmentkino

Mediocre children's flicks.

I miss Bruce Willis the comedic actor.
Moonlighting was legit af

In some ways die hard was a mistake

The 1st film is the only good one.

I've never met anyone who has seen Back To The Future and didn't like it.

Bruce used to have fun in his movies, now he just seems to do it so he's not completely bored and won't spend time with his whore daughters.

Part 2 is one of the best sequels ever made. An argument can be easily be made that its better.

Not sure if You're trolling, but Eric Stoltz was replaced by Michael Fox as Marty several weeks into the filming.

>Zemekis can make a good movie.
agreed.

>be 1980s
>go back in time to 1950s
>world is dramatically different
Good luck doing that for the 2010s to the 1980s. The world is almost the same as it was back then.

>The world is almost the same as it was back then.
>.t born in the 2000's

Why didn't they tie the cable right to the car?

you fucking teenagers

>2010s to the 1980s. The world is almost the same as it was back then
lol
you are 20 if that