4th generation american of mexican descent

>4th generation american of mexican descent
>dont speak spanish or identify with mexicans or mexico in any way except for only being 5'6 and having brown hair/eyes
>hate illegal immigration, liberals, and globalism
>can't join the fourth Reich and help build a natsoc utopia because I'm not white
What reason do I have to continue living, Sup Forums?

>What reason do I have to continue living, Sup Forums?
Making the country of your grandfathers great again.

Hang in there untermensch bro

To be honest, many of us are 4th generation. I dont speak any Germán, and have no connection to their people, at least since the 40s;) i think that most of pol would happily accept you as an americn. Chin up bro, mexicans hate blacks more than white, in my book that makes us friends. Not quite allies, but close.

You are a weapon to use on the liberals because they can't call you racist

contribute to society unlike most Mexicans I've met.

Here's an idea:

>marry a white girl, have white kids
>your next generation is now more white (although at this point, you're as American as Trump tbhfam)
>Speak out against the things you hate most

I'm the same op

you have to go back :)

At this point, virtually nobody is racially pure, and who gives a shit.

If we begin to bitch and whine about identity like the left, we will be no better than the left.

What we need to recruit is quality people in general, not predetermined identities.

You can join

>>What reason do I have to continue living, Sup Forums?
Continue to be a hard working American.
>>Don't join gangs and don't do stupid shit.
Basically counteract the negative stereotypes about Mexicans in a civilized way.

Most of all
Vote for Trump

>tfw i see that pepe for the first fucking time and i've been here for years

Fuck you snow nigger. One drop rule should still remain. OP needs to be taken back to Mexico so his mongrel genes won't contaminate us.

>5'6
Why are you so short?
I'm a second generation Mexican and I'm 5'10

Same

Me IRL

Mexico is run by drug lords, though, so Mexican't prosper there.

I'm second, first to be borm here in the US and I'm 6'

>My grandpa
>My dad

I ended up white with green eyes. Can't tell I've got flip roots whatsoever.

I've always been somewhat confused. Am I just American, or do I have a piece of my heritage? My dad's brown, and we used to eat lechon, pancit, and all that good shit all the time, but whenever I try to call myself flip, I feel like a dirty fucking moron.

Help me Sup Forums

It has more to do with what you identify as than your skin color or origin.

I'm totally white, but if I came to white America and advocated that waffles should be heart shaped, would you seriously accept me into your society?

>can't join the fourth Reich and help build a natsoc utopia because I'm not white
Yes you can.

Just follow these not white guidelines:
>dont breed with whites
>vote right wing
>If you must race mix, choose a risk-race to weaken their identity.

The most important thing is damage to the left.

That, and we also need them to beat the lefties at their own game. They think all ethnic/racial/whatever minorities think the same as them, and they lose their shit whenever a minority speaks out against their collectivism.

>5'6
not much at this point