HE'S GOING TO MAKE ANIME REAL

HE'S GOING TO MAKE ANIME REAL

Trump gave me the strength to keep going on until brexit, which he correctly predicted.

I love you Donald. I would take a bullet for you in a heartbeat.

It's going to be glorious.

Why are there so many Australians and New Zealanders spamming the board with pro-Trump slop?

Why aren't the mods getting rid of these fucking threads?

The pendulum is swinging onee-chan.

what did he mean by this?

Your other thread was deleted, right? You're really desperate to talk about anime on Sup Forums for some reason.

No, I actually hate anime 2bh pham

Trump hates anime and bans weebs from his twitter all the time.

Anime is degenerate.

Someone as red pilled and based as the teflon don would never support man children. He's going to throw them over the wall

>mfw i want to go to japan
>don't want to join the navy

it hurts

fuck off chink

No, weebs are degenerate. Anime is pure like my Minori-chan from my Toradora! anime ^_^

Anyone that watches anime is a weeb.

And ALL weebs are NEETS

we need to get rid of that child shit

FUCK YEA NIGGGA

>sick man of asia

>one autist that sent him an ecchi anime bikini girl got blocked
I would have done the same if I were candidate for the US presidency, it could easily be a bait by some feminazi to accuse Trump of misogyny if he didn't say/do anything against the sexualization in that drawing. Trump is very cautious about this kind of things since CNN always wait for him to slip on this stupid crap.

Get with the times, Grandpa.

どこにあなたがいると思いますか?

>Hillary still hasn't been assassinated.

I have a full time job that lets me pay for my own place to live, food, and internet. I am not a NEET, yakutatazu.

No.

>japan
>doesn't want to talk about anime

Maybe there is hope for your country

delusional pedophiles

why does Adams target Trump specifically?

the entirety of Western politics is composed of doublethink and psychoanalytic mind control tactics

To get traffic to his blog to sell his books. It's called capitalism, look it up some time.....

I wonder why there are more boards than one.

weebs are fucking stupid

we will never forget your sacrifice, brave & valiant briton

How does Le Persuasion Man respond to the fact that Trump is losing by significant margins in literally every single goddamn poll?

Face it, Americunts are too fucking retarded to vote for their own interest. Makes sense, they're only 60% white.

>He goes to a Japanese website and gets mad that there's anime