SAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NIGGGGGGGERRRRRRRR

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

excellent thread op, keep up the good work

hard r

Is youtube drama the lowest form of art?

literally undeniably /ourguy/. go back to rebbit if you disagree.

Absolute fucking madman.

no that would be sculpture

he wrapped his arms around my neck and wouldn't let go!

youtube drama is kino af

as soon as that story started popping up I immediately got excited for his video on it

first time I've ever been hyped for a youtube video

What kind of a reaction was that? Open your mouth in terror and run away? wtf?

Idubbz is what Kanye West wanted to be. A voice for the generation.

I hope that black dude beats his ass.

His fucking gunshot and screaming edits when she describes the situation murdered me.

>that fucking face zoom

Is idubbbz, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

isn't he lives in LA
how is keep getting away with that sort of shit?

i thought this girl was in her 20's or something but it turns out she's only like 17-18
this is why you aren't supposed to wear heavy makeup all the time

Reminder these threads are made by confirmed redditors. Sup Forums found their accounts linking asking for help to bump their threads
sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=79218302&altc=1

Remember me?

Fuck that's a negative amount of chin.

I'm officially gay for idubbz.

Idubbbz murdered him.

What an ugly son of a bitch

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed this video. The guy made some excellent points.

EVERYONE TYPE KRAGER IS A NIGGER IN CHAT

No one is afraid of niggers in L.A. because the scary all live in Watts and that's miles from where anybody wants to be

>that little nigger kid he starts chasing after in a police suit
Golden

All of idubbbz's content cop videos are pure kino and I'm pretty sure the only person to survive one was keemstar who everyone already hated

You pretty funny on American Dad nigga. Living in the attic and wearing them goofy outfits and shit.

>he hasnt seen the nignog on twitter wanting to fight him at vidcon

What gets me is that he finds a way to be entertaining and capable of being completely logical in each of his assblastings. h3h3 used to be capable of this but he is has proven he's just into pandering and not being offensive to anyone anymore. I think that lawsuit and the leafy thing fucked him up desu.

reddit tourists pls go

Reddit is the only one who agrees.

He actually surprised me with how much thought, analysis, and research he put into this. He even acknowledged angles where it would have backfired for him. I always thought he was just one of Frank's retard gang, but my opinion of him has shifted a bit.

i was surprised that the blonde bitch is only 18 or some shit. i thought she was mid to late twenties, she is looking rough

>jontron
>reddit
He is literally Sup Forums memeing Hitler reincarnated though.

Whenever Ian makes one of these videos and it pops up on my feed all I can hear is Nas' Ether, because they are pretty much the Ether style diss track and total evisceration video version against whoever the subject is. He just fucking destroys them. Like this bitch is already radio silence for the first time in years after talking about being suicidal like the dumb Tumblr cunt she is.

She prob does cocaine

White women age the worst.

She's a 10/10 in the say nigger video but literally 4/10 in everything else i've seen her in

you and your reddit video men are not Sup Forums or Sup Forums, election tourist

Heavy makeup and hair dye will do that

Get your YouTube drama faggotry off this board.

She lost like 200k subs. It's rough desu.

this was the first time i ever watched one of his videos and he was spot fucking on with everything he was saying about slurs and language in general.

>tfw there's hope for the youngsters yet
thank you based idubbz

What will happen to idubbbz if she kills herself?

literally become deified

Lel lick my nuts faggot go do it for free elsewhere you dicksuck.

He already murdered Leafy.

All the underage Sup Forumsedditors will cheer
LEDUPS
LECSGO
LELUL

I hope he makes a video right after about something else and doesn't even acknowledge her life, showing what subhuman garbage she was by forgetting she ever existed in the first place.

The funniest part about it to me was that she originally called him out for saying nigger and then to kill himself and then when he showed up at her meet and greet, she had ZERO idea who he was until long after the event had finished.
To me, it just further emphasised that these SJW idiots who pretend to give a shit need to purged.

how is idubbbz so based?

what went right?

She's not gonna be your gf because you defended her honor on Sup Forums you fucking beta pussy.

Goes to show you exactly what Sup Forums consists of.

I'm just waiting for her to release a response, I need to see how deep she can dig her grave

Lol he can't do anything else besides content cops and unboxing videos.

>What is Content Cop

kys you're self

>I was right
hehe
Whats wrong, Sup Forumsedditor? Was I correct about your grey areas? Whats your steam avatar, an epic meme or some chinese cartoon?

the kickstarter stuff is okay

but yeah content cop is the real money maker

at least it feels original

youtube is a giant sess pool of dogshit.

what is comedians on X getting X
what is kickstarter crap
what is his collabs with other channels

All of his videos are great, what more does he need to do? He made more yesterday off euthanizing that CUNT than you will ever make in a year. Stay jelly as fuck faggot.

slenderman gangnam style was ahead of its time

That black dude is a shitty troll who said he was going to beat up some white guy last year at same con and never did. You pussy ass niggers only pretend to be hard.

>sess pool

So what? At least he sticks to what he's good at.

have a look at his view count now

less than half the views now all under 1mil now easily

Nah you were wrong and you're white knighting for some glorified cam whore. You are literally Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forumsmblr personified. Cry more faggot.

more like hard L

garbage
garbage
garbage

Why do you have such terrible taste? Do you think movies like shaun of the dead are funny/good too?

quick rundown?

never watched shaun of the dead

Stfu whiny bitch. You're always whining for something. Tge worst of tripfaggots

>n-no you
I'm grinning ear to ear princess. I've got you and you know it. Post your account, I bet you follow meme groups too you fucking parasite

Why don't you tell us about what you think is good then. You won't because you know you're a fucking pleb and you're afraid. Sad!

>makes fun of kids/legitimate retards for doing dumb shit
>looks like a chinless goblin
>tries to start shit with keemstar purely for the views
>gets obliterated by idubbbz
>never head from again

iDubbbz is a cuck who didn't lose his virginity until he was 25

>the office is on that list

fuck the hell off retard

Yawn. You can't even troll correctly.

His gf is hotter than any woman who will ever even allow you to pay to fuck them.

I don't spoon feed plebs who do not have the IQ to understand actual comedy or the eyes to understand real comedy cinema. Go listen to some billy burr podcasts and pretend you're not an utter plebeian.

>All of his videos are great

They're all mediocre shit besides the content cops.

Why is it youtube people are more entertaining than most television shows now?

>his gf
>hot

She's a literal fridge and also a slut

>I'm not like other girls XDDDD

Imagine you're making a million dollars a year off YouTube and you think you have your whole life figured and then one day you wake up and see idubbbz made a content cop about you.

You mean her?

>giving a shit when someone loses their virginity
Who gives a single fuck you retard

Like I said, you're not only a pleb you're small little coward too.

You don't give a fuck because odds are you're already a professional victim, your fans don't care about any criticism of you and will just see it as harassment and thus even more reason to support you.

Damn I'd fuck her hard. Stop being strict you virgin.

You're a literal faggot who will die a virgin. Enjoy your misery until lonely death.

is this true lmao

You haven't seen how autistic he is in real life, have you?

thats a big bitch

>faggot who would do roast videos
>would start drama with many YouTubers
>iDubbbz shit on him
>he tried to rebuttal back
>failed horribly
>iDubbbz rekt him even harder
>Many people come out saying he's a fake faggot
>Loses shit loads of subs
>View dropped more than 50%
>Falls to obscurity and seen as a joke

can someone give me a quick rundown on this? i don't follow e-celeb crap.

What happened to her tits? hardcore pushup bra?

>dating a girl who cheated on her last boyfriend and was roasted by Pyrocynical for being so retarded

top cuck