Did anyone actually watch this? Is it anything more than shit oscar bait?

Did anyone actually watch this? Is it anything more than shit oscar bait?

No racism pls

It was better than I thought, but still white guilt Oscar bait that will win nothing and be forgotten in months.

> hidden figures working for nasa

More like hidden niggers working for massa

It's white guilt Oscar-bait that's about as entertaining as it sounds.

I really can't phrase it any better or more detailed than that because that was the essential feeling it left me with after watching:
>"This will try to win an Oscar because I'm white."

kek

Let me get this str8:
>A half African worked at NASA
>Movie was made and created 3 fictional Africans in her place
Is this correct?

It was alright, felt like a made for TV movie though. White people weren't demonized all the way. At least John Glenn wasn't thrown under the bus in the name of progression.

i think she was less than half lol

ha

Her father black I think, she looks super white now but looking in old pictures she looked like your average black girl

*was

it will be nominated for an oscar because they'll now require that all nominations include at least one black film/actor/actress.

fucking kek/10

i dont get it

jesus christ oscar noms already fucking came out

what did he mean by this?

I fucking hate you.

Ha ha! (Put me in the screenshot)

The most rustling thing is that the public school system will take american schoolchildren to this movie for indoctrination, on your own tax dollars.

notsurewhatumean.jpg

are you simply whoa omg oscars is fast approaching?

or are you saying it can't be included in noms because the noms are already out?

spbp

I actually really liked it. The whole racism and woman thing was presented in a non preachy sort of way. Could so easily have been directed by some SJW director and ruined it

it increasingly feels like reddit in the way the first thing posted is the karmabait response which adds nothing to the conversation

i was going to until i found out the main character was really white

Hidden Figure, more like Blatant Nigger

/thread

Not him, but the nominations for the oscars have already been out for some time now.

yes blatantly

>No racism pls

I really really hate Redditors

It's how slaves said master

Stop samefagging or fuck off to reddit

>Stop samefagging or fuck off to reddit

all me btw

all me btw

Kek

>Is it anything more than shit oscar bait?

I think it must be, OP. Ordinarily it probably would just be "shit oscar bait" but there are actual grown men on Sup Forums who just can't leave it at that.

Then fuck off to Reddit, it wasn't that funny

Yes it was.

It's a charming movie but I wouldn't call it Oscar worthy. As feel goes it kinda reminded me of "catch me if you can" except with black people and a dash of racism.

Ruined by the obnoxious Pharrell Williams music shoved down your throat every twenty minutes. Would have been so much better to have period tracks instead

I don't know why they thought those faces would be a good idea for the poster. One looks antagonizing and hostile, like she's fucking mad at me, and the other looks like she's in the process of filling her adult diapers.

I enjoyed it

If someone made a nigger joke, on top of reactions from butthurt jigaboos like yourself, he'd also get banned and downboated to oblivion, so I believe you should take your own advice NIGGER

we wuz buzz lightyear n sheeeit

pretty much this

Octaroon or quadroon. Kek I just don't get it

its pretty genius desu. probably the most simplistically brilliant thing ive read on Sup Forums i years

god damn it user

include me in the screencap

Zozzle

Janelle Monae is a negress i would do desu senpai

This is stupid racist humor done right.
10/10

post more KANGZ kino

Like 'Oscar bait' exists.

The Holywood NGO is centralized..

This is propaganda used to try and promote discord between blacks and whites. Simple as that.

Armond White loved it.

You could try giving it a watch if you want.

I actually went and saw this in the theater.
Pretty much what i expected.

>Master
>Masta
>Massa

Rhymes with NASA