SOROS: Merkel’s Open Borders Policy ‘Not Properly Thought Out’

George Soros has said Angela Merkel provoked the migrant crisis with her open-door policy, which brought “chaos” to the continent.

He wrote: “German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open her country’s doors wide to refugees… was not properly thought out, because it ignored the pull factor. A sudden influx of asylum-seekers disrupted people in their everyday lives across the EU.”

Adding: “The lack of adequate controls, moreover, created panic, affecting everyone: the local population, the authorities in charge of public safety, and the refugees themselves.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/brexit-eu-disintegration-inevitable-by-george-soros-2016-06

ABSOLUTELY

BASED
A
S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally playing both sides.

Fucking jew

>Based
>Disregarding the fact that Soros and friends are behind Merkel's policies
Kill yourself, you filthy fucking globalistshit shill.

Is he trying to get in the right side of history?

I've always thought that the global elite secretly hate non-whites and are doing everything in their power to make global genocide seem like a reasonable option.

would be an interesting turn of events. I doubt it though.

>Soros thinking he can dodge the ovens twice in one lifetime
kek

1 group wants population back to 500 million

The other group wants EVERYBODY to mix to create 1 kind of human.

Wow he's distancing himself now.

This

No point in discussing it really. But go ahead.

>based

Fuck you bong. More like damage control.

even the jews are turning on Merkel

No, just spurring up the use of borders, checkpoints, ID, no use of cash, etc.

Your future passport is going to be tied in to your global medical records to ensure that your various footprints can be adequately tracked. It's all in the UN Agenda 21 (or now 2030) stuff.

>Whoops guys I fucked up Europe
>this was totally unintentional btw :^)

he just realized he is known as the super villain and his family is probably getting shit for it.

he now tries to reverse it.

You fools, he still wants open borders, It's just that he is criticising how unprepared Angela Merkel was with the vast number of sub-humans.

both are pretty sensible.

the mixing one would take waaaayy too long though.

Smart people will get fed up eventually.

ESPECIALLY when automation finally kicks in and poor, stupid people are shown to be entirely useless

I swear you guys are some of the dumbest, most reactionary motherfuckers on the Internet

'Bad man say good thing? Whooa! He good man! What you mean misdirection? What that?'

You morons make me wish I was Jewish, it must be peanuts scamming retards like you

whosjewingwho.jpg

it's almost like we're on a meme-site populated by teenagers, depressed manchildren, and eccentric outcasts

I'm so glad Soros will die soon.

That's from a place of pragmatism, not hate.

Imagine if he lived another 40 years? He could plot anew.

You idiot, Soros was bemoaning the fact that the Islamic colonization was not discrete enough... He still wants it.

gtfo shill

the absolute madman

Maybe the jews don't want western society to collapse and be replaced with Muslims, its one thing to promote race mixing with blacks, and another to rise more islamic nations that want to wipe out the jews.

That would be a fantastic turn of events in this game of 4D chess.

>ze ovens
kek

>Soros distancing himself from the situation

Hard to believe. But if the Jew King is trying to escape ties with this disaster, it's safe to say he knows things that are about to happen we dont. The pendulum is about to swing, really god damn hard. This man has spent nearly a century pushing for this to happen. He wouldn't let go unless it's going to get really ugly, it's his life's work.

>implying the autopsy wouldn't reveal numerous audio tapes in his stomach telling us that the games have just begun

Hate to break it to you, he can afford all the organ transplants he needs to live forever.

so can we take this as a good sign? the fact that fucking SOROS of all people is backpedaling?
Merkel was just a pawn of his anyway. Easy to throw her under the bus

You this is the thing about Jews, they are indeed clever but there really seems to be a divorce from considering the long term consequences of the agendas they push. The best they can do is hedge all their bets, but this isn't better than not making a bad bet in the first place. So they do something like push this multicultural bullshit because in the short term it works for them, but they don't consider the long term it creates more anti semitism than ever could have existed. They always see to think people hating them is spontaneous, and never put together that they create their own worst enemy

this. the whole point of this invasion was to make first-worlders feel unsafe

But literally no one is saying this except OP. And I'm not even sure he wasn't baiting.

>Soros was bemoaning the fact that the Islamic colonization was not discrete enough...
Ah, voila. The leaf can read (between the lines) and get's it. Formidable.

He is not playing both sides. You have to understand this more like a coach scolding his quarterback.

Soros approves of the fact that germany lets in so many immigrants but he wants his project, no borders no races, to happen so the change needs to be slow and steady.

If you want a clear sign that EU is about to be royally fucked, this could be it.

>The guy who literally founded the "open society foundation"
>has publicly said "national borders are the issue, they must be eliminated"

>oy o... oy.. goyim, I think you got to many of dees Muslims in here now, they are pretty violent huh?

why do I get the distinct feeling im being jewed..

Soros is clearly on our side. He knew the E.U. would replace their population gradually so he sped up the progress in hopes of breaking the conditioning.

pre much famalamadingdong

>OP represents the entire Sup Forums userbase

Wew

I'm surprised I don't see this more here. Agenda 21 or "sustainable development" they're calling it. After the, I think it was, Australin PM warned everyone about it, I bit in to it as a true conspiracy.

>Oy vey the political climate is changing, better save face and do some PR

>Austrians can also read
Just terrific! But please post a better picture of baes Samus next time, or else!

plan was to eject UK from EU, mission accomplished, Merkel under the bus.

Never forget that the point of terrorism is not to kill people or even to terrorize them but rather to force the state apparatus to apply unacceptable measures to the domestic population in order to destabilize both sides and create a situation of vulnerability.

You guys are literally LITERALLTY retarded.

HE IS SAYING THAT THE INVASION WAS TOO FAST PACE AND THUS CREATED A REACTION.

The invasion was already going on for decades, he is saying that it was stupid to push so many of them in so fast thus creating a reaction and the rise of the right.

Not that the invasion is wrong.

how fucking stupid are you, fucking subhumans I swear.

>implying he won't cryofreeze himself until his scientists find a way to get him into a younger body in order to secure his NWO

literally a bond villain. It's a little cool and a hell of a lot more terrifying.

>Fuck up country
>"OY VEY wadda you doing?"
>Business as usual

So he basically funded the migrant crisis now what? Hes trying to save face?

you would know

WHAT'S YOUR GAME HERE MR.JEWMAN?

Didn't Soros help the nazis during WW2 somehow?

So permanently there is some intelligence on pol.

Straight from the kikes mouth himself & still some idiots in this thread believe
>LE SOROS IS BASED NOW XDDD
Daily reminder.
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

He also made his shekels off the brexit shit.

apparently***

>He wrote: “German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open her country’s doors wide to refugees… was not properly thought out
IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA GEORGE. WTF?

This isn't working you Jew the people know now.

oy vey

tell us your ways

Greatest ally here is right. If they had done it more slowly, by the time people noticed it would be too late to do anything about it. By rushing it, they created a knee jerk reaction.

>Agenda 21
Please, tell me more about it.
/

I mean soros did say his favorite time in his life was his childhood. He helped turn in Jews for Hitler as a child.

Good thing we dont forget or forgib

cause jew soros had nothing to do with it..

They could just let Ebola and HIV overrun Africa, way easier. The one thing governments are best at is doing nothing, yet people like this push really hard for western intervention to protect subhumans, increasing the number of spawn they produc

Oy vey! Soros is based! What are you anti-semitic!

The want a slave race of mud brown 85 IQ workers.

Whites are a threat.

No shit oy vey it was still his plan overall.

BASED?

he wants to control the EU diminishing merkel popularity, she will become too powerfull for him eventually

listen to this guy he speaks jew

He was behind the refugee crisis and the Arab Spring which caused the crisis.

No matter how he shifts the blame, he (and his poofter son) must hang.

Basically this.

>Always the aggressor
>Always the victim
>No exceptions

He LITERALLY says she did poorly because she made the refugees walk all the way to Germany instead of taking them to yurop by plane silently.

didn't he fund maps for migrants to navigate their way across european borders last summer?

it's almost as if he wanted to see the collapse of the west and then to wash his hands off it...

why would they want that when robots will do all the jobs in 50 years?

lotta work for no real gain.

This damn Jew is playing both fields and the mainstream masses seem to be oblivious.

So he's finally realised that the leftist/globalisation agenda he's been pushing for the for so long actually damages the economies of the countries he invests in.

soros is a jew and most likely among the guys that paid for the huge transport operation that is the migration to europe in these years,just saying for those who don't already know

Is Soros the cause of all of today's conflict?
That shifty fucking kike, he did all this to try and make money

The bash all of pol 'cause everyone is the OP rouse.

This jew is right.

Soros is basically saying

>oy voy, the goyim is starting to connect the dots because things are happening too fast
>the goyim might start waking up (Brexit for example)
>slow it down, but don't SHUT IT DOWN.

Same people that forced this upon Germany wash their hands in innocence as Germany is about to explode with jihad violence.

Soros and his jew buddies will be orchestrating the jihad swarm from DC over the internet, using the rapefugee obamaphones and fake jihad websites on facebook and twitter to orchestrate attacks. Just like they did in Syria and Iraq.

Everything straight out of Machiavelli's playbook.

Fuck these reptiloid bastards. Kill them all, let God sort them out.

>It's everyone's fault except for mine.
>Now if you don't mind, I have some astroturfing to do.

>he did all this to try and make money
rotten to the core that faggot is going to die soon and wants more money still.

Isn't he saying this because his grand daughter was almost culturally enriched in Germany by migrants?

This is the soros who funds fucking refugee activist groups dont believe him for one second

No, he's just doing shit like this to manipulate markets and make more money.

He probably just realized a similar scenario could play out in other EU countries and even the US, so he is fanning the flames and will win big on currency when it does

When is this old slimy fuck going to die? Who gets all his money? Does he have a dark apprentice ready to take over after him?

>LITERALLTY
How is the Jew millennial life in Israel like?

Brexit made him even richer, he invested in gold a few weeks before and the price soared after the vote.

He probably bought stocks of everything else when prices fell.

He has simply found a better way to make money.

Jews disrupting German politics! What a surprise!

The Eternal Jew wears many faces.

Don't fall for his two-faced ways.

No, he has an SJW jew boy son

Game over for my sides

I swear this Jew can be put behind bars for some kind of economic manipulation. They should look into his dealings before and after Brexit.

It's hard for aspies to detect sarcasm, which is clearly present in OP's post.

His faggot son, who the US president personally visits at HIS Manhattan apartment, will take over.

>OY VEY WE OVERPLAYED OUR HAND THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Nothing based about this all.

not your brain tho

he might live forever but as a vegetable