Well done, (((Game of Stronk Womyn in Leadership Roles))), this was your best season...

Well done, (((Game of Stronk Womyn in Leadership Roles))), this was your best season. In the 4th and 5th seasons you killed off some pretty evil white monarchical meme devils, but this is when you really showed us that you are capable of _healthy_ indoctrination for young, white perverts. This is a huge step for the film industry!

Shitty season delivered R+L=J in the worst way possible.

mfw when everytime I read
>huge
as
>yuuuuuge
even in my mind

You do know it's all taken from some books that were almost unheard of until some time ago don't you?

Not to mention the unacceptably late and minor role of based Euron Greyjoy.

I usually detect (((progressiveness))) in movies, but somehow the storyline seems fair. Could be because it happened very gradually, though.

You do know they're taking more and more liberty from the books, and the (((stronk womyn))) are simultaneously becoming more and more strong and independent, don't you?

However?

>4 posts by this id

Fuck off

cry some more. the women are actually qualified for the positions (except khaleesi)

>Sansa
Thinks herself better than the others because "she has learned to be bad". Will hopefully get BTFO by CIA.
>Daenerys.
Entitled bitch who is full SJW or full authoritarian when she needs it. Will probably win in the end, I'll clap when she dies if she does.
>Arya
Was ok, proved that he learned nothing from the other assassins, fucked up big time and survived thanks to plot armor.
>Sand Sneks
Crazy empowered wymyn fantasy which will end up with either them slaughtering one another or with them getting BTFO by someone.
>Cersei
The real strong independent woman. She isn't invincible, doesn't have plot armor and has lost more than anyone, but she has effectively destroyed all of her enemies and lives to tell the tale. Will probably die soon tho.
>Lady Mormont
Little child who is based as fuck for some reason and attracts the 4chin audience because she's underageb&
>Lady Olenna
Best girl. Literally female Tywin.

Isn't that becuase they are now going to be ahead of the books? They'll need to write their own shit

this. i don't feel it either.
this "womyn" stuff is just blatant with the daenerys dragon bitch but she IS supossed to be sjw incarnate so idk
Everything else seems fine to me.
Try some containment, 12 monkeys, walking dead, daredevil THOSE are real shill bill but this season of GoT except for being shit didnt seem jew to me

*3, illiterate Inselaffen. Go be bitter somewhere else. (pic related)

>tells someone to stop being bitter
>having an autistic explosion over some tv show

The hypocrisy is real.

In the books there's actual a lot of frank discussion regarding female inheritance in nobility, and Dorne matters because they don't consider sex when it comes to inheritance, only age.

In the show all of these clever conventions are thrown out of the fucking window, and Dorne is a power fantasy for overweight hispanic women watching from a couch their skin has now fused with on an atomic level.

I'm a little sad about it. The original story wasn't too bad.

i am going to redpill you on the use of women by GRRM as opposed to D+D

GRRM was into femdom. thats right. most of the women had true power earlier in the series based on GRRM's work - it was very much sexual in nature - the women always mixed their power with a sexual element, because women are not powerful without the sexual element. GRRM's women were those he fantized about, and he is a bottom to their top. he is into findom and femdomme no doubt in real life - i would bet he gives money to and visits various london dominatrixes

the reason this is impotant is because there is a slight, but very real, difference between femdom fantasies and jewish feminism (redundant - jews invented feminism).

the role reversals GRRM are not about femdomme or sexual in nature - they are about le stronk womyn. they are simply pandering to progressive feminism, the aim to make white males look ridiculous while putting women in positions of power even if it doesn't fit or adequately explained how or why they are in power and the males so eager to please. one understands this eager to please when there is a sexual element - the woman embraces her power as attractive and engages the male. the women of D+D do not engage or seek to draw men in but simply to say wow look women are in charge. this is even more debased because D+D are such poor writers.

hence we see the difference between goy and d+D. the goy grrm enjoys women, albeit he is fetishizing it into femdom, but the women are not adverse to men. but hte jews D+D are anti-male and prop females up for no apparent reason other than pushing the political narrative of males bad women good

They're ahead of the books because season 5 was based on three books, rather than one like the previous seasons.

I don't know how you guys cannot see the obvious turn the show has taken with pushing political bias instead of focusing on characterization like the first seasons did.

>show
Talk about autistic.

this permits the jews to ever so slightly twist something into jewish values, and obscure things ever so slightly in their favor. the goys watching never see this change, because they have not been trained to see jew marxist patterns

I struggle with this show. Because it does feel like they're just shoving this shit down our throats like they usually do. But the shit happens to have a sweeter flavor.

Cersei's rise to power was interesting to me. It took a long time, a lot of different shit had to happen to create the right circumstances, and it didnt feel like it was undeserved in a plot sense.

I hate Daenerys's story though. It was the exact opposite. It was like everything always just magically worked out in her favor. She feels like a mary sue.

I think the reason for this though is that Cersei is a character in the larger story of Kings Landing and Westeros. While Daenerys is the magical female super hero in desert land.

I dont think Cersei is a bullshit female empowerment story.

Almost every other female in the story is though.

God you Nords are fucking retarded. I'm so happy I haven't become so autistic from this website that I make things up about tv SHOWS.

More of those pls, they are hilarious

Show Dany is a huge Mary Sue. In the book she nearly dies of dehydration after drinking river water during a spiritual journey out in the plains with her dragon and shitting herself for days on end.

Agreed.

The whole Daenerys and Yara shit is complete feminist horse shit though.

I also suspect GRRM is a cuck, which is why he has Jorah and Daario in the story.

Jon Targ is literally a demigod, the prince that was promised, plot-armor deity, and he's a fucking white male.

Jamie Lannister is going to be the one who kills Cersei, mark my words.

So you're just acting like an irrational bitch, it's just coincidental that this season happened to end on a high note for a few female characters. Dany's success was a shoe-in so I don't see how that's such a big deal.

And Bran is going to play a gigantic role as well. When you faggots get mad over nothing it trivializes when feminazi's and the left actually are up to something.

Yeah, but everyone watching the show knows she's just a cunt. She has no family that respects her, she killed off her own children through her own hamfisted schemes and now even her Alabama-tier relationship with her brother is falling apart.

The only person that matters is Bran.

>Jamie Lannister is going to be the one who kills Cersei
too obvious of a choice

Touché!

kek, thought you referred to the pic of the English footballers btfo'd by Iceland.

Political bias in the film industry is worth looking into, though. Like it or not, TV shows are growing in popularity. It's not my fault people are too stupid to relate to characters unless they've watched them for 10+ hours.

I like Cersei. She doesn't feel like a 'stronk independent woman'. She's a woman who used every dirty trick a woman can realistically use to get to the top. I also like Olenna and Margaery, kind of for the same reason. Everything they do is something a woman could do. I just hate every female that would be 'strong'. When an equally trained woman fights against an equally trained man, the woman will always lose.

The writing has objectively gone to shit. I was sure that the Umbers were pulling some kind of ruse, but it turns out the writers played it perfectly straight with now depth to the plot at all. Also the STRONK womyn shit hasn't even been subtle. Some scenes have literally rubbed it in you face.

Is it because they passed the books and had to start making it up themselves?

I can get behind this. The OP picture is really just to emphasize the point, and because it happened at the end of the season.

>The only person that matters is Bran.

bitch please, i cant wait for dragon lady and Mr Targaryen Stark to do the funkeh (you know tradition and all) and then mess up the white walkers with the dragons

imo Bran is probably going to get to ride dragons tho

Nevermind, found them. This one is probably the most infuriating for me

>Arya
>Was ok, proved that he learned nothing from the other assassins, fucked up big time and survived thanks to plot armor.

I can't get over how fuckin idiotic the idea of being stabbed multiple times in the abdomen and surviving it without either magic or modern healtcare is

>yfw Bran is Bran the Builder, the original Stark
>tfw the male Stark bloodline begins and ends with the same person

>sand sneks
>yaaaaara
>cersei
>lady Mormont
>khaleesi
>arya
>Sansa
>a few

K

post them

>giving a shit about the show
Go be an illiterate somewhere else.

Accurate. The red priestesses are all one big femdom fantasy, Robb dies because he busts his nut over a girl who uses him and Jorah wants to fuck Danny for 99.9% of the books. It's petty blatant that women hold power in the books mostly because of their sexual role.

Take the little brat introduced this season - 12 years old and totally asexual but a perfect le stronk womyn fantasy. She basically does everything for adult men of the Northern houses.

>smirkfu dies while a shitty song plays in the background

What the fuck man?

Even the way he fell is cringeworthy. What the fuck were they thinking?.
>King's Landing
Topkek.

It is heading towards a load of unintentional redpills though.

Most obvious is that we've now got three women fighting over the same job. Basically the most obvious redpill going on female nature, sooner or later the 'solidarity' turns into a bitch fight and they all end up at each others throats. Likely that 2/3 of queens are going to get themselves killed as a result and unintentionally redpill most that women simply can't work together without stabbing each other in the back and getting envious of each other. Simply can't respect each other or avoid descending into jealousy and bitterness compared to male leaders.

Of course if they're not going full SJW tier, it'll have a realistic ending with all who survive realising this stronk independent womyn leader bullshit just doesn't work and reverting to a new generation of patriarchy to clean up their mess.

Other is that Cersei is the most typical sort of crazy bitch losing it and fucking everything up when the power goes to he head. Basically Hillary or Merkel in a nutshell. Some genuine cunning and skill, but pitiful and Theon-style short-sighted compared to a proper alpha male patriarch.

Sand Snakes are almost realistic even with the bullshit female empowerment fantasy. Right down to the point of them getting BTFO'd every time they take on a serious opponent like Bronn or Olenna rather than cucks or with cowardly attacks from behind and poison. They lose every time they get a proper fight.

Only true female characters are really Cersei who is pretty much the archetypal queen bee type who stamps on anyone elses hands trying to climb up the greasy pole from below her. Olenna is the other who has plenty of historical examples as the strong wife behind a great man type or elder domestic matriarch.

Your daily reminder: The Sparrows did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

the mother or burgers and sansa are the only "strong womyn" in the series (both were raped lel)

sansa is entirely useless and has been the entire story
dragon girl is either going to win, or turn evil and be killed by jon

we'll see

I think he's just become a cuck like most people have become cucks. It just slowly happened over time. They dont even realize what happened.

Smart enough to just quickly do it instead of linger and later on get captured for torture and public humiliation and execution.

Dont you insult lady Mormont, shes the only good character to come out of season 6

>had to start making it up themselves?
They were making shit up long before their material ran out.

Fuck off.

When I started with GoT 2 months ago I thought it's easily the best tv show ever, season 6 is fucking abysmal and all this strong women bullshit is annoying and pointless as fuck.

Americans are truly the worst cucks, only country where SJW and emancipated women have a lobby

>Sinner detected

Sorry you hate morality, user.

Fuck off.

Le stronk womyn:
>dany
>sansa
>arya
>cersei
>sand poosi
>lady mormont
>yara
>olenna
>brienne
>red priestess x2
>tyrone the handmaiden

Strong white males:
>jon snoo
>jaime
>davos
>tyrion
>euron
>tormund

Bitches or literally castrated:
>theon
>unsullied leader tyrone
>varys
>jorah
>daario

Fat beta family man:
>Sam

Male pervert:
>Littlefinger

HOWEVER!

kek, these are great

>Stannis literally sacrificed the thing he loved the most for his kingdom.
>You could feel he was broken after that, as he had lost literally everything
>Stannis was killed after losing like a retard
>By Brienne of Tarth no less
>After calling Renly the One True King
Ultra-triggered.

Lol fuck I hated the Sparrow. It was frustrating how well he played the "holy man" card and got away with so much shit.

I would join the Sparrows, but I really hate the idea of enforcing what I'd personally follow on other people. I just want other people to leave me alone

I was always under the impression that he wasn't just playing.

GRRM might screw this up later, but he likened the Sparrows to an extreme & hyperbolic form of the Protestant reformation. I've always had a soft spot for zealots, though.

Yep they totally murdered him in the show. He was a perfect example of a non-fag gay guy in the books who kept his sex life low key and was a good role model to Tommen.

In the show he was a weak bitch being persecuted by the church so the Jews could make their CHRISTIANITY IS BAD MMMMKAY plot point.

Mfw it's a prediction of real life events to come with similar character parallels.

>Bernie, bernfags and half the Democucks get blown up at DNC in false flag
>'Hillary isn't here to face judgement, don't you realise... HILLARY ISN'T HERE!!'
>get BTFO'd by convention centre basement full of explosives

He was starting to enjoy the power grab. One of the things that stood out to me was his past as a decadent sort ofman who reformed himself but started to enjoy the power he got from acting as the figurehead of a religion he felt passionate about. I think it was misguided Zealotry, yeah.

>Daenerys = Merkel

The fact that the only good character in the entire season is some loli with a few lines worth of dialogue is amazing.

One realm! One god! One king!

S-stannerman to the end

Got mildly triggered over the succession after Tommen went an hero.