Is disrespecting the anthem a sport?

Is disrespecting the anthem a sport?

Yes, and a valiant and noble one at that. Fuck this country.

found the shitskin.

free country

>proving my point in less than 2 minutes
Phenomenal effort

You can leave, I'm almost 100% certain no one is going to fucking miss you.

>Sup Forums now has the same ideology as chads
D-did we make it, bros?

Breh, the chads don’t give a shit. It’s the baby boomers who are making a stink

*kicks your chair out from under you*

Heh, nothin personnel kiddo

>muh flag muh anthem
>literally wears the flag as clothing
love the hypocrisy from retards

reminder that bullies are likely pathetic betas that got fingered by daddy

not if it was consensual

boner alert

Is this what your single mummy tells you while chad goes home to his finance-firm-owning father?

It is baffled me when everyone calls the USA a shit country and still trying to illegally move there.

its a first world shit country though which is 10000x better than a shit third world country

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>Dindus crying about America but they wont go back to Africa

Same shit with chicano scum

Forget about the flag. That bully is a fucking piece of shit. If you plan on picking on someone, choose someone your own size you faggot coward.

I went to a private all boys high school and there was literally zero bullying that went on. People that went to public and/or coed high schools, do you think this has a factor on school bullying? Do guys bully to make themselves look more "alpha" to girls? Any personal experiences? Never had any cases in my school so I'm curious

I didn't think neogaffers were into sports, or are you just whining everywhere indiscriminately

it must be something the anglos put in their water, there is literally no translation for 'bullying' in hungarian. Never understood. Is this a thing over there? Y tho? Same for shooting up schools tbf

Could it be that murrikans' misplaced superiority complex makes a toxic environment for the lower levels of society, which in turn creates inferiority complex in children. The aggressive lashing outs are part of their coping mechanism. Reenforcing that might makes right coupled with their national brainwashing, they develop their holier than thou attitude as the feedback loop closes?

>jean shorts
>flag tshirt
>cowboy boots
That guy loses just by existing lol

I went to an all boys school and there was bullying.

>amerifat doesn't know shit about his own country

that's about wearing a LITERAL flag, not clothing with a flag printed on it.

Disrespecting your country is a shitty move, but advertising your military every morning in school is just disgusting.