Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Ancient_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Mp6EF5-jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both eat dogs

At least China is not as violent as M*xico

>switzerland
what

No even a one benefit we have received ever by being pseudo chink and get mixed up

China but this isn't even a fair comparison to begin with

True Korea win again

New Spain all the way, I'm obviously biased however

this is like comparing the UK and Turkey

China

Tacos de suaperro

Mexico!
Every time

Taste good man.

If I can select parts I'd pick China, but as whole countries I'd say Mexico despite all of it's flaws.

No one eats dog in Mexico, for all the urban legends surrounding taco street stands actual cases are rare enough you have as much of a chance to unknowingly become a canibal (we had a serial killer who used his victims for tamales) low quality frozen American beef (sometimes even a decade old) is your biggest hazard.

Suadero is too fatty that you could use something as lean as dog as a substitute, nevermind you wouldn't get the large chunks most people are used to seeing.

Second this

Don't worry they'll be heading your way very soon once we start slaughtering them all. You can have all the wetback boyfriends you want.

China

Its too late for being edgy, your country is already hispanic.

How in the fuck does Siberia have the same HDI as Moscow?

That's because the pic is using something that happened more than half a millennia ago to put Mexico in there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Ancient_Mexico

>ancient

But, hey, foreign media never stop for a single second to analyse their publications about Mexico.

Mexico

South Brazil is rightful Southern Cone clay it seems

>tfw chinese mexican

the fact that this image has le spellcheck underline in it makes me suspicious of its accuracy

China

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Mp6EF5-jQ

Delete this or I'll rape you.

what the fuck is this bullshit