After all their whining about Brexit is it time to finally cut off the Scotcucks?

After all their whining about Brexit is it time to finally cut off the Scotcucks?

Conquer them a second time.

Yes, and then genocide every last one that voted for independence and populate the nice historic cities with superior English people. Oh and glass Glasgow.

Scotland is 97% white and has had almost no non-British immigration

Upset English oppressors general desu
>superior english people
>short brown eyed inbred cunts
lmao m8

Don't worry, I've got this all figured out.. We can make Britain great again.
>let the scotcucks have their referendum and leave
>invade before they have a chance to join any sort of union or have any country care
>shove the scots into work camps to help boost the economy
>burn dead overworked and old scots as fuel
>build amazing new japan-tier infrastructure using the new workforce and power
>turn glasgow into a walled off escape from new york-style prison city to house the last of the scots
>give the rest of the scottish land to wales
>establish greater wales
>all the unemployed welshbros can finally work and set up their own businesses
>greater wales becomes equivalent to england in money, size, power and workforce
>unify trading with england and wales so it's all simple and shit
>economy is now prosperous

Iceland

>superior scottish people
>gets raped by scandicucks

ultracucked

The scots dont even have an army lmao

More like glass go

>raped by scandicucks
>only ever took over shitty islands like Lewis and Shetland
>actually conquered parts of mainland England
>by all accounts were literally terrified of mainland Scots, particularly on the west coast

nice american education you ignorant fat retard

don't even have a country lmao

Ideal situation is for them to leave the UK and then for Spain to veto their entry to the EU. Let's see how well they do without England's handouts.

I'm leaving this country anyway so enjoy it lol

Never conquered m8. I know it's an alien concept to an Italian though - you just change sides when you're losing,

No point even trying with these English cucks ameribro, theyre about 80% paki already, yet think they still have an empire and are superior to anyone else.

>>turn glasgow into a walled off escape from new york-style prison city to house the last of the scots
oh fuck i better move out pronto!
... or do i?..

No, they should be ghettoized, desu.

That's just because you had no side to switch to except the guys who annexed you, you literally got cucked by England.

>scots had their chance to be EU
>they don't take it

>brags about being cucked multiple times
>calls others cucks

just stop it Italy, you pathetic manlet.

Complaining about brown eyes is pretty strange for a Scot, considering the current Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, the former First Minister Alex Salmond, and our former Scottish PM Gordon Brown all had brown eyes, dark hair.

Compare this to our blue eyed PM David Cameron, our former English PM Tony Blair, or the two most likely candidates for next PM, Theresa May or Boris Johnson. All blue eyed English.

There's nothing wrong with brown eyes, but it's just strange to me a Scottish person would seem to dislike the trait.

t. Conquered person

>a few politicians from each side are representative of their entire countries

what the fuck were you thinking with this post?