Which was more degenerate, West Germany or East Germany?

Which was more degenerate, West Germany or East Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UToIGSR7XDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most likely western germany.

Check em triple dubz

West Germany.

trips don't lie, fuck west Germany.

East Germany is pretty based and has the highest vote count for AfD

East Germany was based :'(

it still is my mane. The bigger cities fuck us up but if Berlin wasn't here then we'd be poorer than poland's west

How's it since the DDR?

Best anthem ever too

youtube.com/watch?v=UToIGSR7XDc

>you will never live in a comfy East German commieblock
>you will never drive a Trabant

Feels bad man.

>litterally communist state
How the fuck is that based?

Is there any non-kike evidence of Nazis committing mass rape?

That's the real question here.

How is it not?

kikes don't even claim that.
pic is russians, but photoshopped.

Will you just denounce any evidence as "kike evidence" if it's posted?
Germans are just trash people. They're on Reich #4 and they still haven't learned their lesson.

Yeah what? It's a parade showing some communist leaders with some soldiers marching

Is Sup Forums fucking commie all the sudden or something?

Sup Forums is anti-degeneracy/capitalism

>communist leaders
>Marx, Engels where ever leaders

Oh, Straya.

Never cucked into guilt.
Taught to be proud of your heritage.
Taught to be righteous and fight for what's right.

The west germans are literal cowardly cucks with white guilt complex.

The DDR proved that the only people on Earth that can properly practice """"""""""""""""""communism""""""""""""""""""" is of course, white people of agency.

Even Che recognized that fact.

Anti capitalist =/= communism

>Sup Forums is anticapitalism
I think you're projecting here, from what I've seen Sup Forums is pro-western ideals, which imply implicit white identity, which capitalism can be considered a part of. (aka muh 2nd amendment, muh USA)

>anti-capitalism
>full of Trump supporters

A bunch of hypocritic idiots at best.
DDR was absolute shit only overtaken by the Soviet Union itself.

West Germany!
East Germany was basically 4th Reich being looted by soviets

Marx was right all along, it takes an industrial country in Europe to achieve the next stage of history. They loved their people, their country and had moral standards promoted within society. It wasn't perfect, but new that, unlike out liberal capitalist society which promotes "do whatever you want you special snowflake" degeneracy.

Yeah, Trotsky really fucked it up with his idea of "everyone is equal therefore worldwide revolution forever for all races and people which would totally work because reasons"

>east Germany practiced communism properly
>practicing communism properly
>implying communism can ever work
kek

>Germans are just trash people.

Even muslim Berlin is cleaner and more organized than London. Wanna compare industrial power eternal Anglo?

I know, I was referring to communism on an ideological basis. If anything they're system was some sort of benign stalinism.

the flaws of Trotskyism and, to a lesser extent, Leninism.

>wow guys, east germany is great
>merkel and gauck and gysi came from the east too!
oh, shit!

I know. I thought it was the real pic at first but when I noticed it wasn't that begged the question.

lol dude you have no idea what are you talking about
Eastern Germany was poster-country of Warsaw Pact
Soviets subsidized their allies a lot

West Germany is cool too, just would be better if the east were the ones doing the liberation.

Lenin was the literal ''''''''''president''''''of the Soviet Union

Mark and Engels came up with the communist ideology
How are they not leaders?

>Never cucked into guilt.
top kék
do you actually believe that?
"muh holocaust muh ebil nazi" propaganda is run by the east and their friends only
you niggers even cuck for russian today because "muh stalingrad was ebil! muh invasion of sovietunion was ebil!"
>Taught to be proud of your heritage.
if this pride comes from being proud to be a half russian rape baby. yes, then it's true
>Taught to be righteous and fight for what's right.
>what is Stasi?

nigger

The people who ran East Germany 40 years ago are of a different make of the people who run all of Germany now, I guess we have to put some blame on those who are responsible for their creation though.

>communism worked in the DDR

yes, that's why they built a fucking wall to prevent their citizens escaping "paradise"

they didn't invent communism though mate; they came up with historical materialism and dialectical materialism.

>Which was more degenerate, West Germany or East Germany?

TRICK QUESTION
R
I
C
K

Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N

Only proper reply is neither. Most degenerate during WW2 was:
JAPAN
A
P
A
N

Thatcher betrayed England and killed our industry so we could be subservient to Reagan and the EU. We're going to recover. And London is a Muslim city too.
>German-Americans
Grats on being a mere one step up from African-Americans

they are the same
why do you think they try to make the EU to become just like the east germany commie government?
>"It has to look democratic, but we must have everything in [our] hand."
aka. in the hands of jews and commie swines, like in east germany

You actually got me thinking has there ever been an example of an ultra-nationalist communist state? Would that even work? Are there any examples of it being attempted?

>ultra-nationalist communist state
soviet union?
east germany certainly not, they were too busy to go full cuck for moscow and fuck over their own people

There's these guys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevism

>Hans and Heinz are literally arguing over which occupational puppet state was better
This is why Jabba the Merkel can get elected.

>killed our industry

What industry would that be?
UK is a merchant nation that is completely build on imperialism. There is a reason why some people believe the brits to be one of the tribes of Israel.

Are you pretending to be retarded? I don't think Americans are generally this uneducated. Or is it just inbred German-Americans that act in this way?

>Would that even work?

long term central planning doesn't work and people need more goods for better work, otherwise innovation will die

>Are you pretending to be retarded?

well, well, what is missing from your posting?
Pro-Tip: argument

think it's b8 lad

Clearly West germany-More than 85% of them voted the pro-murican Crapitalist cucks.
In the east nearly 50% voted Communist or Nationalist Parties

>unironically supporting ultra-authoritarian communist dictatorships

East Germany. Bring it back BDR wide. Auslanderfrei country in less than a week.