Is he back?

Is he back?

the first movie was mediocre, why do you guys like it so much?

Because it was fun watching an Action movie where I was always fully aware that that's the main actor, not a stunt man doing those shit.

Also it didn't have "Muh Dark demons" type of shit you expect from Marvel/DC (or any modern action movie desu). They killed his dog, he kills everybody

NICE

fuck off

this

plus the cinematography and choreography were pure kino desu

>CGI bullet flashes
>CGI blood

why do we defend this crappy movie guise??

I liked keanu in the neon demon.

I don't want to see him in another action man movie crap piece of shit.

because i have a double digit IQ and my standard for quality in movies has been set incredibly low because of it.

fucking this

fucking this

yeah im thinkin hes back

>Either shitty CGI blood
>Or Shitty blood-bombs (like Django Unchained)

thus desi

>>Or Shitty blood-bombs (like Django Unchained)

They're called squibs, and they were NOT shitty in Django Unchained, exaggerated sure but shitty no way.

>Django Unchained

why ruin the thread so early?

Because it wasn't trying to be something it's not.

I'm not saying Django was shitty, I just thought that the squibs would look bad in this kinda movie.

I mean John Wick is mostly headshots, squibs usually placed on chest/underneath clothes

I'm saying Django is shitty

The headshots in Westworld looked pretty good. thing is you have to factor in the time and effort being put into the movie, you've got to nail that take the first time or else be forced to re-fit the suit, clean up the surrounding area, the actors etc etc.

Meh it was okay, I liked some of the scenes.

Yeah, I mean what is the Westworld headshot count? Like 30 all series?

In John Wick 2 there is around 100+

I hope they don't kill his pet cat in john wick 2

but then again.. we would get to see some touching montages of him bonding with his cat as he has flashbacks during the slow motion action scenes

>that facebook/twitter tag
I CAN NOT UNSEE AAAAAAAAAA