What are some of the most realistic rape scenes in movies?

What are some of the most realistic rape scenes in movies?

Here's mine, Riot 2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZgTP03X6SM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No actual police woman can be that incompetent.

that's not realistic

all of them are this incompetent. problem is they never walk around like that alone

Why is she alone there?
Why can't she call for backup?
Why does she hit him so weird with her baton?
Why doesn't she try to run away?

a realistic rape shows how much a woman cums during the rape

1, Dues Ex Machina
2. Dues Ex Machina
3. Dues Ex Machina
4. Dues Ex Machina

Any more questions? None of what you see in that shot is anything like real life and they got complaints from the police force over this.

Getting turned on by rape is the worst "fetish" there is - even worse than pedophilia and those people who cut their dicks in half *lengthways* (look it up).

What's the one with monica belluci? I've cane hundreds of times to that one

What was her endgame? Even if she wasn't too weak to to defeat an unarmed man she had to realize she was grievously outnumbered, even a male cop would have fled in this situation.

The one where she rapes her child?

She is a woman.

According to who, you? Rape should be legal. Women are worth nothing more than their holes. The mudslimes have that much right.

>Damien is a London copper with a past he's trying to forget. Before signing up for the force he ran with a football firm, getting involved in tear-ups up and down the country. Now he's on the other side of the law he faces a tough decision: side with his old crew or protect London as it burns and rioters run amok. Brace yourself for a film that packs one hell of a punch.
PWOPA NAWTY

Shocked that no one has mentioned Irreversible.

>not calling for backup

What did she mean by this?

>>>r/MensRights/

Irreversible

/Thread

>t. Muhammad ibn abd Al-Rahimi

see

t. Heebie Kikeberger

>Brit cop
>No gun

She was doomed anyway.

>be PC
>no guns

Fucking London

What the fuck we /hivemind/ eh??

>According to who
Based on the implications of being a person who is experiencing joy or sexual arousal from watching people suffer...

>Women are worth nothing more than their holes.
...not that anyone could take you seriously after spouting shit like that.

>When you play the rapist and constantly mess up the scene so you rape her again and again and again

Anyone find it hot that there's a girl in the gang that's watching and laughing at it?

> he isn't aroused by being in power

Makes sense, you have to suffer from testosterone deficiency to unironically hate yourself enough to call yourself a male feminist

>all white people
not realistic.

Also, it's "whom", you illiterate wannabe-rapist.

Am I supposed to be offended by you calling me a "wannabe rapist"? Women are so horribly inferior I could overpower several of them at the same time

Well, physically maybe...

The average womyn is intellectually inferior to the average man, this is beyond question

this. can't begin to imagine how badly the police would fuck you up if you raped a female officer.

Do you know, w/o looking it up, of course, what the Dunning–Kruger effect is?

I googled it and the first result was a Salon article, which is where I'm sure you got your epic misogynist destroying buzzword from

You are only further proving my point.

How so?

>dues

More like Sweden 2012, am I rite?

>The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

>only one attacks her
>one punch and shes down crawling on floor
>apparently he has his boner ready
>all white

nah pal

because the plot demands it

Haven't you seen any football (SOCCER) riot footage with female security guards? They're literally helpless in any real situation.

restraining a struggling woman while pulling down her trousers and taking your cock out is actually a lot harder than it looks.

I think in reality you need to hurt a woman or convincingly threaten a woman so that she doesn't struggle.

otherwise it is too many things to juggle at once comfortably.

>rape
>guy is white

the one with dr. melfi in sopranos was nice

overwhelming fear could make a person incapable to resist.

I guess its better to kill her and dump te body in river to hide evidence

>realistic
>shes not enjoying it

Retard

Okay that was pretty fucked I admit.

>those people who cut their dicks in half *lengthways* (look it up).

Aka (You)

>football (SOCCER) riot footage
>female security guards
I guess I haven't. I don't live in Europe where divegrass is popular and hiring women in security positions is a thing...

Yes

Male ones can be too, probably because they dropped the requirements so the women could be there in the first place

youtu.be/ZZgTP03X6SM

Overwhelming desire could do the same

el topo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex
>In his book about the film,[18] Alexandro Jodorowsky says about the rape scene: "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed."

I felt bad for her honestly

Wtf there's a chick in the croud, that made it unrealistic for me.

>I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed."
BASED

post links now please

>unarmed police
Lol fucking britcucks

How the fuqq you know what a real rape looks like, user?

>-wanna have sex?
>-no
>has sex anyway
It's not hard to imagine

we are men it's in our dna

me too.
although fapped

how is that realistic? that first swing with the baton/the subsequent disarming is so badly choreographed

>Women being good at anything physical

>Women being good at anything

> physical

Compared to men, they're shit at everything. There's a reason they weren't allowed to vote.

Not sure what this is from

No they're white

But I thought that was because of the evil patriarchy.

lol

i forgot how sexy rape is

Moana had a pretty disturbing rape scene halfway through

>There's a reason they weren't allowed to vote.

So the fact that most white, European, native males were not allowed to vote for a couple of centuries is because they were femenine?

Britain is terrible at this.
I can't find it, but there's a go-pro video of a female cop screaming for her life as soon as some perp gets up close to her while other cops are on the scene.

That's poes law of the 2010s for Internet arguments

????

Hello boner

>woman walking at the front

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

This sounds accurate.
The other day I went to help at some charity that makes food for the homeless. It was all old women and one young girl that I find really hot. They all knew how to cook and stuff. They all ignored me and I just stood there doing nothing. The young girl gave me something to do at one point and I messed it up because she worded it wrong. I felt useless as fuck and it was really unconfortable.

well if there's no black people in your squad to run operation get behind the darkies, who else are you going to use as a meatshield?

mods!

HE DUN HIS RAYP THRED AGEN KEK SO FUNI

>realistic
>rapist gang is white

wew lad might as well make it a gang of japanese men

Cloister is fucking scum

Ever wondered why women always shriek when something bad or sudden is happening? It's their natural behavior that was formed during the course of evolution, the shriek attracts men, so that they can go in and make the bad thing go way.

Monica Belluci in Irreversible (2002)
Sarah Paxton in Last House on the Left (2009)

>they all ignored me

Sounds like you're terrible at socializing my man

Why is piv rape considered worse than murder? I'd rather get raped in the vagina than a smashed nose.

As a man I think I'd rather die than be raped. Idk if I could live with myself after being made to feel that weak and helpless. I guess it's the same for girls, but maybe not since they're supposed to be weak and helpless anyway.

so you're saying women should be raped to be put in their place