The Boys cinematic universe when?

The Boys cinematic universe when?
It might even be subtle enough for Snyder to direct it without fucking it up.

I enjoyed the comic but it bugged the shit out of me how 99% of the superheroes were fuckers. I get the explanation, but I have a hard time believing that many of them would be that way. It's like I can accept a world with super juice and there's a super power of vaginal discharge but I have a hard time accepting such a dim view of humanity. Not really surprising but Watchmen was better.

>I get the explanation, but I have a hard time believing that many of them would be that way. It's like I can accept a world with super juice and there's a super power of vaginal discharge but I have a hard time accepting such a dim view of humanity.

Welcome to the world of Mark Millar, the sme guy that had a super villain orchestrate his nemesis' gay son to impregnate his sister to defuse a bomb in her womb.

I am NOT joking.

HOLY FUCK that looks edgy

Edgy.

It's literally "Edgy: The comic".
I dare you to find anything more edgy.

Typical Ennis edgefest, still on the I hate superheros schtick

Ending is nice tho

Fuck I forgot it was Ennis. He's much better when he writes Punisher/war comics at least.

Crossed?

I don't think the protagonists in Crossed enjoy killing people. The "good guys" in this comic do quite a lot. Except for that one dude

Arguably less edgy since it's a post apocalyptic setting, and it has a lot more depicted rape so it's more of a release than The Boys.

That one dude (I assume you mean the Simon Pegg guy) is the only good character in the books, you're not supposed to sympathize with the assholes he works with.

So what's the plot? And how does it end?

The guy gets the girl, Negan gets his neck broken, and superheroes are still pieces of shit.

Basically this:
>All Superheros are huge dicks since they are on a powertrip
>The public thinks they are all like in the comics
>They all work for one company who does their PR and settles the legal sides of things when they "accidentally" kill someone The company also created the most powerful superhumans in a lab because why the fuck not
>Some dudes decide enough is enough and revives a government agency called "The Boys" and they are basically a branch of the CIA
>Their main task is to keep Superhumans in check, mainly by blackmailing or in some cases killing them since most of them are pretty low tier in terms of power
>stuff happens, yadda yadda yadda turns out the superman equivalent of that universe is completely bonkers and "The Boys" get some pretty tasty footage of him He isn't the nazi in the pic above, he's the dude eating the baby
>he starts a hero uprising and kills the president
>PLOT TWIST: It was actually his evil twin all along
>The evil twin was made to kill "Superman" in case he goes haywire
>Turns out the evil twin was crazy himself and didn't want to wait any longer, so he tricked "Superman" into becoming bonkers
>Long story short, the hero uprising didn't last one day since it turns out you can build a targeting device, place said device on a missile and blow them all away Very few heros actually can stomach a missile right into their face
>Superman and evil twin Superman get killed
>The friend of the MC however decides that the best idea would be to kill all superhumans and sets out to do just that
>Simon Pegg stops him and gets his girl who was forced to give the Superheros a blowjob in the beginning of the comic so she could get into their team

I can see John Cena as Homelander

Crossed is the only Garth Ennis comic I've read that I don't like. Not that it's boring, but it just didn't keep my interest the way Preacher, Punisher, or The Boys did.

>got gaslighted by his evil clone

classic

>Millar

see I'm a dummy

is this comic serials fappable ?

should i bother download it or not ?

I read somewhere that the Starz channel is considering doing a series.

Would you believe DC cancelled this series after the 6th issue and gave it to a different publisher?

It's not a very sexy comic, unless you find gore and black humor sexy, but for all it's edge, The Boys is a solid series. It's being story-timed on Sup Forums if you want to check it out.

It's worth the read. There's lotsa deviant sex, yes.

They are. Rogen and that other dude are doing it. So they're going to fuck it up like they did with Preacher.

Eeuugghh stop it rogen

Supergod or jthm

As much as I enjoy Ennis' works The Boys was just shit. Not as shit as Crossed but still shit.