Wants to leave EU

>wants to leave EU
>won't let Ireland leave UK

>Be infested with muslims
>Get mad at Polish

Ireland is not part of the The UK.

Ireland isn't in the UK. Northern Ireland, AKA Ulster, is however :)

This
Sage

potāto, potäto

I don't think Northern Ireland wants to leave the UK. I'm probably wrong, but I was under the impression Northern Ireland had a high concentration of Protestants who are at odds with the rest of (Catholic) Ireland.

>britnigger """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sage goes in all fields

>american education

Is that a self portrait? No one believes your teeth are that straight ya GOOF!

>wants to leave EU
>Northern Ireland doesn't want to leave UK

this desu senpai.

Last time I read it was about 65% in favour of remaining within the UK. Probably a bit smaller after Brexit but most of Norn Iron are based Protestants and wouldn't dream of being a part of catho Ireland

Excuse me but Ulster isn't in the UK either, Northern Ireland encompasses a proper subset of Ulster. grma agus mise le meas

Strategic whiskey territory.

Actually they knew this was coming years ago and they DID, for the most part at least!

How do you counter this argument exactly?

>"UK voted to leave the EU and we have to accept that"
>"Northern ireland and scotland want to leave the UK, we won't accept that"

Scotland already voted on leaving the UK and decided not too. I got nothing for Ireland.

The problem is Scotland only really voted to stay because the government promised we would stay in the EU, then Cameron realised he wouldn't win the election unless he promised a referendum.

England and Wales should just reconquer the rest of Ireland

This
Fucking Unionists can't into maps or they just use "Ulster" because saying the word "Ireland" completely BTFOs they're entire identity and they know it