Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36656980
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-36388621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't matter, your EU project is going to lose much more soon

>Wales still involved

Try again Merkeljerker

Angry (((German)))?

I want Scotland and N. Ireland to leave because they voted majority remain. Push out the Remainers from Great Britain or the Jews will try to run the vote again after more English have died and more faggy scots have bred.

If the EU collapses, the krauts are gonna take you all down with them. Better watch out.

Wales voted majority Brexit you Scotsfag

The UK is a disgusting country. Look at pic-related. That shit doesn't happen ANYWHERE else in the world.

>another anti-brexit thread
>oh look, another kraut

every
time

wow i hate my country now

Looks like a beaked bipedal animal squatting and shoving something huge up its ass

No wonder they beat Polish and thus make more room for pakis

Whenever I see something like this it only further cements my vote for DPP.

You must have a 2 digit IQ if you think voting matters. Get the fuck out of Scandinavia.

>implying wanting out of the EU means wanting to remain part of the U.K.

I voted Leave and Yes

Full autonomy. Get it up yi

Mdongo har du glemt hvad Englænderne lige har stemt op? Hovedet ud af roven og tilbage til junglen med dig.

If Scotland leaves the UK it is going to be all by itself as it won't be allowed in the EU.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36656980
>The French president and Spanish prime minister have both said they are opposed to the EU negotiating potential membership for Scotland.

Also last time it had a referendum it claimed it could finance itself with oil.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-36388621
>UK oil and gas production generated negative receipts in 2015-16 of -£24m, compared with +£2.15bn the year before.

Can you link to the original article?

No?

Is that because it's saved on your desktop?

>.bmp

>He doesn't know about the Free North
FROM THE HUMBER TO THE MERSEY, SEND THE PAKIS SOUTH
K I N G
I N
T H E
N O R T H

That's because it's fake.

You think that matters? 90% of SwedenYES is fabricated or miscredited.

The thing is. Germany has a strong economy, we dont need the EU. UK on the otherside will even become more fucked up than before.

Ta ut potatisen ur käften och skriv på ett språk som oss skandinaver förstår.

REMOVE LONDON

Im sorry for you brits. Not even your capital is patriotic.

Just like in ww2, Germany are willing to take heavy losses to secure the continent!

Ha, ha, hans

Yes this time we will rule whole europe or we send our muslim troops and destroy this continent once and for all.

>interracial breeding programs

Hey, aren't you supposed to be working tomorrow, or school or whatever... Why are you up this late?

(I have 1 month free from work (rotation/shift))

Out of Germany, Poland, Romania, or Slovenia, which country do you guys reckon seem most upset about Brexit?

I've been seeing Anti-UK threads by these flags all week. Counttries which I'd have expected to be more upset like France, Spain, Ireland, and Italy, seem to shill for the EU far less.

Sup Forums is not the world...

I have to get up at 10 o.clock so i can stay up very long

It's just one person, really

>Germany
Head of the EU, mad that one of the biggest contributors is leaving
>Poland, Romania, Slovenia
Literal shithole countries emigrating to the UK because we have to let them in suddenly upset as we're going to close our borders

>mfw Germany is renamed 'little Syria'