ITT: Where the movie should have ended

pic related

After Max crashes the taxi, both he and Vincent should have died and the film end.

Game of Thrones should have ended after the Red Wedding scene. Perfect shocking ending to a show that prides itself of being unpredictable.

Fight scene after this and then the end, for fucks sake

The VVitch should have ended RIGHT before the forest feminists start flying off.

You see Cooper touch Brand's hand in the wormhole and it ends, Cooper has saved humanity but it's left ambiguous as to what became of him, he died and his body floats through space or perhaps he goes on to continue a life as a higher dimensional being. I actually turned the film off at this point last time I saw it. The ending is so fucking shit, like the entirety of humanity being saved wasn't a happy enough ending already they had to throw in a forced romance plot between him and Brand. Without the ending and the spoon feeding exposition this film would have been god-tier.

>scrapping the creepiest and most powerful imagery in the film
nah mate

Should have stayed frozen in time, literally ruined the movie for me with what followed.

AI should have ended with David praying to the Blue Fairy for the rest of his life until he died, and not the bullshit robot/alien ending.

>we woudn't have gotten greyhavens and "you bow to no one" feels kino
yeah nah

>Gets crowned king
>Immediately starts singing out of nowhere

Was it autism?

When you get crowned fucking king and get your wife at the same time, the only appropriate thing to do is sing.

>this scene
>doc comes in
>"NO!"
>boom
>fade to black
>end

It was some cultural bullshit in middle-earth. At historical events you're kind of supposed to sing or something like that.

>kino
Opinion disregarded

ITT: Edgy people want evil wins and open endings

Way to ruin the movie with generic melodramatic bullshit

as soon as she gets out of the fucking bunker

Law Abiding Citizen should have ended with everybody applauding the girl for her music and the detective sees a red laser dot sight appear on her head before fading to black.

It shouldve been him

this

Is this worth watching? I liked the original Cloverfield but apparently this had fuck all to do with it so I wasn't sure.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the original apart from some vague easter egg stuff I can't remember.

If the film had ended on this frame, just cut to black, cue music and roll credits, it might have have redeemed the garbage that came before. Instead we get some stupid, blunt ending that hits you in the face with how obvious it is and retroactively makes the movie even worse

right when they kiss