/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36765111
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=3niyiyOijoY
twitter.com/OmanReagan/status/900516219731628035
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Michael_Oman-Reagan
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph
youtube.com/watch?v=a3lcGnMhvsA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9253905/Meow-the-fat-cat-dies-due-to-obesity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g
youtube.com/watch?v=mXgGrd02gb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

animesddfghdhjrestvgasedt

the negress latex gf

babestation

small brain: getting a degree from a shit uni
normal brain: learning a trade/doing a useful apprenticeship
large brain: going to oxbridge/ucl/etc

ascended brain: going to a shit uni, drop out at the end of the second year, fall into a deep depression for 3 years and then get a shit job in a call centre, before becoming an office grunt for an arms-length management organisation and never paying off your student debts

The BBC are - economically speaking - Thatcherite consensus types.

Certainly very trendy liberal socially, but they have no idea what they're doing when it comes to economics. They accept as given whatever they're fed by government and opposition, without going out to broaden the debate themselves. (i.e. hauling out some post-keynesians to tear into Miliband's Labour, or getting some more committed Libertarians after the Conservatives.)

sue

lads

Did you know that throughout the Battle of Mosul, the Islamic State conducted an average of 14 SVBIED attack every day?

This number does not account for other suicide operations such as using the explosive belt. It is just for car bombs.

imagine sue picking up a rifle and leading lei's good example

Be my femboy bf

Britain has had black people in it during the following periods in history.
4000BCE - 1900CE
1970CE - Present
Rorke's "ideal" Britain has only existed for 70 odd years and is therefore a historical anomaly.

56% white

FIFTY FUCKING SIX PERCENT WHITE IMAGINE MY SHOCK

how the HECK was that quoted

GOOD post, sue knows that without the Communist Party, there'd be no New China

we're doomed

>grew up on a council estate
>never traveled
my life is grim lol

no it didn't

>very trendy liberal socially
I'd say the BBC's social views aren't just following the 'trends' of modernity but are in fact more radical than the average liberal. The BBC is not a trend-follower when it comes to this, it is a trend-setter. This is the reason why they're obsessed with pro diversity, Muslims, trannies, etc and they're broadcasting this to an audience of stay-at-home-mums who would have normally been socially conservative.

>you could find something from the centre-right BBC at least
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36765111
'What have white people ever done for us?'
btfo
>larping commie twat has never lived in a multi-cultural working class area
got any champagne mate? I'm well thirsty you seem to have loads, share it isn't that what you believe?
proofs?

enjoy your shitty propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

hey lads what if i posted the same pictures of a fat cat every thread?

wouldn't that be great? haha

What do your parents do? How is it possible not to have went on a shitty cheap package holiday to spain or a caravan in France?

Reckon sues a Maoist third worldist

I dunno. Compared to the country at large, certainly, but they're a very London dominated organization (both politically and culturally.) and the London lefties that I know are all more radical than the BBC, socially but cowardly (and perhaps a little self interested) economically.

>(Cross-thread)
>>you could find something from the centre-right BBC at least
>bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36765111
>'What have white people ever done for us?'
>(Cross-thread)
>btfo
>(Cross-thread)
>>larping commie twat has never lived in a multi-cultural working class area
>got any champagne mate? I'm well thirsty you seem to have loads, share it isn't that what you believe?
>(Cross-thread)
>proofs?
>
>enjoy your shitty propaganda
>youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
>youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

woah....

i'd rather you just copy-paste the same monotonous arguments about abortion and tankie pasta every day without fail to be honest
doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would get boring

Sue loves communism

*runs towards you*
how you holdin up big guy?

also never been on a holiday in my life, grew up without a father he died when I was young, mum was a prostitute and heroin addict so was my dad. mum got clean look after us, never had a tv so I just read books and got quite intelligent. got all a stars on my gcses and a-levels, 3rd year of physics. never been on a holiday, was a literal tramp eating beans on toast every night. lived in a Caribbean neighbourhood, hated the wankers
feels good breaking the stereotype

I'm a Marxist-Sueist

>youtube.com/watch?v=3niyiyOijoY

Chinese pop

Communism is inevitable but it will suck.

having a look

You mean fat cat?

twitter.com/OmanReagan/status/900516219731628035

Over there
over there
Send the word,
send the word over there

THAT THE YANKS ARE COMING
THE YANKS ARE COMING

Time to go to bed, alone, with no gf to cuddle

Gonna ring up Babestation, talk to Alice and pay £2pm for her to suck her fingers and tell me she loves me even though she goes home and sucks on a manlet nigger's dick.

go back to kekistan you autistic larping faggot, polls have shown again and again that no one likes you and you should fuck off and die

how 2 be smart

cat is also fat in US?

they must've had a bomb on every car in the city

me holding the sign

love karl marx
love adam smith
love mao
love mussolini
love thatcher
love gandhi
love hitler
love MLK
love obama
love trump
love blair
hate john oliver

are there any decent commerical brands of the ol' cide? the ones i've tried all tasted like piss, and the stuff farmers produce themselves is great but rather expensive.

feels bad lad

>kekistan

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Michael_Oman-Reagan

>Alice
Good taste

Feel a bit ashamed lads I promised to add s lad on Brit on steam a month ago but completely forgot

lol

Grim if true

>so user... how come an interesting guy like you doesn't have a gf?

SVBIED's are up-armored car bombs that the istishhadi fighter drives to the target and then detonates himself.

Different from static IED car bombs.

her butchered tits are pretty awful desu.

>What do your parents do? How is it possible not to have went on a shitty cheap package holiday to spain or a caravan in France?

not gone to any Uni open days yet
is it too late? i've got to make a decision before Christmas.

because i don't trust women. you're all whores

nowt wrong with package holidays

Sounds like an Xfactor back story 2bh

Because I live a selfless and productive life, loyal to the party and revolution, no time for a GF

At least she's pretty and constantly flashes her fanny

hard to get a gf when you don't leave your room hahahah
*cricket noises*

any cute boys on tonight

>fat cat abuser is also fat

quelle surprise

Yes hello

SHE WILL PAY THE TOLL

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

hmm

next time you see me I'll be on cloud 9

cant imagine being poor lads

>no free housing
>no free food
>no annual £10k income for random expenses
>no free car
>not being able to travel for free

how do you lads do it

heh... the simple answer to that is that i'm NOT interesting at all! haha!

wanna trade willy pics

I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair.
You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
I will punish all of you for it. (laughs) On the day of retribution I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB. And I will slaughter every spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them (scoffs) while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.
You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true alpha male. (laughs) Yes. After I've annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasures while I've had to rot in loneliness for all these years. They've all looked down upon me every time I tried to go out and join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.

you x

a classmate i had excellent chemistry with (was always flirting with her) legit looked concerned and worried when she asked me why i didn't have a gf. it's like she fancied me, but because i was single she reckoned there was something wrong with me that must have repulsed other women

No i only dabble in fat cat pics

that sweet period before they realise you're an autistic nutcase

youtube.com/watch?v=a3lcGnMhvsA

not sure if i want a new zealand friend at uni

why didn't you have a gf you normie freak

the gaydar app

As the Iraqi Army and Peshmerga fought their way closer to Mosul, the Islamic State began to prepare the city's outskirts by employing an economy of force effort that bolstered small numbers of infantry with extensive defensive IED emplacements and prepared fighting positions, tunnel complexes, and mortars with pre-surveyed defensive targets.

Some towns were “strong-pointed” to act as breakwaters against the advancing security forces. One example was Tishkarab, a small village nine miles east of Mosul, which held out for several days in mid-October against strong Kurdish forces directly supported by coalition special forces and on-call Apache gunships and fixed-wing airpower. At Abbasi, 15 miles southeast of Mosul, Iraqi Army forces pushing up the Mosul-Kirkuk highway ran up against a dense cluster of bunkers, tunnels, IED-rigged obstacles, and an anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) ambush zone. The result was that insurgents dug in at Abbasi held up the Iraqi security forces (ISF) advance for several weeks.

A final component of the Islamic State security zone outside Mosul was its intense drip-feed of suicide vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices (SVBIEDs) into the strongpoint battles. In a single day in the third week of October 2016, the Islamic State reportedly deployed 15 up-armored truck bombs against an Iraqi Special Operations Forces (ISOF) column advancing toward Bartella, most of which were destroyed by main-gun rounds from the M1 Abrams tanks spearheading the column. On the same date, Kurdish Zerevani forces pushing into Tishkarab ran into a stream of up-armored SVBIEDs racing toward their positions, including some large five-ton truck bombs. Despite last-minute airstrikes called in by Coalition JTACs that intercepted most of the Tishkarab SVBIEDs, the tremendous shock effect of these high-yield devices degraded Kurdish morale and inflicted substantial casualties.

The commie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a sociopath and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

why not

sue knows and loves no such thing

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9253905/Meow-the-fat-cat-dies-due-to-obesity.html
the sad fate of fat cats

youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g

well it turns out the world isn't even real lads haha

he wasn't the worst looking bloke tbf

>pretending you are better than them

>calling your cat meow

how unoriginal can you be

good, lad

can finally end it without any anxiety for the future x

youtube.com/watch?v=mXgGrd02gb8

ascetism. an enlightened poor man is richer than the richest billionaires. you're as rich as you feel

gf's going off to uni in a week, so basically we'll be breaking up

should i download tinder now, preemptively?