en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banking_families
twitter.com/AnonBabble

infinite supply of organs

he's the equivalent of an admin of a server

Nice bait

>Orlando shooting was June 12, 2016
Satanic blood sacrifice?

Also check em

Why is this bait? Ol' Rocky is one of the most evil Rothchild henchmen on the planet ... it would be good to rid the world of him.

Virgin Blood Baths, Soul Sucking and lots, lots'a of circumcised foreskin in salad.

>how did this man who has access to ultimate, cream of the crop medical care, wellness, spas, nutrition, etc. manage to live a whopping 101 years.

make think

hasnt he had like 30 organ transplants

cant wait for this kike and soros to die

he fucks the soul out of virgin babies

Animating corpses isn't that difficult.

He feeds of the still-warm-blood of the goys like a giant jewish tick.

>Kike

He's not actually, at least I think so.

>you will never have all this experiance to rule over the world

why even try, he literally has a character with a hundred years of game play on it.

He's like irl desertpalm
>you will never get on his level, period

>lots'a of circumcised foreskin in salad.

I MUST FEED

I always thought his family weren't Jewish. Can someone tell me what he really was, along with J.P Morgan and Carnegie

goy organs

hes just from an insanely globalist family

the eagle with two head dudes, what their name again I always forget

insanely rich*

That is Soros you dultz.
You should probably do some actual research on who your overlords are.

CONSPIRACY

It's true

>jewish
proofs? no, none at all.

The wicked tend to live the longest. They have more to lose with their deaths.

Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's the threat of going to Hell for a past transgression.

blood magic

So from the way you just said it, it sounds like his grandfather made the right choices at the perfect times. (Jumping on the oil before anyone else) and became very wealthy. Is he a globalist or just a rich dude who got wrapped in with the jews?
Sounds like an old prophecy..Tell me more.

reptilian never die

You're a funny goy.

The new generation of Rockefeller are jews but old John Rockefeller was christian

What happened?

He is immortal. There are many of them around.

he is both a globalist and a rich dude

i dont think he even cares about the jew part he just cares about shekels and keeping his bloodline in power

this is what he said in his book "memoirs"

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

t.David Rockefeller

Its the salad thats keeping him healthy

I think Sup Forums just confuses rich people with jews.

It allows them to complain about the elite like welfare bums, while still believing they will be rewarded with a million dollars for being a "common sense conservative" some day.

But all they do is battle normal rich people, who pursue globalism for the sake of profit, doing exactly what Sup Forums wishes it could.

>Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has successfully undergone his sixth heart transplant in 38 years at the venerable age of 99 years old.

>The man that has also had two kidney transplants in 1988 and 2004 is still extremely positive about his health and hopes to live up to 200 years, he told reporters jokingly and in good spirit, only hours after his operation.

You know he's had people killed for the harvest.

He prolongs life by baking his matzah with the blood of Christian children.

101 and not even a hint he turned 100.
That's a phenomenal oversight.

why say such things, you nasty minded fuck?

>«Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive

>6 fucking heart transplants

There is a difference between profit and profit at the expense of your nations economy. The last one should be a crime.

Dudes on his sixth heart. Faggot should have died long ago.

How has no one taken him out yet is the better question

Literally has infinite organs, possibly cloning, and all the latest technological medicine that the general public probably hasn't heard of.
Also probably some kind of alchemy magic similar to pic related.

The blood of child virgins

im sure he has more security than the president does

I report directly to Matheson

I seen a picture of him licking a Hanukkah bush

>What happened?

they stopped fronting and half stepping

snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp

Wow that was fucking hard. You people are the reason half these threads are retarded. Don't blame shills when this shit happens.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

Fucking shills, shills everywhere.

Rothschild's have been jews since the start

He must outlive soros, and die happy

He's had like 5 heart transplants.

I fucking swear I saw his Wikipedia page, about a month ago, blatantly state he is Jewish.

Now, I google search if he is Jewish or not, and all I see is speculation and no proof.

I hope I live to be 100 like David-Rockefeller, does he still hold up?

He's a Rockefeller.

Sup Forums I'm serious...I'm also non violent...I wouldn't be the least bit upset if the masses rose up, and legally hehead these fucks for treason...we know where they live and work...what will it take

*behead
>guillotine

>what will it take

support from every section of the military, also once they're gone you haven't even gotten started with the cleanse, these guys rank low on the totem pole, you know who they are,

shit with council of 300 and black nobility goes so deep it's crazy

He was born in 1930. He's 85. My grandparents are older than him.

Jesus, I'm sorry. It's been a long day

>He was born in 1930

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller

>I hope I live to be 100 like David-Rockefeller

Rockefeller seems like a fucking waste of skin compared to my relatives, they all make it past 100 without a dozen heart transplants

Mandela Effect.

Interesting fact about him.

His mother was Abigail Aldrich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Aldrich_Rockefeller

Her father was Nelson Aldrich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_W._Aldrich

Nelson Aldrich was the primary architect of the Federal Reserve Act.

Funny how that works, huh? Daughter of the man behind our central bank marries into the Rockefellers. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Doing anything to keep himself from dying. He's such a fucking pussy. My grandparents had more integrity on their deathbeds than he does.

he stole the body of johnathan joestar

KONO DIO DA!

>Trump is 70 years old and will die of old age within your life time
>maybe even soon

Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has successfully undergone his sixth heart transplant in 38 years at the venerable age of 99 years old.

The heart transplant surgery, which lasted 6 hours and was done by a team of private surgeons at his principal residence, on the family estate in Pocantico Hills, New York, doesn’t seem to have tired the legendary business man known for his dynamism and cunningness.

His first heart transplant occurred in 1976 after a dramatic car accident led him to suffer a heart attack. He was operated 24 hours later and up and jogging a week later.

The 99-year old man allowed reporters to ask him a few questions only 36 hours after the operation, a testament to the sturdy health of the American icon.

«Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive» he told reporters.

Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple life is the way to go.

«People often ask me this question and I always answer the same thing: Love life. Live a simple life, play with your kids, enjoy the things you have, spend time with good loyal friends» he acknowledged with a kind smile.

«I’ve made a lot of money in my life, but I’ve given most of it away. There is no point of having if you can’t share» explained the renown philanthropist.

The man that has also had two kidney transplants in 1988 and 2004 is still extremely positive about his health and hopes to live up to 200 years, he told reporters jokingly and in good spirit, only hours after his operation.

did nobody said fetus milkshake yet

His grandfather was based...

What went wrong?

>Why is he not dead yet?

Foreskin, lots of virgin Foreskin

Do you think the elites will ever achieve immortality? I don't think it's possible. Digitizing the brain is probably impossible. But even if it were, you'd basically just be creating a copy and killing yourself. Only a copy would live on.

Being handed down something great, you often take it for granted.

See millenials and the western world.

Human blood, satanic rituals, blessed by the devil.

Sure is infowars in here

Aww, poor Hans is sad because his wife won't let him lick the refugee cum out of her vagina tonight.

>Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple life is the way to go.

Gee it couldnt be the billions of dollars, private doctors, and organs on tap
No it's the simple things

he takes his fish oil

organ transplants, blood magic, satan worship and vampiric feeding

families intermarry, and are globalists. 'jews' is just one name for the same group that are all this secret little tribe, they even make winks at it with their last names

Its David Rockefeller you stoopid cock sucker

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banking_families
So how many aren't jews?