Thank God I'm not White

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

I'm at the gym right now and next to me is this very attractive white girl (9/10) with her nigger boyfriend . As a non white I find this pretty agitating because niggers are animals, but if I were a white guy I would be losing my fucking mind to see a beautiful woman of MY tribe with a disgusting nigger. I would go insane. I guess it's a good thing that most White guys are cowards or there'd be even more violence in this country

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

I know man I'm not white either but that shit digusts me

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

post pic.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

You feel overwhelmed by a familiar sense of despair.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

White women who mix revoke their right to whiteness as far as I'm concerned.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Almost makes me feel bad for white guys but then I remember it's their fault

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Lol the master of b8ers. Your post gave me aids. Like the nigger gave the white girl.
Full.
Blown.
Aids.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

no pic of supposed couple
uses generic one
Don't believe a word you've said, faggot.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Not worth the trouble i'd get in if someone saw me. Just imagine a cute blonde girl with a gorilla

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Being white, to a white person, means more than just your skin. It's also in the ideals you hold and the way you act. So when white people see a white girl with a nigger boyfriend, we actually don't consider that white girl "white" anymore.

The only pain whites feel when they see that, is the pain of loss and disappointment. Jealousy or envy is not found. She's no longer attractive to us.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Are you fucking retarded ? You really expect me to take a pic as if bmwf couples are that rare in 2016 ?

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

she may have a good body (now) but she certainly no brain
so,... i don't care - nothing of value is lost
what matters is character and loyalty, not looks

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

I stopped going to the gym because i got mad at all the white girls there with fit black guys. Like it was so fucking annoying.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

ban americans

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Burn the coal pay the toll is usually pretty accurate. If she wants to ruin her future and let white guys know to stay away go ahead

Logan Price
Logan Price

not going to the gym at 4am to 5am
best time ever, you have all the gym for yourself

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Oh that's silly. You can't blame these girls for getting brainwashed by the media

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

In other words you're full of shit.

Fuck off back to asian masculinity.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Stay mad :o)

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

i dunno why you'd get but hurt, i find it funny

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

I find it funny, that int he near future, she's going to be a single mom living in subsidized housing, while the nigger will be in prison

Circle of Life

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

tfw 142 pound 5'9" manlet
tfw scared of going to the gym because of normies and women

I'll just stick to walking desu

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Just buy a big tire, tie a rope to it, and run

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

it's easy to pretend to be on your phone and take a picture, plus gyms are noisy so they wont here the noise.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

No, you actually can. Whites are selective, especially with intelligence. If a girl is dumb, she will get brainwashed easily. It's visible natural selection.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit