Thank God I'm not White

I'm at the gym right now and next to me is this very attractive white girl (9/10) with her nigger boyfriend . As a non white I find this pretty agitating because niggers are animals, but if I were a white guy I would be losing my fucking mind to see a beautiful woman of MY tribe with a disgusting nigger. I would go insane. I guess it's a good thing that most White guys are cowards or there'd be even more violence in this country

I know man I'm not white either but that shit digusts me

post pic.

You feel overwhelmed by a familiar sense of despair.

White women who mix revoke their right to whiteness as far as I'm concerned.

Almost makes me feel bad for white guys but then I remember it's their fault

Lol the master of b8ers. Your post gave me aids. Like the nigger gave the white girl.
Full.
Blown.
Aids.

>no pic of supposed couple
>uses generic one
Don't believe a word you've said, faggot.

Not worth the trouble i'd get in if someone saw me. Just imagine a cute blonde girl with a gorilla

Being white, to a white person, means more than just your skin. It's also in the ideals you hold and the way you act. So when white people see a white girl with a nigger boyfriend, we actually don't consider that white girl "white" anymore.

The only pain whites feel when they see that, is the pain of loss and disappointment. Jealousy or envy is not found. She's no longer attractive to us.

Are you fucking retarded ? You really expect me to take a pic as if bmwf couples are that rare in 2016 ?

she may have a good body (now) but she certainly no brain
so,... i don't care - nothing of value is lost
what matters is character and loyalty, not looks

I stopped going to the gym because i got mad at all the white girls there with fit black guys. Like it was so fucking annoying.

ban americans

Burn the coal pay the toll is usually pretty accurate. If she wants to ruin her future and let white guys know to stay away go ahead

>not going to the gym at 4am to 5am
best time ever, you have all the gym for yourself

Oh that's silly. You can't blame these girls for getting brainwashed by the media

In other words you're full of shit.

Fuck off back to asian masculinity.

Stay mad :o)

i dunno why you'd get but hurt, i find it funny

I find it funny, that int he near future, she's going to be a single mom living in subsidized housing, while the nigger will be in prison

Circle of Life

>tfw 142 pound 5'9" manlet
>tfw scared of going to the gym because of normies and women

I'll just stick to walking desu

Just buy a big tire, tie a rope to it, and run

it's easy to pretend to be on your phone and take a picture, plus gyms are noisy so they wont here the noise.

No, you actually can. Whites are selective, especially with intelligence. If a girl is dumb, she will get brainwashed easily. It's visible natural selection.