ITT: ugly actors/actresses

ITT: ugly actors/actresses

Since I heard about her bad breath I can't even look at her face without gagging!

She was pretty good in the voices

explain

Her teeth rotted behind her veneers and she has gingivitis. Shame really but I hate bad breath on girls!

FAG

DUDE I NEVER HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL BEFORE SO I CALL THEM UGLY ANONYMOUSLY

trips of truth :(

Felicity won

I respected her descision to get swole until it was reported that the ugly bitch was in fact taking steroids and not Natty

>Since I heard about her bad breath

Fuck off

name one attractive actress then

Delet

Scarlett m8

She's actually ugly as fuck
Just has a nice body

Nah i think she's got real good features in the face desu but maybe its my personal taste

She has the face of a 50 year old woman

She was marginally hot 10 years ago, and even then it took a bunch of photoshop and plastic surgery (her nose was huge as a child). Today, she's a roaring dumpster fire, only getting roles because of (((nepotism)) and the fact that her face didn't change much.

Who in your opinion is attractive then?

I wouldn't say that, but you can tell the walls coming in a year or two. She's going to go from looking 28 to 48 real soon. She should be happy she hit her big break recently.

Alexandra Daddario is a lot hotter than her in both the face and body. Also, Scarlet Johannson is all tatted up, dropping at least a point off her hotness.

Yeah not the biggest fan of her honestly, idk its subjective and has to do with taste.

her fat butt is the only reason Sup Forums talks about her

Don't forget her shit-colored soulless eyes.