I'm Peruvian, married to Japanese, living in the US

I'm Peruvian, married to Japanese, living in the US

AMA

Japanese from Japan?

Peru and Japan together only remind me of Alberto Fujimori and his daughter (Keiko or something right?)

You look 14

That girl is fuckin CUTE though, post her nudes

>You look 14

We castizos all have this problem. We always look way younger than our actual age. I'm 25 and i look 16.

Gross

Yeah he was president for 2 terms and a half or so, he's like the Trump of Peru's 90s. His presidency makes for some amazing reading really, highly recommend

>japanese from japan?
Yeah she came in aupair program several times, and when I met her she stuck around. She is from the northern part of the main island, Iwate prefecture.

Yeah I look really baby faced, specially when I'm slim. Only way I can look older is if I gain weight.

What state are you, amigo?

Who usually cooks?

Is this accurate?:

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

I'm in VA, been here for a while. Only state I've lived in
Ever been to the states?

My wife does think I have a pretty intense nose game, idk about the rest tho, it's such generic copy pasta, you could replace peruano witg any other latam country and it would trigger someone

>VA
NoVA? If so, how's commuting to DC?

Oh and she cooks, sometimes I wow her with muh Lomo saltado or salchipapa but she's the real master in the kitchen out of the two of us

>eat homemade chicken katsu and sushi twice a week for the past 2 years
>mom wonders why I'm fat and she's skinny

Yeah nova, I don't work in DC, but I hear commuting is always a bitch with traffic on the roads or delays in the metro railways. I drive to work in opposite direction of most traffic so I avoid that altogether thank goodness

Its teeth.
She is a real Japanese.

Just one question. I may go to DC in a few months or so. Can I move around in DC without having a car (not uber, I am asking more of public transportation such as metro) ? I've never been there.

You're very white for a standard Peruan

Lol yeah she's on self conscious about it. Her first $5000 on braces after getting her greencard

Also she says she was a clarinet player back in japan in her middle school and hoghschool band and had concerts in many places, and her teacher asked her and her family not to let her braces so she could keep playing

Ella vive en Japón?

Depends, are you going for touristy things and don't need to meet a rigid schedule? If so then Sure yeah you can do it. Where are you staying?

Thanks, my sister is even whiter. We get it from my moms side, my dad is a little darker because he is from the peruvian jungle (mom is from capital)

ahahaha nice to know your expertise mr white english teacher

Probably in Georgetown

Antes, ahora vive con migo en LOS . Nunca eh ido a Japón, el plan es ir en 6 meses para conocer a la familia una vez que ella tenga su greencard

Oh pfff yeah you're fine that's in DC itself, metro and bus will be more than sufficient. Vacation? Who are you going with? How long is your stay?

Crees que te adaptarias ala cultura asiatica y vivir haya? O se quieren quedar en LOS??

Some conference for several days, going by self

that dude basically looks like a light-skinned amerindian.

Dude hit me up when you come, I'll show you around
[email protected]

No se, mi mama vivió en Japón en el 1991 y 1992, y me dijo que le gusto mucho pero que era bastante difícil para los no japoneses. Mi esposa piensa que estoy loco por sugerir vivir por allá por 5 años solo para probar, ella dice que me voy a decepcionar muy rápido de la vida japonesa (no bares, no clubs, no gente internacional). Ella quiere quedarse en LOS, dice que la vida para las mujeres aun es muy difícil

When I came to the states, non Hispanics thought I was a mix of white and asian, only fellow Hispanics could look at my hair and nose says tell I was latam

Hello. I live in Georgetown. No metro stop here. You are fucked unless you like ubers or walking.

Try Rosslyn hotels right across the potomac. The metro has a stop there and it goes to everywhere in the city except Gtown.

What other states have you been to?

Jajaja sí, soy japonés y vivía en Sapporo durante los anos ochenta. La chica dijo la verdad. Muchas personas no entienden que vivir en Japón como un japonés no es vivir como una turista.

El gobierno ha creado un imagen de Japón, pero la realidad por mi gente no es la misma.

el peruANO AJAJAJAJAJAJAJKAJAKAJAJAK

is her pussy tight?

My wife says "yup" to your whole post, she says if you are japanese person in japan you are not allowed to have fun, you just need to work work work or you are insane

I've been to Miami Florida when I was younger, it had just been hit by a hurricane so it was a mess and I just stayed at a friend's home playing counter strike

I go to NJ fairly often for work, I hate it, jug handles are the worst.

I have good memories of Delaware thanks to the firefly festival. Other than that, not a lot going on I think.

I went to Idaho on a whim to meet an Internet qt back in the day, everyone was so nice but the capital Boise had zero fun activities going on and we got bored quickly.

My favorite place in the US and it's territories is Puerto Rico. Such a chill and affordable place. Don't need a passport to go there even.

Why do japanese has always teeth like that ? Just check the photo to underdtand

not sure if it's their genes or their culture of letting the babies suck pacifier for years, but EVERYONE in Japan considers those teeth as their national thingie and allow it

let me change that to a more popular question:
is her pussy slit horizontal? :^D

Japanese are made for Latin men

CHI

No offence but Your woman is ugly desu

that's proof the pic is legit lol

Nice job I'm jelly

Lol you guys are triggering my wife

She says in japan they think it's cute, to the point that straight teeth girls get braces to fuck them up, to keep them looking younger. In my wife's case she played clarinet in school band and wasn't allowed to get braces so she could keep playing

I had 5 (3 born and raised in korea, 2 americanized) korean gfs before finding my Japanese wife. Lots of great memories but none of them treated me as comfy as japanese wife desu

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

Stop spamming ChileANO

Llegan un hindu, un judio y un peruANO a un hotel de un pueblito pequeño y piden
un cuarto para tres personas.

"Solo me queda un cuarto, que es para dos, pero si no les incomoda, tengo espacio en el establo para que uno se duerma ahi".

Los tres individuos deciden tomar el cuarto y en eso dice el hindu: "Si quieren, yo me voy a dormir al establo y ustedes duermen en el cuarto".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto:

>Quien es?"

"Soy el hindu, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay una vaca, y como es un animal sagrado para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme una vaca".

En eso, el judio dice: "No se preocupen, si quieren, yo me duermo en el establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto: "

>Quien es?"

"Soy el judio, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay un cerdo, y es un animal desagradable para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme un cerdo".

En eso, el peruANO dice: "No se preocupen, yo me ire a dormir al establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta: "Quien es?"

"Somos la vaca y el cerdo, y hay un peruANO en el establo".

she doesn't find your history of asian women strange?

obligame

He doesn't look white. He has light skin but his face is non-white

he clearly said "for a standard peruANO"

Average Peruvian is of German-Inca descent

Fuck off, Texas.

Nah, it's not really intentional, is just thay I never had any pull with Latin women in the US so most of my ex's were white or asian. Not out of fetish, just kinda happened. I met one korean, she showed me movies and shows from her strange land, later I met more Koreans and shared what I knew and they loved it, and the same scenario repeated itself over and over, snowballing my pull witg korean and Vietnam qts

Go back to Perou, peruvian decandant bastard who fuck another race. Shame on your wife also. i imagine her poor father. He wanted a true japanese guy for his girl.

Why do you have yellow fever?

Just let us non-whites blanda up in peace

>She says in japan they think it's cute
yeah what did i say? i know stuffs, i have inside informers
良い家族を立ったね、OP。なんとよいやった。

Alright guys going to sleep now, wife and I had a great time with the thread, our first time on Sup Forums, see you guys around

Check the time at NYC : 22h29
L.A 19H29

Kys old couple, my grandma goes to bed later

maybe they're going to do kinky stuff, not literally ''sleep''