Wet Spam line-up.

>Noble
zzzzzzz

also

>le one-sided rivalry face

who's that twink bottom left? Don't recognise him

Just another black kid from argentina.

he's the whitest man in that picture kek

I don't know if this is a useless plea for help or not, but I'm looking for a missing person. His name is Erik, he's this skinny black kid, and no one's seen him for the past year. If you have any details, please let me know, his family misses him very much.

Juan Foyth, new signing from some Argentine club

>1.96m Llorente the same height as everybody else

Any streams?

got this nice one for you lad

>be called West Ham
>be based in East London
>where Ham is illegal

Can someone tell me why we never hear about how long it is since Tottenshits last won a trophy? It was a decade ago now...the last meaningful trophy they won was close to 30 years ago. Why is nothing ever said about this?

>be american
>be fat
>get shot

rumour has it he may resurface in about a month

kek

Look at all those empty seats.

Remind me again why tottenshits is trying to build a 60k seater stadium when it can't even get 20k attendances in the only competition they have won in the last 30 years?

It's a Wednesday night you twat.

t. Arse fan

Its time to stop posting

>midweek
>milk cup
>early round
>against west shit
piss off lad

Tottenshits has always been a thursday night club

Because they don't spend as much as the other big teams that have underachieved. But I don't agree that no one talks about it.

Good post.

YOUR SUPPORT IS FUCKING SHIT

Reminder that West Ham HT/FT @ 18 is free money

No Kane

No eriksen

Insulting for wet melts that spurs don’t even take them seriously, SHANT be watching

Lasagne woaaaah, Lasagne woaaaah, we laughed ourselves to bits, when Tottenham got the shits

shut up ray

fucking hell spammers, wy are you so shit

Lmfao

That Llorente touch wow

you'll have to remind me what west ham currently have to laugh about when it comes to spurs lad.

hahaha this is going to be a fucking bloodbath

>there was a feeling spurs hadn't been getting value for money

But now he has just scored a goal in the 5th round of the league cup in front of 60,000 empty seats. woah what a buy!

Beautiful from Llorente

Harry who?

Neato.

WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO

WHO NEEDS BALE WHEN YOU'VE GOT SISSOKO

This is only going to be 2-0 stop getting carried away. They will score again in the 23rd then just shut the shitters out.

>w-we can f-fill a 60,000 seater

The waiting list for season tickets is something ridiculous like 60k alone

Where will they play in the championship next season? Who will take over after Slave? Who will play in the Olympic Stadium?

they broke the premier league attendance record 3 days ago

The reason the stadium is empty is because no one wants to go and see shit opponents like West Ham

If this was Tottenham vs Everton or someone else of note then the stadium would be full

>Where will they play in the championship next season?
Groundshare with Milwall

public transport is 24hours and costs £7. no excuse when you have a season ticket

>sack Koeman
>still shit

and most of those people won't take up season tickets when offered you fucking mong.

Yidscums have been getting 65-70k for league matches at the national stadium with ridiculously discounted prices this season, there is no way they are filling a 60k seater every week

>Everton

Kek

>Tottenham vs Barnsley
>23k

top kek. Nice to know the size of the true core tottenham fanbase

these llorente touches mane nice

I think Wednesday is the sabbath or something

I'm curious as to whether you simply trolling or are genuinely as bitter as you come across. What a life, la.

Reminder United still get 60k+ attendance for carabango cup matches and their support has to drive from London every match

Ignore all anti spurs posters

The only people who really dislike spurs are Chelsea, West Ham & arsenal and they’re mad AS FUCK that totty are the top club in London
:)

Is he the secret goat?

>top club in London
>Spuds
I forgot they won the league last season

> Not watching RBvsBAY

ahhhaHH

Average of last two years m8

When you watch the game, you don't see Sissoko. When you watch Sissoko, you see the whole game.

beautiful xx

>totty

You have tried very hard in this thread, and I give you your you, but I direct you to take your faggotry back to arse

>I forgot they won the league last season

That's because they didn't. In fact, they haven't won the league for 56 years now. The last time they won the league, JFK was still president. The last time they won the league, Tottenham wasn't even in North London yet. The last time they won a meaningful trophy, the first Gulf War was on.

KeK

consistently winning nothing isn't ideal desu

how long have you been a tottinghams fan?

been at the old totters for ages

since my willy got mutilated

I can literally feel the arse pain in this thread

I can taste it

I can taste the arsewogs pain, it tastes like black mans semen.. probably directly deposited into their stomach but possibly transferred from their wives uncleaned mouths

I can taste the wet melts, it takes like a dodgy sausage roll probably consumed up high during a minimum wage scaffolding shift

I can taste the Chelsea rent boys, it tastes like the pain of being a white mans club only to be slowly overrun by the wog and Arab filth moving into the area, it tastes like smouldering remains of a burnt immigrant

followed the totners since i was a little lad

Funny how the sight or mention of Tottenham produces so much salt here. Is it just /arse/ with nothing else better to do?

you mean the totts? always

They’re usually free on Tuesday & Wednesday nights

>Going to /arse/

Im just bored waiting for the apprentice desu. dont even live in london

Tottenchester here.

Since maradrogas played for them

Danny Rose is deserving of fuck all slack. Wants to chat shit all summer like Billy Big Bollocks? Should at least be able to put a cross in the box on returning. He's been shit this game.

Imagine not liking spurs

I’m a united fan but they have a giant project at spurs to bring through loads of young English players and they’re having amazing success. Think it’s just arsenal fans jealous that they are a wog club desu.

Rose just made a decent challenge lad

theyve also got a giant plan to make London's first NFL stadium.

I JUST DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

DELE MAH BOY

2-0
nobody mentioning this? christ, wake up spurs fans

>le '''midfielder''' man

quite like rose's crabman hair

Too many arse and liverpoo fans

Sorry we are watching the game

we're all west ham fans
we all feel nothing

I think me and the American guy are the only one's here lad.

not at the empty stadium, no. youre here shitposting about other fans

Wet spam haven't created a single good moment in this game.

Pathetic club.

I'm here too just don't have any snacks to post

This is West Ham's cup final, not ours.

Nobody cares about a league cup game against tinpot clubs like West Ham.

We break premier league attendance records against actual clubs like Liverpool

Tbf you would expect Tottenham to pack out a stadium against a championship team on a shitty Wednesday night

West Ham is the same principal

I actually kind of like it makes it /comfy/ in the spurs match threads i'm always amazed by the lack of shitposting gotta get on that.

Sissoko dictating the midfield wtf

That abject misery on the face of chicharito

>what have I done

Wouldnt*

I'm here, I'm just not watching the match

I'm here too la