Nate Silver says Clinton has an 80% chance of beating Trump

Shame. I was looking forward to seeing meme man get elected and cripple the US economy. Sup Forums would have been so buttblasted.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-has-a-20-percent-chance-of-becoming-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((Nate Silver))) predicted Trump to lose

Trump presidency confirmed.

Brexit had a 20% chance of happening. If Kek wills it, Trump will be President.

Same guy who put Trump's chances at winning Republican nomination at 2%. Fuck this idiot and his (((predictions))).

It's higher than 80%. I'd put it right around 90-95%.

Very sad. What a shame. The GOP really should try to save face by overriding the primaries and establishing their own candidate whose odds are better, but they probably won't.

I also don't think Republicans realize what a disgrace this is for the party in general—not just for 2016 but for at least the next 10 years.

Beat me too it. Also Kek WILLS IT!

Brexit still hasn't happened and likely won't.

Well done. Have some shekels.

This started from lel

Lel has evolved to lyl and evolved to kek and top kek

Kek is now a god worshiped by Sup Forums

Is it safe to say that the best bet to make in politics is now to bet on the opposite of whatever Nate Molybdenum says?

He also said a year ago that Trump had a 0% chance of winning the republican nomination

you're at denial

You can tell when this is someone's first election. Nate Silver predicted R-money would get BTFO and it happened. Sup Forums is gonna get BTFO again

>nate copper

Wow, really makes you think, am now #RadicalCruzlim

Nate predicted Trump would lose the nomination and it happened pol btfo

Oh wait

All i read was "Trump will win".

Another jew I've never hear of says for the xth time that surely this is the end of Trumps campaign.

>nate silver
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/

>(((Nate Silvverrrrr)))

I see you

Nate Silver says it, huh?
Looks like Trump has it in the bag!

We did it for the lulz

We do it for lord KEK

>increasingly nervous jew
yeah, Trump can't do anything till after the convention, till then he has to appear weak so the democrats don't replace Hillary.

>increasingly nervous man

>Never wrong Nate Silver
>Predicted Trump would flop at every turn.
Benis

didn't he say he had a 5% chance of winning the nomination?

That cuck has no idea what he's talking about

Nate Silver said Trump had a 5% chance of winning the Republican nomination

So much for Nate

>Nate Silver
(((nate silver)))
((( (((nate silver))) )))
((( ((( (((jew))) ))) )))

you get the idea.

Not only that, he continued to insist Trump would lose the nomination long after it became apparent that Trump had it in the bag

He's literally Le increasingly nervous shill

This
According to the kike, his chances are 10 times better winning the General Election than the nomination

He was right.

Do you niggers know how unlikely it is that Donald Trump (peace be upon him) even became the nominee?? I would say the odds were even less at the time, I feel like we're living in a parallel universe where trump is the nominee. He can actually win now too...with not impossible odds.

THANK GOD

HES PRACTICALLY GUARANTEED TO WIN NOW LOL

Serious, this was more unlikely then winning the treasure chest game in OoT first try.

Scott Adams told you why Trump would win in August 2015.

Interestingly Adams has recently said Trump will lose if he can't shake the crazy racist label and disabled comments on his blog. It's the third act, folks.

All the way up to20%?

You're making this easy for the mighty KEK.

And here I thought we are going to have to strain our meme magic.

Your antisemitism is unwelcome here.

MODS!

>Needing the lens of truth
I always got it by playing the heart of the cards.

Not going to lie, I'm scared. Trump is going to lose big if he doesnt pick up the pace soon

>1 post by this ID

>BLUE KANSAS

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT

wtf I hate trump now!