More proof Donald Trump is the candidate of the retarded class

60% of Republicans with a college degree want a nominee other than Trump.

58% of Republicans with no higher education are satisfied with Trump as nominee.

And that's without even counting Democrats/Independents with a college degree!

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/poll-majority-republicans-prefer-someone-else-trump-n599861

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79198691/#79198691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/There is no cabal of "elites" conspiring to throw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/White male Trump supporters are a far greater threat/
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/2000-illegal-weapons-cross-us-mexico-border-every-day
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/It is fairly clear that the US is the problem, not Mexico/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/If the US were to ban guns/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I was really harsh on GWB and his supporters and now I'm being really harsh on Trump and his./
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/George W. Bush was the first US president I ever hated./
youtube.com/watch?v=78NQRDNlUsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j3vZNSAi-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le populism is inherently bad maym
kill yourself

>60% of Republicans with a college degree

So, 3 of the 5?

Wow, people who spend their lives working the more labouring jobs want a man who won't waste his already strained money on more gibs?

I have a master's in engineering and I want trump.

I live in OH and I don't know a single person that is voting for Clinton, not even my liberal ass wife

Always found it interesting how indoctrinating colleges can be, it's no surprise these same people can't stand Trump with the liberal and progressive bullshit shoved down their throats.
And they pay for it too.

Also

>1 post from this ID

The maymay is real.

It's been 8 minutes, calm the fuck down.

>1 post from this ID

There probably won't be just one post by OP, he has a whole suite of copypasta arguments to post.

>1 post by this ID

>Democrats/Independents with a college degree!
The ones with degrees in womens studies and shit? The ones with useless degrees and no jobs? The ones that were hoping Bernie Sanders was going to obsolve them of their debts on the backs of people that actually provide for themselves? Those smart people with the degrees saying they're so smart?

>with a college degree
new fag detected. most college degrees are worthless. I guess i am part of the 40 percent with a degree that thinks Trump is great.

>what percentage of republicans in total have college degree
>it's 60% of those you're talking about
>60% of Trump supporters have college degree, also.
>you're stupid, a shill, or b8ing

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79198691/#79198691

>college

Stopped reading there. I value the opinion of someone without a college degree, but has a legitimate job, pays taxes and is raising a family, over the opinion of some 23 year old NEET with a degree in lesbian dance therapy.

Nice find but I would be more angry if the thread was a few days old. The link in the OP is still fresh.

>college degree in gender studies
>Better educated

Yuri Bezmenov "How long does it take to subvert a country"

"The answer is 15 to 20 years because thats how long it takes to educate ONE generation"

Love Yuri
That one sentence completely floored me, and his talk on equality, because of how easy it is to see but we never really observe it.

Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Trump was best candidate of the field.

Since when did college education equate with intelligence in the first place?

The wall will be glorious
An unplanned moat will take form
It will be the tears of the weak

I have a Physics degree, am a registered Democrat, and and support Trump.

What does that mean?

>60%
>58%

60+58=118%

Math it's hard

>1 post by this ID

OP is confirmed retarded class.

You'd be very disappointed to know what I really look like

First of all, Fedoras with stripes on them are pretty gay. It's trying too hard. I have four different fedoras, but they're all solid. You want the stylish trad look, but don't want to draw excessive attention to the fedora. Ideally, one's persona and look will result in the fedora melding with the head in the eyes of the audience, such that it becomes as permanent (yet, as unassuming) as one's hair (provided the hair is styled in a traditional manner). Stripes make the audience say "there's that guy with the fedora again," whereas something less flashy allows the fedora and all its subtext to seamlessly merge with the wearer. Of course even the perfect vessel for the fedora will ultimately fail if he is in possession of equal parts huge doses of awesomeness, self-conscious quirkiness and sensitivity, and I have cultivated vast store of all of these traits.

Secondly, if one is to have a soul patch, it must be fuller and more robust than the wispy tuft in the photo. Mine is larger and denser, and I've found that a light application of wax or even hair gel can allow for the stylish manipulation of it, such that it appears masculine, but not *too* masculine.

Also: one should carry an acoustic guitar with him everywhere that it is feasible. Women like nothing more than a trendy but sensitive man strumming trendy but sensitive songs on park bench, or street corner.

t. ableist shitlord

I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in nuclear power production, does that make me retarded?

Most college degrees just mean you went through 4 more years of liberal circle-jerking propaganda.

How can you think that these stats are actually relevant? I guess you must come from the other 42% of Republicans with no higher education

Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. There isn't a single reason to vote for Trump. He's a mediocre businessman and he demonstrates his profound ignorance of both world affairs and governmental process virtually every time he speaks on the subjects.

And in the very unlikely event that he is on the precipice of winning this election, he will certainly be killed by the CIA or some other shadow group anyway. So what's the point? Hillary is an immeasurably better candidate than Trump. Trump is a joke punchline; a national disgrace.

>1 post by this ID

It means OP is a faggot

Bachelors in Criminal Justice and IT

Masters of counter terrorism and voting for Trump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. /

>nbc
Try harder next time.

Wow.....

I guess I'm #ReadyforShillary now

BS in nutrition, MBA here.

Guess we're just a couple of tards for rejecting the higher "education" narrative.

Congratulation on avoiding liberal indoctrination so well

So poor working class American's votes shouldn't be counted then?

The big lie. There is no cabal of "elites" conspiring to throw the white working man under the bus. Has there been a rise of corporatism in the western world over the last few decades that has concentrated wealth among the upper few percents? Sure - and people like Donald Trump participated in it. The stupidity of Trump's followers are that they are so easily fooled by the sleight of hand; that they are so easily convinced that it is the fault of minorities, political correctness, lax immigration, military softening, "bad trade deals" and a failure to "tell it like it is" that things these conditions occurred - and furthermore that their spittle-sputtering lunatic of a leader isn't also one of people who have been squeezing them.

In short, these are uneducated, unintelligent people duped by retread xenophobia and hate by the exact same groups of people who have never had their interests at hand. It would be funnier if this hadn't been going on for a really long time now - Nixon called it "the southern strategy." How does it feel to fall for the political equivalent of a snipe hunt?

For you, the turnip truck might still be in sight as it rolls off into the distance.

I have a BA in american history and MA in international relations

>globalism has failed

I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him. They dance around the topic of race, but in the end it always comes down to an irrational fear of Mexicans, Chinese, and Muslims. Always. It always comes back to that rhetoric. They are 100% ignorant human garbage.

Devry or ITT tech?

This is weird. I'd expect copypasta to be the same every time. Same intro, same body, same ending. But this "Trump supporters are ignorant" snippet is used all over the place. Sometimes as the intro, sometimes as the body and sometimes as the conclusion. Its as if someone is experimenting to see what works best, or a team of people are combining known sentences into a post for novelty.

I've never believed in shills before now.

>text about fedoras
>mediocre businessman
>he will certainly be killed by the CIA
>hillary is an immeasurably better candidate than Trump

Oh darn I guess we better burn the Constitution then

holy shit look at you look down on education like the nigger that you are

mexicans, chinese and muslims are very open about their hatred for whites. If you choose not to see it, you're a fool, or a shitskin complaining about whites trying to defend themselves.

I knew it was real, but Sup Forums is a great example of how much money they are dumping into shilling. It's unreal.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/There is no cabal of "elites" conspiring to throw/

I am now a #ShillaryMissile

you ain't gonna convert voters calling them retards

oh yeah didn't think of that in your plan did you?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable/

>Yes goyim, you must get a degree to be smart!
>Waste all your shekels on diversity classes and textbooks

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him/

Our muslim allies like us very much.

White male Trump supporters are a far greater threat to the preservation of our nation and our values than any muslims.

I can't wait until the president gives the orders and you and your family are slaughtered in the street or brought to internment camps.

>sure the elite globlaists are actively destroying the working class, but they aren't actively destroying the working class

that doesn't make sense.

This is the same argument used against Brexiters.

The fact is that students are most often ROTELEARNERS. They parrot the Correct Opinions they get from information curated by the establishment. Educated does not mean correct.

>thinking you can reason with a retard

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/White male Trump supporters are a far greater threat/

>having a degree in gender studies or sports science means you're knowledgable about politics

his supporters are why he wont win

>I can't wait until the president gives the orders and you and your family are slaughtered in the street

But there's no hatred at whites at all, is there :^)

shhh...don't give the shill it's (You's)

What does education even have to do with it anyway. If Hillary wins, we lose our gun rights. It's that simple. All the degrees in the world won't magically make me want to lose my right to keep and bear arms.

>school in pic related

It's not much but I live well off with the education I have

POL BTFO

Trump will put the Republicans in a 10-year slump unless they do something about him.

It'll be a laughing stock for years if the party sits around waiting for Hillary to beat him.

>Also implying you can get secondary education with a degree from devry or ITT tech

Is this what your dad told you ?

I wanted nearly anyone other than Trump throughout the primary, but once Trump got a full head of steam I recognized that nominating anyone other than Trump would be suicide for the party.

That's how it goes with democracy, you can think you're the smartest fucker in the room but ultimately it's about what box people check in the voting booth. All you can do is move with the tide.

It is fairly clear that the US is the problem, not Mexico

insightcrime.org/news-analysis/2000-illegal-weapons-cross-us-mexico-border-every-day

If the US were to ban guns, not only would violence slow to a trickle the US, it would decrease in Mexico as well.

I'm an ABD physicist and I'm voting for Trump.

i love it when democrats have to face that they're the party of rich white girls and brown people, not the working class

Guys I'm scared. Are shills real? We've spotted numerous people in this thread shilling at this point.

You posted this yesterday.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/It is fairly clear that the US is the problem, not Mexico/

>projecting

>79230933
George W. Bush was the first US president I ever hated. I spent the self-aware portion of my life with four presidents before him - two from each party - and I never hated any of them. Before 09/11, I had never considered myself particularly political in any way. The gross stupidity and lemming mentality of the contemporary US right wing (which, in retrospect, had been born during the Clinton administration and first flexed its muscles by trying to impeach him for the "high crime" of lying about getting an unauthorized blow job) didn't really make itself apparent to me until that time. So yes - I had some (justifiably) pretty harsh words for that administration and the people who supported it. But I'm reviving the sentiment against Trump, because he's such an atrocity.

I was really harsh on GWB and his supporters and now I'm being really harsh on Trump and his. Not because of a "difference of opinions," but because of objectively real matters.

> People without education can't find jobs
> Blame others for their problems
> Expect a politician to drop one in their laps

And you morons call democrats entitled kek. Maybe you should go out and get fucking educated if you want a high paying job.

>(((traub)))
>traube
>juice
>jews

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/If the US were to ban guns/

That doesn't even have anything to do with what you're replying to or the thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I was really harsh on GWB and his supporters and now I'm being really harsh on Trump and his./

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/George W. Bush was the first US president I ever hated./

>60%
>58%

>60+58=118%

>Math it's hard

60% of those with higher education don't want Trump.

58% of those without higher education want Trump.

Math is hard, for you.
TRUMP2016

Sure.
The New Leviathan: How the Left-Wing Money-Machine Shapes American Politics and Threatens America's Future
youtube.com/watch?v=78NQRDNlUsQ

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy: With mountains of documentation, mostly from government and corporate sources, Sutton shows that Soviet military technology is heavily dependent on U.S. and allied gifts, "peaceful trade" and exchange programs. We've built for, sold or traded, or given outright to the Communists everything from copper wiring and military trucks to tank technology, missile guidance technology, computers - even the Space Shuttle. Peaceful trade is a myth ... to the Soviets all trade is strategic. The paradox is that we spend $300 billion a year on a defense against an enemy we created and continue to keep in business. The deaf mute blindmen, as Lenin called them, are the multi-national businessmen who see no further than the next contract, who have their plants defended by Marxist troops (in Angola); who knowingly sell technology that comes back to kill and maim Americans.

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution: The Remarkable True Story of the American Capitalists Who Financed the Russian Communists
youtube.com/watch?v=j3vZNSAi-QM

I know others books but they're in portuguese language.

You are either illiterate or math-retarded
Or both actually

I have a STEM degree and am voting Trump.

>60% of Republicans with a college degree

Also not a registered Republican.

Joe?

What does this have to do with being retarded? Oh, you're stupid for not going to liberal indoctrination camp?

Fucking kill yourself kike

>coming from the fag with a gender studies degree
Oh, man how "educated" you are over us peons. Nigger

Same, famalam. Registered independebt. Gonna vote Trump in November and there's nothing the shills can do to stop me.

College Degree is not a measure of Intelligence. I Know plenty of bozo's with degree's. College is as hard as you make it. I.E. Womens Studies

Liberals are funny.
>we love the working class
>haha retarded uneducated people
really makes u think tbqh

College education doesn't automatically make you socially or economically aware. Also that could mean anything from undergratuate to bachelors to doctorate to just community college.

for fucks sake
I always knew Shillary's correct the record fucks were shilling here, but never knew they were this blatant

rly makes u think

>we are the 99%, evil corporatists are ruining everything, workers rights we defend the poor and disenfranchised!

>lol fuckin dumb poorfag rednecks voting for trump i fucking hate blue collar people they're poor because they're stupid!

which is it? can't be both, berntards

who said he had a degree in gender studies?

What about the fact that most millennial Democrats either don't like Hillary or are so upset at the fact that Bernie didn't win the nomination they will be staying home on voting day? Can't wait for this November

>social tonka truck

keked pretty hard.

Also mfw people who skipped the college jew and went straight into trades are probably BTFOing all these 'educated' liberal people in terms of salary and marketability in the job market.

The shilling is fucking real.

I wonder how many would have wanted hitler

College-educated millennial here

Voting for the God emperor