What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi is the goat and plays with his dog all day while eating pizza and sprite. Cristiano is just a fucking loser with nothing else to do, he doesn't even have 1 single friend in his life and has to breed babies in a laboratory because no female takes him seriously.

>breed babies in a laboratory
Big if true

>tfw your dad is the GOAT

#RESPECT

What's his fucking problem?

Teaching his kids valuable life skills on top of giving them a safe home and keeping them in his mothers' company while he's out breadwinning. Cristiano is a top tier dad

Don't fucking @ me

@79228798
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

..Why are his nipples rock hard?

Holy fuck can you imagine riding those legs until there’s no tomorrow

>CR will never be your dad

TSUUUUU Jr looks sad, like he's being held there against his will while holding his fellow test tube brother

why isn't his daughter there?

HONESTLY WHY ARE HIS NIPPLES SO HARD

WTF

you both never worked out in your entire life

Ronaldo is raising Messi's son?

Applauding

tsu.............

>You will never be Tsunaldo's son
>You will never workout with him
Why live?

Well somebody had to do it

I swear this dude got more than two kids, i mean really why only show attention to them?

He denounced the other one for being too weak.

He's telling his kids they're not talented so don't even fucking bother

he's beyond women bullshit what's wrong with that?